Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6:00 LOT Mirror and Palpitation Test Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6:00 LOT Mirror and Palpitation Test Help!

Ok so this is my very first post (go easy on me.) Briefly I've been doing PE for 7 months. Of those 7, 5 I've spent hanging. Even though I say "5 months...hanging", it really been 5 Very, very inconsistent months. Due to my schedule I could only hang about 4 times a week and for some reason, no matter what, I always get numb on the 4th set. I switched to split sets but would forget or would not have time to complete the latter sets. Because I have a hardcore 6:00 LOT I started hanging BTC and SD for only 3 1/2 weeks @ 4-8 lbs. From what I read on other sites, if you have a low LOT, you don't need to spend much time hanging at lower angles. So after the 3 1/2 weeks I immediately started hanging OTS and SU. Since I'd gained 1/2" in BPFSL and BPEL, I stuck with hanging at the higher angles. However I was also doing advanced techniques early on like bundled OTS and SU. I was also taking a time-release vitamin C as well as a collagen supplement (which was more so for a sport related injury) It wasn't until a recent heartbreak and subsequent injury doing fulcrum OTS that I laid off from hanging for a bit.

Since I've returned I planned starting from scratch. I read somewhere that Bib, did not recommend switching to upper angles until the attachment point could handle 20 lbs, so I've gone back to BTC and SD. I also stumbled upon the 3 tests......and I am lost!! I know for sure my lot is 6:00, no denying that. I'm having a hard time even knowing what I'm trying to look for in the mirror and and as for the palpitation test, HA! I reach down there feeling around and its just............stuff...... Moving around. I have no idea what I'm feeling and its kinda like sticking you hand deep in the car engine bay, trying to feel for something and hoping that you don't knock sensor loose. I have more time now to spend hanging but I don't want to waste time on the wrong angle of attack. With the tests I really want to know where my potential lies. Also because I'm a complete idiot, and need to develop more patience, I really really want to find out when its time to switch/get into RSDT fulcrum hanging as well as OTS fulcrum hanging.

Need advice any help is very appreciated! Someone save this poor soul before he breaks something!

Chaka Zulu,

>Need advice any help is very appreciated! Someone save this poor soul before he breaks something!<

Well, I did not see any questions, so I don't know what to tell you.

If you want to send the mirror test pics to me for evaluation, just ask for the instructions.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

Thank you for the quick response!!

>Well, I did not see any questions, so I don't know what to tell you.<

LOL! Sorry about that, rambling so much I didn't realize that I didn't even ask a question.
      Like I mentioned earlier, since I'm "starting from scratch" should I go back to hanging BTC and SD, despite the fact that I received some gains from hanging OTS? Granted I was moving a little to quick, I did make some gains but I guess these would be considered newbie gains. Or should I try to make that assessment from the 3 tests? I have more time to spend hanging but really don't want to waste time moving in the wrong direction.

You mentioned sending you pics for evaluation. What would the instruction be for such?

Lastly, with the palpitation test, what exactly am I supposed to be measuring and what is the inner shaft 2? I couldn't identify where it was on the picture diagram. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Chaka Zulu,

>Like I mentioned earlier, since I'm "starting from scratch" should I go back to hanging BTC and SD, despite the fact that I received some gains from hanging OTS?<

If you have not hung for a while, you need to condition soft tissues. That means starting back at three sets and five lbs, then follow the stress progression from the NOS email.

>Granted I was moving a little to quick, I did make some gains but I guess these would be considered newbie gains. Or should I try to make that assessment from the 3 tests? I have more time to spend hanging but really don't want to waste time moving in the wrong direction.<

Yes. Do the three tests to see what your trig is concerning inner penis and ligs.

>You mentioned sending you pics for evaluation. What would the instruction be for such?<

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT imbed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

>Lastly, with the palpitation test, what exactly am I supposed to be measuring and what is the inner shaft 2? I couldn't identify where it was on the picture diagram<

It is the inner shaft from the bottom of the pubic bone, to the skin exit point. That portion that runs up the front face of the pubic bone.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

What is the email address to where I can send the pics to?

Comment

Chaka Zulu,

>What is the email address to where I can send the pics to?<

bib_hanger@hotmail.com

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X