Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIB, Wrapping For Glans Size details Please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIB, Wrapping For Glans Size details Please?

Hey BIB, I recall quite a while back....on Thundersplace I believe, or perhaps even the OLD, defunct PE forum where you gave details on how to wrap for glans size.
    When you have the time, could you please be so kind as to re-post this info along with any new ideas/data you have on the subject? I'm currently using constriction exercises (cable clamping) for girth, and getting very good results.
    I want to know more about wrapping for glans size though. Can it be done throughout the day for example?

SWM,

I have saved all of my longer posts. The problem I usually have is finding them. Cannot remember the titles, etc. However, I was lucky and found this one:

First, let me say I have written about this many times over the years and only growing has ever responded about trying it. It is really good to finally see some interest in the subject.

I discovered this, like most good things by accident. Don't remember the particulars, but I had been hanging, and something came up and I did not unwrap. Of course, within ten minutes or so, I was fully engorged and actually larger than my normal erection (at that time) in that area. I had no experience with cock rings or anything of the sort.

Rather than unwrap, I squeezed the head to see if I could get the blood out, and then learned to simply push the wrap forward to allow the blood to escape. Then, on the next set, I found it was more comfortable hanging. It seems as if the engorgement leaves the correct amount of blood in the head and upper shaft, which makes a good anchor point for the forward thumbs of the hanger.

So I started this engorgement process before the day's hanging, and generally would just remain wrapped almost the entire day, allowing the head to swell between sets. This worked out well with the between sets milking. I would milk the blood from the lower shaft, even just behind and in front of my scrotum, up to the other side of the wrap. This made the swelling a little quicker.

Later, I started wrapping just for the heck of it. To let it swell and remain that way for extended periods. Sometimes I would forget about the wrap and remain that way for 3-4 hours in the evening. The amount of pressure for that amount of time is critical. You must have an almost normal amount of return blood to safely do it. While the added pressure on the head side of the wrap will push the return blood past the wrap, a little too tight will decrease overall circulation and is not healthy.

The degree of tightness is important and takes a little time to learn. A little too much and the pressure build-up required to push the return blood past the wrap becomes uncomfortable. Too little pressure and you only get fluid buildup.

I found that the most comfortable wrap for extended wear was the sweatshirt material underneath Theraband. I would wrap the cloth on fairly loose. Then apply the Thera with a little pressure. I used a small piece of duct tape to secure it. This was easy to adjust for tightness.

Fair warning. When the wrap is applied, if tight enough, the head will begin to swell on it's on. However, there will be added pressure on the wrap as it swells. Sometimes this makes the pressure too high. I found that if I wrapped as stated above, and then manually milked some blood to the 'head side' of the wrap, it would go ahead and swell, but the pressure would be about right.

This was the first true gain that I could see in head girth. The only thing I could attribute the gains to was the pressure from wrapping.

Fluid is the worst negative thing about wrapping. The increase pressure will force fluid out of the normal areas, much as with pumping. Fifteen to twenty minutes of unwrapped milking will generally work most of the excess fluid out. Also, when hanging, this fluid will make the bottom foreskin tender. The weight of hanging on the fluid buildup can create undo pressure in this area. The only thing I found for it is to unwrap and milk.

After I had gained everything I wanted in length, and started doing Ulis for the upper shaft and head girth, I found the Uli thing and hanger were good for creating tremendous pressure. Of course, I had to wrap in order to use either device. After a set, and then at the end of the day, it was natural to remain wrapped and let the head remained in a semi engorged state. The soreness from the Uli work precluded a great deal of pressure. I used just enough to stay extended.

I never really thought about the extended wrapping having an effect upon the longitudinal bonds. But I suppose it could. I always did a little manual stretching at times throughout the day and evening to keep these fibers extended.

I have never used a cock ring so I cannot comment. The wrap seemed to be a good idea because of the added surface area. Even 1.5 inches wide can be too constrictive at times and become uncomfortable under pressure. An area 2-2.5 inches wide seems to be about right. I usually wrapped about .25-.5 inches behind my circ scar. However, I did experiment with wrapping toward the base. You can get a truly massive piece of equipment doing this. And concerning cooling in the extended state, I suppose it could have some benefit.

Happy to explore this issue in further detail, but need questions to prod the old noggin.

Bigger

Comment

SWM,

BTW, really good to see you.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for that re-post!

Comment

Re: Wrapping for Glans Size

Hi Bib

I have been working with the ideas you have presented here and have seen some great results. My only question is that I remember reading somewhere that you said you should be able to take a piss even while wrapped. In order for me to get the wrap tight enough to get the necessary blood retention in the head of my penis, I cannot pee with the wrap on.

Even though the head does turn a very, very dark red and the skin gets a little cooler than normal, I have been able to stay wrapped this way for several hours with no noticeable negative signs of any sort of damage. My head gets huge this way and I think some of the enlargement may be permanent.

Also, you said something in your original post about being able to get a massive piece of equipment by wrapping in this way. Did you mean temporary gains or do you think this kind of wrapping gave you permanent gains?

Also, love my hanger and getting great results with that, too (been using for almost a year now).

Thanks

kneelength

Comment

Re: BIB, Wrapping For Glans Size details Please?

knee,

>I have been working with the ideas you have presented here and have seen some great results. My only question is that I remember reading somewhere that you said you should be able to take a piss even while wrapped.<

That is only when wrapping for hanging purposes. Obviously, when wrapping for head, upper shaft expansion, you must retard return blood flow, which requires a tighter wrap.

>Even though the head does turn a very, very dark red and the skin gets a little cooler than normal, I have been able to stay wrapped this way for several hours with no noticeable negative signs of any sort of damage. My head gets huge this way and I think some of the enlargement may be permanent.<

I am sure it is.

>Also, you said something in your original post about being able to get a massive piece of equipment by wrapping in this way. Did you mean temporary gains or do you think this kind of wrapping gave you permanent gains?<

Well, both. The permanent normal results are just never quite as good as individual sets, or wrapping periods.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib

Thanks for the reply. I thought everything you said was what you were going to say, but it is reassuring to get it straight from you. It makes sense to me that I would be able to piss with the wrap on for hanging (in fact, I can pee that way no problem) but I just wanted to make sure about the extended wrapping time for additional head expansion.

I'm surprised more people don't show an interest in this topic. Everyone wants an enourmous cockhead but maybe people just don't realize the possibilities with this method. When I first take the wrap off, it looks like somone else's dick! At any rate, I am glad I found out about it and I appreciate your help.

knee

Comment

knee,

Just be aware that if you wrap for head expansion for an extended time, you can get significant fluid buildup, that you may not be able to jelq away before your next hanging session.

This fluid buildup can hinder hanging. So be careful.

On the other hand, a larger upper shaft is great for the front thumbs of the hanger to lock into. So a judicious amount of wrapping for head expansions is great.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib

I have another question about increasing head size. I was in a locker room a couple of years ago and I saw a guy with the biggest cock head I had ever seen. The guy had a reasonably impressive unit in terms of length and girth, but the head on this guy's dick was the biggest thing you've ever seen. It looked unreal. Imagine the most head expansion you have ever gotten during your most extreme clamping session. We are talking out of proportion huge, and this guy was completely flaccid (and walking around the locker room showing off his equipment). At the time, I thought he was just a freak of nature, but I am beginning to wonder if it is actually possible to develop something like that. Can you actually increase tissue size to the point of having a permanently (outrageously) enormous cock head even while completely flacced?

Thanks (I know this is kind of a weird post, but I was just curious....)

knee

Comment

knee,

The head is almost all soft tissue. Perhaps a bit tougher than normal skin, but not nearly the strength of the ligs, tunica, tendons, etc.

Internal blood pressure is really effective is stretching the head tissues to and past the marginal stretch. It is really easy to develop this pressure.

I am sure that over time, a guy could make his upper shaft and head as large as he wanted. But it is a package deal.

I do not think a guy could effectively make the head bigger wtihout the upper shaft also. So there would not be the definition that he might want. This is a geometry problem, in that the wrap would have to be far enough back for the head to expand to and past the marginal stretch. Therefore, the upper shaft would have to be expanded also. Wrap too close to the head, and the head would not fully expand.

All you have to do is watch the African specials on the Discovery or HIstory channels to see what can be done with human soft tissues. Just a little thought can make almost anything happen. But be safe.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib

Thanks for the response. I like what you said about just a little thought making almost anything possible. It does seem as if life works that way.

As far as the fellow I mentioned in my first post, I guess he was just born that way. Part of what was so striking (humbling) was the hugeness of the head in relation to an already big dick. After having worked with your ideas about wrapping for increased head size, I know exactly what you mean about having to have the wrap far enough back to allow the head to swell-- which also allows the upper part of the shaft to swell as well. One other thought: I know I have seen advertised attachments for penis pumps that are exclusively for the head-- the idea being that you pump only the head. Perhaps that is how that guy did it. I'll check out the pump websites for a little more info.

Thanks, Bib

knee

Comment

knee,

The problem with vacuum is that it does not work on the penis in the way that the penis normally works.

What I mean is, the vacuum attempts to equalize by drawing anything it can out into the vacumm. So when you use a pump, the vacuum does not differentiate between blood filling the head, and/or blood serum/water, filling the interstitial spaces of the skin.

I am sure that the vacuum probably draws blood into the head, at first. But soon, this is not enough, and it continues to draw fluid into the skin, etc.

Wrapping to staunch return blood flow causes the penis to work as normal. As the return flow is hindered, pressure builds, up to the point that the pressure is high enough to push the return flow past the obstruction. So, you can have fairly normal blood flow, only with higher head internal blood pressure.

Therefore, I believe wrapping to be much more effective than vacuum, as well as much cheaper.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger

Thanks for the advice. I'll save my money and just keep wrapping-- it does seem to be producing noticeable changes.

knee

Comment

““The wrap seemed to be a good idea because of the added surface area. Even 1.5 inches wide can be too constrictive at times and become uncomfortable under pressure. An area 2-2.5 inches wide seems to be about right.””

Does this mean cutting a strip of T-Band that’s 2.5 inches wide, or does it mean making it so that 2.5 inches of the shaft is wrapped?

What are the ideal dimensions for the glans expansion wrap? I just got a new T-Band and want to be sure I get the measurement right.

Comment

HRRWJC3,

>Does this mean cutting a strip of T-Band that’s 2.5 inches wide, or does it mean making it so that 2.5 inches of the shaft is wrapped?<

The Tband is about five inches wide. So the best thing to do is cut two equal width strips.

You can wrap as much of the shaft as you like, as long as you give room for the head and upper shaft to expand. Then, you may want to leave a bit of room at the base, so that area is not rubbed when walking, etc.

>What are the ideal dimensions for the glans expansion wrap? I just got a new T-Band and want to be sure I get the measurement right.<

There are no concrete dimensions. If you are hanging for gains, the Tband you have for that is probably fine. You want enough wrapped shaft to make a solid bundle, and the last pass or two tight enough to restrict return blood flow.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X