cutting the frenulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting the frenulum

i am always getting this little cut on the frenulum when stretching. If i would cut it ( the frenulum ) will i loose sensitivity in my penis while having sex ?

and second question is
    will i be able to have my foreskin over the gland when flaccid if i cut it ( the frenulum ) ?

Re: cutting the frenulum

Commodore,

>i am always getting this little cut on the frenulum when stretching. If i would cut it ( the frenulum ) will i loose sensitivity in my penis while having sex ?<

Most probably.

>and second question is will i be able to have my foreskin over the gland when flaccid if i cut it ( the frenulum ) ?<

No.

Bigger

Comment

This is old and I doubt someone will read it (specially Commodore) but there must be some confusion either on the questioning, answering or both.

If you cut the frenulum there will be no loss of sensitivity on the penis whatsoever unless you're interpreting the frenulum as a component of the penis and its loss a loss on the total/whole possible sensitivity. I think the author was asking if he would lose sensitivity in the rest of the penis,which he wouldn't.

And the second question would be a definitely yes IF he is uncut, which he didn't specify. If he is cut then he already doesn't have foreskin, so...
      Last edited by BooYa; 04-17-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Hi
        How one can cut frenulum?

Ak47

Comment

Bit of an old thread but the answer is look up 'frenulum tying'.

Comment

Working...
          X