Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uli thing & heat

Hi Bigger,

Would you please share your thoughts on using a heating pad, space heater or IR heater while doing girth work?

Did you experiment with it?

Will it help to get super-engorgement and laterally stretch the relevant connective tissue?

Does it have the potential to help heal the tissues we're trying to deform? (bad)

I'm not sure how to interpret my initial results testing it. I get much more discoloration and shininess (good?) but also I think the internal pressure drops, probably due to backflow. Admittedly, I'm using two cable clamps which likely are not as effective cinching down inflow and so I'll finally have to build a proper Uli thing but I didn't notice this issue before heat. I'm still definitely getting to fatigue.
    Last edited by seand; 06-06-2016, 01:04 AM.

seand,

>Would you please share your thoughts on using a heating pad, space heater or IR heater while doing girth work?

Did you experiment with it?<

That was 15 years ago, so it is hard to remember. Most likely, I tried it. But to be honest, I never had ANY problems whatsoever, reaching and riding fatigue in the lateral layer of the tunica. Girth work was just a lot easier for me than length work.

>Will it help to get super-engorgement and laterally stretch the relevant connective tissue?<

I am sure it would. But you should really be experienced with doing using the Uli thing, before you try heat.

>Does it have the potential to help heal the tissues we're trying to deform? (bad)<

I doubt it would make much if any difference at all. The key to slowing healing is to be consistent. Pull out adhesions every day.

>I'm not sure how to interpret my initial results testing it. I get much more discoloration and shininess (good?) but also I think the internal pressure drops, probably due to backflow. Admittedly, I'm using two cable clamps which likely are not as effective cinching down inflow and so I'll finally have to build a proper Uli thing but I didn't notice this issue before heat. I'm still definitely getting to fatigue.<

I have never used anything but the Uli thing. Back flow will cause deflation. But also, you can seem to lose engorgement as the lateral layer stretches. This occurs in the first couple sets especially. It takes a bit of experience to learn about engorgement. There are degrees.

Just take it easy, experiment and learn. Do not try to use too much stress too quickly. You can hurt yourself.

Also, be sure to NEVER do any heavy girth work while hanging for length gains.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X