Hemosiderin (discoloration)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemosiderin (discoloration)

Bigger, I don't recall ever reading anything you've written on your experience (or lack thereof) with discoloration caused by hanging and compression of the penis. Was this ever an issue for you? If so, was it eradicated over time with any methods, or simple body healing?

BusterHymes,

>Bigger, I don't recall ever reading anything you've written on your experience (or lack thereof) with discoloration caused by hanging and compression of the penis. Was this ever an issue for you?<

Oh hell yes. My penis used to be pasty white. Now it is uniformly tan. Also, I had significant discoloration of the head and upper shaft, before I learned to hang properly.

>If so, was it eradicated over time with any methods, or simple body healing?<

Time will take care of much of it. But I also used Arnica Montana Gel. That will take care of bruising. I used it while hanging for gains, but then of course, I created more discoloration. So then I just waited till I was through hanging for gains, and used it while gaining girth.

Bigger

Comment

OK, thanks. Took a load of my mind.

I think I got mine a few months back when I was going heavy but had not gotten my technique worked out. Another type of casualty of improper technique. And even though technique is corrected, I suspect as long as I'm going full bore it isn't healing much. That will be for the future.

Thanks for the reference on the Arnica Montana Gel. I will get into that.

Comment

Hmmm, just looking now at getting some, as I see no problem with using it while I'm still hanging. It will at least help fight back.

Are there any brands of the gel that you came to view as superior?

Comment

BH,

>Are there any brands of the gel that you came to view as superior?<

Boericke & Tafel Arniflora Arnica Gel is the only gel I used. Well, there may have been one more I tried that did not work. I did try others in different carriers, beeswax, etc.. They did not work at all.

Bigger

Comment

All good to know. I shall stick with a gel.

Get it? haha

Comment

Working...
            X