Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulithing relative dimensions

Hi Bib,
    I'm not working on girth yet, but I have experimented with light use of an uli device, mostly from the observation that a bit of very light clamping or uli work is holistically supportive of erection quality during hanging for length gains. Basically by 'light' I mean supplying little more pressure than a cock ring, and only for a couple of minutes.

Anyway, I have tried my hand at making one, but I'm open to additional input for fine-tuning. I used flexible PVC and cut it so that there is about a quarter inch gap when I tighten down. The device seems really simple and well thought out, but between reading about a device and making one's own, there's an ocean of difference there.

Basically, to use this, I am supposed to wrap with tband then put the device on. As I get an erection, I should tighten the device so that there is always at least a 1/4" gap at the top, leaving room for the nerves there and to allow for easy inflow of blood but restricting outflow.

How do I know how big to make that gap? How do I know how much to tighten? If I only begin to tighten once I have a proper erection, I stop when I feel that my erection has ballooned beyond capacity.

My understanding was that in your experience, blood gradually filled and you attained an erection without stimulation. That has not been my experience. My experience has been that either I stimulate and put the device on when erect, or otherwise I put on when mostly flaccid and tighten somewhat, and if an erection starts, the device seems to hinder bloodflow. Maybe because there is a very big difference for me in flaccid vs erect girth. I haven't tried much, but I haven't attained a sweet spot where no stimulation is required. It seems that part of the issue might have to do with understanding how to size the device. Is there a rule or metric I could follow? As in, make the diameter .8x erect girth?

I also have some experience clamping, and clamps are convenient, but clamps do not purport to allow any bloodflow, as the uli thing does. A clamp is basically a clamp. It squeezes the whole unit.

It has been a funny scene for me to construct my uli thing. Go out and use the power tools, come inside and get a raging erection. Go back out again and fine-tune things. Repeat raging erection. Repeat power tools. A day in my life.

mld,

Really busy today...but there is a lot wrong here, just in the first paragraphs. Could you do me a favor and read the Uli stuff in the Basics section, and then ask any questions there please?

It is kind of tough to split it out away from that stuff.

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

I looked at the diagram here
      https://penis-enlargement-manual.thu...uli-thing.html
      and I think that cleared everything up. Basically, leave a 3/4" gap measured at full girth.

Thanks. Hope things are going well.

Comment

mld,

So, you understand how it works?

No erection.

>My understanding was that in your experience, blood gradually filled and you attained an erection without stimulation.<

There can be some stimulation if needed. But you are first restricting return blood flow, which will naturally cause filling of the three chambers. If you need a bit of help doing that, it is fine. But no erection.

>That has not been my experience. My experience has been that either I stimulate and put the device on when erect, or otherwise I put on when mostly flaccid and tighten somewhat, and if an erection starts, the device seems to hinder bloodflow.<

It is supposed to hinder blood flow. In fact, when everything is set, there should be no inflow or outflow. That is why sets should never go more than ten minutes.

>Maybe because there is a very big difference for me in flaccid vs erect girth. I haven't tried much, but I haven't attained a sweet spot where no stimulation is required. It seems that part of the issue might have to do with understanding how to size the device. Is there a rule or metric I could follow? As in, make the diameter .8x erect girth?<

No. It is an individual thing, but it surely does not go by erect girth. There are actually a lot of individual anatomical variables that come into effect. You do not ever want to be erect under the Tband, when you begin to tighten.

>clamps do not purport to allow any bloodflow, as the uli thing does. A clamp is basically a clamp. It squeezes the whole unit.<

When the shaft is engorged, and the Uli thing tightened, there will be no blood flow to speak of.

Bigger

Comment

Yeah, it's fundamentally different from clamping in that way. With clamping as I had done it, I got an erection, then kegeled in blood, then clamped down and held that for a few minutes. It worked, but it was intense in a way that could have become damaging at some point.

It's a strange sensation, getting an erection-sized penis without actually getting an erection. I see how not being erect is a crucial point for the sake of working tissues without damaging them, and I look forward to experimenting more with this. Based only a couple of times of trying, it seems that with the uli thing in place, my penis gradually gets pretty engorged, but not exactly hard like an erection. Still spongy and flexible. Full of blood, but not hard. I don't get to that shiny-head state you described at some point, but I'm also not going for girth yet.

Strange that this should have been difficult for me to grasp. The technique is quite simple, and it feels significantly less stupid than clamping (in terms of danger). Then again, maybe I'm still doing it wrong. I'm keeping an eye on the ol' one eye, and keeping sets at 5 minutes just to be conservative.

Comment

Working...
          X