Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIB, Wrapping For Glans Size details Please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bib

Reading the original post above, do you still feel leaving some blood in the head and upper shaft is a good idea for hanging?

My head is fairly large but the upper shaft girth is nothing crazy, I do wonder if a little more upper shaft girth would aid attachment/anchoring.

Comment

Grow,

>Reading the original post above, do you still feel leaving some blood in the head and upper shaft is a good idea for hanging?<

This question is really confusing. The post was about wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. I did that myself, and recommend it often. Several times recently. It is NOT done while hanging.

Next, blood is ALWAYS in the head and upper shaft while hanging. What each guy need to determine is the amount that works best for him. Many like all excess blood removed. Some like a little.

>My head is fairly large but the upper shaft girth is nothing crazy, I do wonder if a little more upper shaft girth would aid attachment/anchoring. <

It is possible.

Bigger

Comment

>Rather than unwrap, I squeezed the head to see if I could get the blood out, and then learned to simply push the wrap forward to allow the blood to escape. Then, on the next set, I found it was more comfortable hanging. It seems as if the engorgement leaves the correct amount of blood in the head and upper shaft, which makes a good anchor point for the forward thumbs of the hanger.<

Sorry. I know itís about head and upper shaft expansion. This was the bit that caught my attention.

Normally, I try to clear as much blood as I can from the head and upper shaft.

Comment

Grow,

>>Rather than unwrap, I squeezed the head to see if I could get the blood out, and then learned to simply push the wrap forward to allow the blood to escape. Then, on the next set, I found it was more comfortable hanging. It seems as if the engorgement leaves the correct amount of blood in the head and upper shaft, which makes a good anchor point for the forward thumbs of the hanger.<<

That is something different. When hanging, in the rest period between sets, the wrap can be tight enough to reduce return blood flow, and cause the head and upper shaft to swell. That is fine, as long as you remove the excess blood before the next set.

So, after the engorgement during the rest period, push the wrapped bundle forward to allow the excess blood to escape, then attach. I found that to leave the correct amount of blood for the next set, FOR ME. Then, I would usually push the hanger to the head, before tightening, to remove more excess blood. Your result may differ.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X