ulistretch's routine: efficacy & theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ulistretch's routine: efficacy & theory

How did ulistretch go from 7.75x6 to 9.25x8.5 (1.5" length and girth increase) using what appeared to never be more than a few seconds of continuous force? I get the impression from his routine that between the stretches, jelqs and squeezes the tissues were more pulsed or dynamically stretched for seconds at a time versus the longer duration minutes and cumulative hours of continuous force many users have had so much success with.

Bib, I know that you were around when he was active and tried his suggestions and then advanced and improved on them.

Were that any details he provided that weren't included in the ancient posts we were able to salvage? How long was he active or how long for his gains?

Do you believe his claims? If so, how did he do it? Do you think he just had a really weak tunica?

Is there any validity to this concept of pulsing or dynamic stretching?

My personal experience

I was fortunate enough not to be lacking in size when I began this episode. I began jelqing exactly
    two years ago, partly as a dare from my girlfriend. No weights, not devices,
    nothing other than the old well lubricated fingers.

I began with a length of 7 3/4 inches, circumference of 6 inches, and am
    now at 9 1/4 inches with a circumference of 8 1/2 inches. Jelqing really does
    work, particularly in thickness…and I do 3 stages:

1) Stretch the ol’ weenie while in a totally flaccid state, applying as much pulling
    pressure as is not painful. After 15 pulls, you should begin to get a semi
    erection.
    2) Grease your son with a lubricant and jelq for at least 200 strokes, as instructed
    elsewhere on this excellent web site.
    3) Beginning at the base of your penis shaft, still while in a semi-erect state,
    encircle the shaft in a tight OK finger grip and move your “finger ring” towards
    the meatus, engorging the shaft and the penis head. Squeeze 5 times, let up
    the pressure, and repeat this routine 10 times.
    4) This final exercise will dramatically increase the size of your penis head and and
    much girth to the penis, but you must do it without fail every AM and PM. My meatus is nearly 9 1/8 inches in circumference, so large my girlfriend sometimes
    experiences pain during sex unless I keep it very slick with lubricant.

I have no personal experiences with weights, stretching devices, etc. so I will not be judgemental..they may and probably are effective. In fact, the other methods would probably enhance your progress. The above is just my personal
    experience.

Do not judge your progress in terms of days or weeks…in the beginning, you
    will see little change. Give it 6 months minimum. Your penis size can best be
    ascertained by your lover…they always will feel the positive change!!

I'm curious because just my own n=1 experience is that I added about an inch length and 0.25" girth twice, for a total of 0.5" girth using just minutes of dynamic stretches or squeezes, twice a day, without even trying for permanent gains. I chalked this up to newbie gains and sadly I don't think it would work again like before (no soreness) but I haven't tested extensively. I'm not sure how ulistretch would have been able to increase intensity continuously with just his hands for 1.5", stretching or squeezing.

Comment

seand,

Wow, a blast from the past.

>Bib, I know that you were around when he was active and tried his suggestions and then advanced and improved on them.<

I cannot say that. The concept of extraordinarily high internal blood pressure, in order to produce girth gains, was introduced by Uli about 16 years ago or so. I only came up with a device to allow for hands free high internal blood pressure, because I did not have the time for my hands to be holding my unit. Uli alone is responsible for a lot of larger girth units.

>Were that any details he provided that weren't included in the ancient posts we were able to salvage? How long was he active or how long for his gains?<

I would have to think about it a long while. I do remember the rascal was on a Caribbean island? Or maybe Guam. Hell, I cannot remember that. Anyway, there were a couple guys that were real asshats on the old old old PE forums. They were not very nice to Uli. He had plenty of better things to do, and checked out, never to be heard from again.

>Do you believe his claims? If so, how did he do it? Do you think he just had a really weak tunica?<

I did not/do not believe him or disbelieve him. I KNOW my own gains are real. That is enough for me. I have no idea how he did it. To be honest, I was only interested in what I called Uli #3 back then. I made myself an Uli thing so that I could generate great internal blood pressure, deforming the lateral layer of the tunica, without using my hands.

He was a nice, laid back guy, that was kind enough to relay a good idea for improving girth.

>Is there any validity to this concept of pulsing or dynamic stretching?<

I have no idea. Never tried it.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
      X