X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    unidentifiedintx,

>Sorry, was out of town. Is your email the same as the one when ordering the Bib Hanger?<

bib_hanger@Hotmail.com

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    replied
    Sorry, was out of town. Is your email the same as the one when ordering the Bib Hanger?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    unidentifiedintx,

>Is it just a pic with legs apart, like the pic you posted at PEGym? You mentioned 3.<

I do not have anything posted at PEGym.

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT imbed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

>Also, do I need to hold my cock and balls up so you can see where the pubic bone is<

No. Let it hang naturally.

>and do you just want a straight mirror shot, or side shots as well?<

One straight, and one from each diagonal. NOT the side.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    replied
    Originally posted by Bib View Post
    unidentifiedintx,

You can send me the three mirror test pics for evaluation, if you wish.
    Is it just a pic with legs apart, like the pic you posted at PEGym? You mentioned 3. Also, do I need to hold my cock and balls up so you can see where the pubic bone is, and do you just want a straight mirror shot, or side shots as well?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    unidentifiedintx,

>ust did the LOT test last night after a break from hanging, but am totally unclear what my LOT is. It seems I get at least a little movement all the way down to 6oclock, but I don't think that I am 6oclock.<

You can send me the three mirror test pics for evaluation, if you wish.

>Hey Bib, I read a lot of people claiming they wish they would have stayed at lower weight longer while hanging to maximize results. This doesn't make sense to me since lig stretch is lig stretch, and getting them stretched to their max quicker would be ideal as far as I can tell. I understand injury or not letting the skin and tissue stretch properly can be bad, but other than those reasons, is there any reason not to move up in weight until fatigue is felt, and increasing as fatigue diminishes over time?<

The key to gains is reaching and riding fatigue, for as long as possible, within reason. Hanging at lesser weights than that which gives fatigue is not going to do very much.

Now, you must move up slowly in stress progression, to allow the soft tissues to adapt to the stresses. So, it may take a while to slowly work up to fatigue level stresses. There is no substitute for soft tissue conditioning.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    replied
    Hey Bib, I read a lot of people claiming they wish they would have stayed at lower weight longer while hanging to maximize results. This doesn't make sense to me since lig stretch is lig stretch, and getting them stretched to their max quicker would be ideal as far as I can tell. I understand injury or not letting the skin and tissue stretch properly can be bad, but other than those reasons, is there any reason not to move up in weight until fatigue is felt, and increasing as fatigue diminishes over time?

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    replied
    Thanks so much. That is very helpful, as I do follow your advise on hanging everyday, of the few times I'm away or unable, I do some hand stretching sessions to keep deformation fresh and unhealed. I probably will stick with slapping after sessions and heating a bit, but always make sure it goes back to normal color and temperature. I just have gotten to used to staying wrapped, which makes sessions fly by. I got a nice chair setup where I can do about everything while hanging. Cut a large hole and can just hang through it. It reclines almost fully horizontally, and with my legs up, I can get a real BTC angle. I even am able to hang my weights and Bib hanger on one of the bars under the hole when not using (you can see in last picture, but I have a black cushioned sock wrapped around my Bib hanger to avoid wingnuts, etc poking my nutsack, so it might not be so clear), and a spare set of sheet/blanket/pillowcase combo I had laying around conceals everything nicely. I even got a timer and tally counter velcroed to the armrests. The timer resets to 20 minutes with a push of a button and the tally counter is useful in keeping track of how many I've done. I got the chair in a pack of 2 for $57 on ebay, so I have one out on my deck, as they are truly comfortable chairs. In fact, I've dozed off while hanging once, but the timer alarm goes off pretty loudly, so no problems there.

Thanks for all the help and guidance. Just did the LOT test last night after a break from hanging, but am totally unclear what my LOT is. It seems I get at least a little movement all the way down to 6oclock, but I don't think that I am 6oclock. I only started this 3 or 4 months ago and my penis began its journey sticking straight out rather than hanging, so it seems I had high, tight ligs going into this. It hangs now, but if I remember correctly, it started to pull back and up during the short 1 week hiatus when I was out of town and didn't do any PE, so I am doubtful of having a 6oclock LOT.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by unidentifiedintx; 06-08-2017, 09:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    unidentifiedintx,

>I actually thought jelqing was focused on squeezing blood up to the head of the penis, so wouldn't that go against the high internal blood pressure issue?<

Normal jelqing is. That was my point. I emphasized LIGHT jelqing. Low erection level and hand pressure. The goal in jelqing after a hanging session is to return full circulation. Not growth.

>I have always just slapped ol' willy on my leg rather than doing jelqing, as I usually keep my wrap on between sessions. Monty mentioned in a thread that you should never let it turtle, so relying on all day stretching to keep it stretched a bit. Is that something you did?<

I stayed wrapped for several hours after a hanging session, on some days. But I must tell you, many guys, if not most, do not do anything, and have made significant gains. So I cannot say it does anything at all. As long as you hang every day, during the next hanging session, any adhesions formed will be pulled out In the first set.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    replied
    Thanks for this. I actually thought jelqing was focused on squeezing blood up to the head of the penis, so wouldn't that go against the high internal blood pressure issue? I have always just slapped ol' willy on my leg rather than doing jelqing, as I usually keep my wrap on between sessions. Monty mentioned in a thread that you should never let it turtle, so relying on all day stretching to keep it stretched a bit. Is that something you did? The vid on thunders place uses 2 therabands and a belt for a cheap ADS. I thought about doing that to keep it in an elongated state so it heals that way. Just wanted to see if you agree or disagree with this technique. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    unidentifiedintx,

>Now I'm worried. Is the DLD Blasters working the lateral layer?<

I have no idea. Does it create high internal blood pressure?

>Also, is there a post that breaks down what works lateral and what works longitudinal layers?<

It is very simple. Hanging or stretching, with no erection level, has the capacity to deform the longitudinal fibers of the tunica.

Girth work that involves high internal blood pressure, has the capacity to deform the lateral layer of the tunica.

>I would like to expand beyond BTC, but it is hard to differentiate what works tunica, girth, lateral layers, etc. Most work a combination of ligs, tunica, etc. and many seem to have mixed messages on whether they just work length or just work girth, with people claiming to get length from jelqs, or girth from hanging, or other ambiguous results that make me weary of doing anything other than BTC. Any exercises that you know specifically work ligs/length would be much appreciated.<

If you are hanging BTC, that is for skin stretch, and lig stretch. BTC is all you need to try and do at one point in time. You should do 10-20 minutes of light jelqing after each hanging session. Low hand pressure, and low erection level.

You want to first stretch skin, then ligs. After your ligs are fully stretched out, you can begin dedicated tunica work, if you have not reached your goals.

Then, while you are cementing length gains, i.e. no new fatigue, no deformation; you can begin girth work.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    replied
    Now I'm worried. Is the DLD Blasters working the lateral layer? He says it can be incorporated with hanging, but it definitely works the tunica since it involves A-Stretches. Also, is there a post that breaks down what works lateral and what works longitudinal layers? I would like to expand beyond BTC, but it is hard to differentiate what works tunica, girth, lateral layers, etc. Most work a combination of ligs, tunica, etc. and many seem to have mixed messages on whether they just work length or just work girth, with people claiming to get length from jelqs, or girth from hanging, or other ambiguous results that make me weary of doing anything other than BTC. Any exercises that you know specifically work ligs/length would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    unidentifiedintx,

>I have been doing BTC for a while with the bib hanger. I recently started doing DLD Blasters as well. I am wondering if doing V-Stretch, inverted V-Stretch, and A-Stretch will cause girth gains rather than length gains. I don't want to gain any girth before getting my length down, but feel I need to branch out of just BTC hanging. Suggestions welcome.<

Anything that raises the internal blood pressure above normal erection blood pressure levels have the potential to deform the lateral layer of the tunica. You do not want to deform the lateral layer at the same time the longitudinal layer is deformed. They can heal back fused, which is the mechanism for Peyronies disease.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• unidentifiedintx
    started a topic Length before girth question

Length before girth question

I have been doing BTC for a while with the bib hanger. I recently started doing DLD Blasters as well. I am wondering if doing V-Stretch, inverted V-Stretch, and A-Stretch will cause girth gains rather than length gains. I don't want to gain any girth before getting my length down, but feel I need to branch out of just BTC hanging. Suggestions welcome.
Working...
X