Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut or Uncut

Bigger,

Pretty Serious question, do you think it's better to be cut or uncut. Would you ever want to be uncut, if so why, or if you would not why would you want to be cut.

thanks,

E.

Re: Cut or Uncut

E,

>Pretty Serious question, do you think it's better to be cut or uncut. Would you ever want to be uncut, if so why, or if you would not why would you want to be cut.<

I guess for the purposes of PE, I liked being cut. Cut guys seem to have fewer problems.

But then, I purposely grew extra skin, so that my head is covered and protected when flaccid, as it is supposed to be. This has really inceased my sensitivity.

So I guess I have the best of both worlds.

I do think had I been uncut when I started PE, I could have figured out ways around any foreskin problems.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger,

You see most the time I hang incorrectly because my skin is almost always taut, but yet I have still made gains. My problem seems to be with consistence, I don't seem to be able to get good sets in some days.

Also the heavy I hang the further back I have to place the hanger, even more skin stretch.

It's really a big decision, It would be better for PE and maybe make it easier for me to make some more gains, but it will come with a cost

thanks,

E.

Comment

E,

>You see most the time I hang incorrectly because my skin is almost always taut, but yet I have still made gains. My problem seems to be with consistence, I don't seem to be able to get good sets in some days.<

When you are hanging good, really concentrate and focus on your technique. Try to remember exactly what you are doing that makes it good.

>Also the heavy I hang the further back I have to place the hanger, even more skin stretch.<

I went through that a bit. But in general, I did not have to put the hanger back so far that it affected the skin a lot. IOW, I stretched skin on purpose. So maybe placing the hanger a little further back never brought the skin into an issue.

>It's really a big decision, It would be better for PE and maybe make it easier for me to make some more gains, but it will come with a cost<

If you mean getting circumsized at this late date, I would not recommend it. Too many guys have reported a tough time from it. Better to just learn to adapt. Work through any problems. You can get around any skin issue if you just think a bit.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X