extender question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender question

Hi Bib!How are you?1 I have a question regarding after doing either intense manual exercises or hanging,then a person would wear an extender in order to keep the penis in an extended state.I realize this yet I am confused as do I still use the extender as stated in their manual where eventually I will lengthen the rods OR am I supposed to do something else with the extender like keep it constantly at a certain tension after manual exercises or hanging?Please help me.2.And also is it better to do just the extender alone or combine the manual exercise/hanging and then extender?Thank you very much.

Re: extender question

want,

>I realize this yet I am confused as do I still use the extender as stated in their manual where eventually I will lengthen the rods OR am I supposed to do something else with the extender like keep it constantly at a certain tension after manual exercises or hanging?Please help me.<

I guess you should use it as the manufacturer suggests. But if you only want it to keep the tissues in the extended state, keep the tension cut back to that point, not going past the marginal stretch. Having said all that, I do not have any experience whatsoever with the production stretchers.

>2.And also is it better to do just the extender alone or combine the manual exercise/hanging and then extender?<

Just my opinion, but I believe it is really hard for an extender, or manual exercises to create much original tissue deformation. I always relied on hanging for that. But your results may vary.

I have recommended extenders, or staying wrapped, to help allow the tissues to heal while in the extended state. Not depending on this to give tissue deformation.

Bigger

Comment

Hanging , buddy extenders are shit and so are manual exercises. You need to let more stress to induce change. You gotta hang every day buddy x

Comment

Working...
      X