Kegels while hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels while hanging

hey guys is it safe to kegel and reverse kegel while hanging? i dont want to make ligs stronger. I was surprised I could still easily kegel while hanging with a fulcrum as well Just dont want a short strong penis. The kegels felt great though while hanging. would love thoughts!! thx.

Re: Kegels while hanging

toyotajon93,

>hey guys is it safe to kegel and reverse kegel while hanging?<

Yes.

>i dont want to make ligs stronger.<

It will not.

Bigger

Comment

perfect all I needed to know thanks Bib!

Comment

So will kegeling till fatigue during breaks (or during warmup) help force ligs to relax and stretch better while hanging?

Comment

NerdSince92,

>So will kegeling till fatigue during breaks (or during warmup) help force ligs to relax and stretch better while hanging?<

No. Kegals have absolutely nothing to do with the ligs. Completely different structures, in different areas.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib

When it comes ligament deformation are you more in favor of doing alot of sets or low sets (say 2-3 sets) or both?

Comment

NerdSince92,

>When it comes ligament deformation are you more in favor of doing alot of sets or low sets (say 2-3 sets) or both?<

Both? No idea what you mean. I recommend at least ten hours each week of actual hang time.

Bigger

Comment

What would be good kegel routine? Some form of progression of course. I have done random amount of short 1 second kegels and longer 5s kegels while hanging btc. And after every kegel I do reverse kegel. I think I overworked and EQ was low for few days. The randomness must stop and some progression take a place.

I don't know could it be possible in so short time. But after 2 weeks of hanging and kegeling I can shoot much further than before.
                Last edited by HeavyDuty; 07-19-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

HeavyDuty,

>What would be good kegel routine?<

I did not know it was possible to even have a routine. I just kegaled sometimes while hanging. At the time, I thought it might help with pumping blood to the areas in front of the hanger. Maybe so, perhaps not a great deal.

I just used 1-2 second pulses.

I still do not really know what reverse kegals are, or what the purpose is.

Bigger

Comment

Hello Fellas!
                    great question toyotajon93.
                    This totally answers my question. I really enjoy doing kegels early and often. I do kegels during all of my PE routines, stretching, hanging, clamping, pumping, and sex!
                    I really feel like it gives me mild pleasure during all events and makes for much stronger orgasms during sex and gives me longer mind blowing orgasms.
                    I try and hold my kegels for a count of 10 seconds while hanging and I can actually see the weight moving a little and it keeps good blood flow to my glands to help keep my glands warm and aids in fast recovery.
                    And I am safely hanging 10 lbs in only my 2nd month of of committed hanging routines.
                    Kegels early and often have many benefits!
                    Happy Hanging Gents!
                    Jackhammer

Comment

Something to add...
                      I just graduated to 12.5 lbs.
                      I began my workout with my usual stretching to warm up. I gave myself one of my best wraps with new material. I positioned it about an inch away from the glands and began tightening slowly making sure to squeeze most of the blood out of the glands. The first 10 minutes was so easy that I decided to add 1.25 lbs. Same result. So at 15 minutes I added another 1.25 lbs and wala! Now I am feeling healthy pull.
                      I stopped at 20 minutes but feeling like I could go another 10 minutes.
                      I am learning that a solid wrap is very important to a good session and heavier weight.

Jackhammer

Comment

Question Bib?

Is it ever ok to hang longer than 20 minutes in 1 session?

Or is it best to break to keep it 20 minutes max?

And how much rest time between sets?

Lastly, how many 20 minute sets would you recommend in a 24 hour period?

Jackhammer

Comment

Jackhammer,

>Is it ever ok to hang longer than 20 minutes in 1 session?<

It may not be deleterious, but there is no reason to take the risk to do so. A guy is not going to know the status of tissues in front of the hanger, relative to circulation. The tissues will be OK for about 17 minutes with no blood flow. They should be OK for 20 minutes with limited blood flow.

>Or is it best to break to keep it 20 minutes max?<

Always, 20 minutes max.

>And how much rest time between sets?<

I recommend ten minute rest periods. They can be more or less. The key is to return full circulation to the head and upper shaft.

>Lastly, how many 20 minute sets would you recommend in a 24 hour period?<

It is totally arbitrary, but I beileve that 12 twenty minute sets is one day should be plenty to totally fatigue the target tissues, for almost any guy If hanging correctly, reaching and riding fatigue, you should be able to hang to where you cannot hang a 13th set.

Bigger

Comment

Ok. Thank you Mr. Bigger!

Comment

Working...
                            X