Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whole shaft wrap vs small area wrap and...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole shaft wrap vs small area wrap and...

...another question that wont fit into the subject window

Hi BiB and everyone else. I just thought up two more questions that I have been thinking about.

1. When I hang, I only wrap the place where I attach the hanger. Now that BiB has helped me with my hanging technique in another thread, things feel pretty good while hanging. I was wondering if there is any reason to wrap the whole shaft instead of just wrapping the way I do? I was thinking about girth. My penis is kind of cone shaped and pretty thick down at the base which I guess is not very optimale when hanging since more girth probably need more weight to stress it enough for deformation, kind of the way stretching a thick rubber band takes more force than stretching a thin one. Would wrapping the whole penis down to the base make my hanging more effective since a tight wrap may slightly reduce the girth down there, or will it do the opposite? Obviously I can not wrap the part of the penis thats inside my body, and I guess that this is the part of the penis that takes most of the stress when btc hanging, so if thats the case then wrapping the whole penis should not make any difference, right?

2. Are there any other PE tools that you can use to further fatigue your penis thus making gains come faster? How about an ADS like the phallosan? Obviously it will not create the same level of stress you can get from hanging, but on the other hand you can wear it for longer periods of time and under your clothes. I have a hard time reaching fatigue, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to invest in an ADS that I can wear when I'm not at home. So maybe doing 2 sets of hanging in the morning, then putting on the ADS going to work/whatever, then doing 3 more sets of hanging in the evening. Would a routine like this have a higher success rate than just doing the hanging by itself?

Thanks guys!!!

Re: Whole shaft wrap vs small area wrap and...

photon,

>Hi BiB and everyone else. I just thought up two more questions that I have been thinking about. <

Why didn't you put this into your thread?

>1. When I hang, I only wrap the place where I attach the hanger. Now that BiB has helped me with my hanging technique in another thread, things feel pretty good while hanging. I was wondering if there is any reason to wrap the whole shaft instead of just wrapping the way I do?<

If you wrap the whole shaft, it is easy to stretch bottom shaft skin, if you have a turkey neck.

>Would wrapping the whole penis down to the base make my hanging more effective since a tight wrap may slightly reduce the girth down there, or will it do the opposite?<

No difference.

>Obviously I can not wrap the part of the penis thats inside my body, and I guess that this is the part of the penis that takes most of the stress when btc hanging,<

Incorrect. The ligs take the stress away from the inner penis when hanging BTC.

>2. Are there any other PE tools that you can use to further fatigue your penis thus making gains come faster? How about an ADS like the phallosan?<

I have never used any, so I cannot judge. If you use one, be sure it does not affect the hanger attachment point, edema, soreness, etc.

>I have a hard time reaching fatigue<

Just be patient and move up slowly in weight each week. You will get there.

>Would a routine like this have a higher success rate than just doing the hanging by itself?<

I doubt it, but cannot say for sure.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks BiB!!! If you want, I could post any further questions in my original thread. The reason I did not do it was that I thought that no one would really care about new posts in old threads. Sorry about that. These forums are different from most others I have visited. People here really care about helping each other.
      You know, you are a bit of a celebrity in the PE world, and to be able to actually ask you questions like this is almost too good to be true

Anyhow, thanks for your answers. Today I have tried a applying a short but wide terawrap at the base of the penis, and then my usual terawrap at the top overlapping some of the first wrap, locking it in place and together they cover most of the penis. For some reason, wrapping like this feels better, so I will keep doing it.

I guess the good thing about ADS'ers is that they keep the penis extended while it heals itself. Some people/companies claim that their silicone vacuum heads are so comfortable that you can wear them while you sleep, without any adverse effects/risks. Being able to sleep and lightly stretch the penis at the same time seems like a great time saver. But I also know that you are against any PE'ing done while sleeping. I might buy a cheap on ebay just to try them out during the day and see how it feels. I mean, keeping your penis in an extended state is always a good thing, right?

Comment

photon,

>If you want, I could post any further questions in my original thread.<

Yes. It makes it much easier to go back and read previous issues and data.

>I mean, keeping your penis in an extended state is always a good thing, right?<

I cannot say that. Thousands of guys have made gains without doing so.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X