Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much stress to keep deformation open and stretched out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much stress to keep deformation open and stretched out?

Bib, it may not be possible to quantify, but assuming fatigue has been reached and tissue deformation has resulted, how much additional work does it take to keep the folds open?

Ie, I do a set of something first thing in the morning. I reach fatigue after feeling a really nice crispy stretch past the marginal stretch (the microscopic velcro separating I mentioned in the other thread).

How often the rest of they day do I need to repeat the set at a lower stress level just to keep it open? One set every few hours, with set length just long enough to feel things stretch back out? Once or twice the rest of the day? How long do you suspect it takes for the body to start attempting to heal the damage?

Another question would be you create damage and reach fatigue. Assuming you do nothing else, how long will it take the body to repair and strengthen those tissues?

I'm assuming nocturnal erections take care of business while we sleep, but have always wondered just how much time it actually takes to keep things moving forward during the day.

RB,

>Bib, it may not be possible to quantify, but assuming fatigue has been reached and tissue deformation has resulted, how much additional work does it take to keep the folds open?

Ie, I do a set of something first thing in the morning. I reach fatigue after feeling a really nice crispy stretch past the marginal stretch (the microscopic velcro separating I mentioned in the other thread).

How often the rest of they day do I need to repeat the set at a lower stress level just to keep it open? One set every few hours, with set length just long enough to feel things stretch back out? Once or twice the rest of the day? How long do you suspect it takes for the body to start attempting to heal the damage?<

The body begins healing the damage as soon as the damage occurs. This may be seen in inflammation, heat in the tissues, possibly swelling, etc. The folds are there after the damage. They begin to bridge over immediately.

Therefore, you would need a stretch of the NEW marginal stretch to keep the folds completely open, all the time. This is not feasible. So therefore, you will always have periods, usually the first set or two of the session, where you are pulling out the folds first.

>Another question would be you create damage and reach fatigue. Assuming you do nothing else, how long will it take the body to repair and strengthen those tissues?<

Just a wild ass guess, and I am sure it is different for everyone: To fully heal marginal damage would probably take as least a couple of days to four days.

>I'm assuming nocturnal erections take care of business while we sleep, but have always wondered just how much time it actually takes to keep things moving forward during the day.<

I would not bank on nocturnal erections for anything. Read the managing fatigue thread. A full erection will expand the tissues of the full erection marginal stretch. That's it. It will not do much for a guy hanging 20 lbs BTC, affecting only the lig and outer tunica tissues, or many other tissue sets for that matter.

Remember, when hanging, you are stressing tissues far outside of what is needed to contain a normal erection. It may be months or years before that damage to certain fibers will show in erect gains. Therefore, the folds in those outlying fibers still need to be kept expanded by PE. While hopfully still working on those fibers that WILL help to measure a gain in the short term.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib
      The body begins healing the damage as soon as the damage occurs. This may be seen in inflammation, heat in the tissues, possibly swelling, etc. The folds are there after the damage. They begin to bridge over immediately.

Therefore, you would need a stretch of the NEW marginal stretch to keep the folds completely open, all the time. This is not feasible. So therefore, you will always have periods, usually the first set or two of the session, where you are pulling out the folds first. Just a wild ass guess, and I am sure it is different for everyone: To fully heal marginal damage would probably take as least a couple of days to four days.
      Interesting. So as long as one reaches fatigue, there may not be a need to do subsequent sets at lower intensity throughout the balance of the day? It seems as long as I reach a good level of fatigue and feel a good marginal stretch, I can mannually stretch the folds out throughout the day in minutes per time versus multiple dedicated longer sets. Makes sense in light of what you proposed above.

I would not bank on nocturnal erections for anything. Read the managing fatigue thread. A full erection will expand the tissues of the full erection marginal stretch. That's it. It will not do much for a guy hanging 20 lbs BTC, affecting only the lig and outer tunica tissues, or many other tissue sets for that matter.

Remember, when hanging, you are stressing tissues far outside of what is needed to contain a normal erection. It may be months or years before that damage to certain fibers will show in erect gains. Therefore, the folds in those outlying fibers still need to be kept expanded by PE. While hopfully still working on those fibers that WILL help to measure a gain in the short term.

Bigger
      Ok. Based on the long time it takes to fully heal marginal damage, going overnight without PE is a moot point anyway

Sorry it took a bit to get back to this thread. I've been swamped lately.

Comment

RB,

>Interesting. So as long as one reaches fatigue, there may not be a need to do subsequent sets at lower intensity throughout the balance of the day?<

Well, it helps to keep the tissues in the extended state, but the biggest reason to stress the tissues at progressively lower intensity is to work on the lesser limiting factors.

>It seems as long as I reach a good level of fatigue and feel a good marginal stretch, I can mannually stretch the folds out throughout the day in minutes per time versus multiple dedicated longer sets. Makes sense in light of what you proposed above.<

For progress, you want to go beyond the marginal stretch. Then, the manual stretching would help keep the tissues in the extended state.

>Ok. Based on the long time it takes to fully heal marginal damage, going overnight without PE is a moot point anyway <

Pretty much so. The tissues are not going to become stronger, set the new collagenous tissue across the damage, overnight.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib
          For progress, you want to go beyond the marginal stretch. Then, the manual stretching would help keep the tissues in the extended state.
          This is what I meant. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X