Cementing Gains (Random Thought)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cementing Gains (Random Thought)

Just a thought I was having the other day. BIB strongly advising taking any supplements like vit c because they strengthen the connective tissue therefore making it difficult to deform it. But what about once you have reached your goal and wish to cement your gains. By using an ADS so it heals in the extended state and taking some vit c, glucosamine, chondroitin etc won't this help you cement your gains? Like I said just a random thought just wandered what you lot thought of it.

Re: Cementing Gains (Random Thought)

bigj,

It will surely help cement. But I am not sure about in the extended state.

If you start taking sups just after attaining your goals, then they would probably make it tougher to keep the gains. IOW, retraction and healing opposing the stresses used in the cementing process.

It is a matter of degrees, and I am sure varies with each individual. However, I would not want to risk gains on taking the sups, if the overall benefit is questionable.

Bigger

Comment

Do you think bodybuilding or some other sport activities could help with PE because the body would get busy healing other structures like big muscles?

Comment

I mean if you only PE that's the only damage you do to your body and all healing power is on that structure but if you go with other activities together with PE it's been logical that the body will put less effort and food on healing penis unless you take huge amounts of supplements. Any thoughts?

Comment

kran,

Yes, that is going to happen. In fact, PE damage is probably minor in comparison to a lot of damage the body sustains in sports activities. Not even actual damage, but just daily wear and tear requires a goodly amount of protein, energy, Vit C, as well as other nutrients.

HOWEVER, if a guy is involved in sports, or a heavy workout schedule, he CANNOT deny himself nutrition for the benefit of slower healing. He still needs proper protein intake as well as energy, etc. About the only thing that he could limit safely is Vit C.

Now, as far as speed of healing being delayed by other damage, the body can do many things at the same time, as long as it has the amounts of nutrition needed for the amount of damage. It does not do one thing at a time.

But if a guy needs to lose weight, it is a perfect time to PE also, while he is working out. He can limit energy intake, reduce Vit C intake to the RDA, lose weight, and perhaps make PE gains a bit easier.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X