Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction wrap post-hanging

Bigger,

I recall you saying somewhere that you stayed wrapped for a certain period of time after your daily sets in order to stay extended for a time afterwards. How long did you stay wrapped? When I stay wrapped and walk around for a period of time, my glans swells a bit due to the wrap, but is easily compressible. Is this okay? Thanks in advance for your time.

BD

Bizzledizzle,

>I recall you saying somewhere that you stayed wrapped for a certain period of time after your daily sets in order to stay extended for a time afterwards. How long did you stay wrapped?<

I never timed it. Sometimes a couple of hours, sometimes many hours. A lot of the difference depended on what I had going on, and pissing. Many times I would unwrap, piss, then wrap again. Sometimes, I would not.

>When I stay wrapped and walk around for a period of time, my glans swells a bit due to the wrap, but is easily compressible. Is this okay?<

That is generally what it is going to do, or possibly do. It is good and fine, as long as the head pressure is not too great. It is much like wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. If the pressure becomes too great, it will force you to loosen or remove the wrap. But if you are in public, that is not so good.

Anyway, head swelling is fine, but you need to practice in private with wrap tension, so the pressure is not too great, at least while in public..

I am not so sure of the value of remaining in the extended state after hanging, pertaining to length gains. Many guys have reported good success, without doing it, or using an ADS. Of course, I may have made the exact same gains had I not done it.

But I am certain that staying wrapped, wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion, helps with hanging, grasping the internals. So, if you can get to where you have the pressure right consistently, it can be a great benefit in that regard.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
      X