Lost gains without a break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost gains without a break

Guessing I overdid it, i was making gains, and i believe i made the mistake of doing more than I could and lost some gains... while

I believe i have corrected and am using a lower fatigue level to drop wieght during a set and following sets.

Does this seem a proper protocol?

Lookdownsmile,

>Guessing I overdid it, i was making gains, and i believe i made the mistake of doing more than I could and lost some gains... while I believe i have corrected and am using a lower fatigue level to drop wieght during a set and following sets.<

Do you think you have been too agressive, perhaps lost some erection quality, and are measuring a little less? How often are you measuring?

>Does this seem a proper protocol?<

The protocol is the reach fatigue early in your sets, and ride the fatigue for a long as you can, within reason. If you are hanging more than four hours a day, or if you are using a weight that causes undo discomfort or pain, than you overdid things, and need to back off.

As far as measurements, they are like the stock market...they go up and down, but the general trend is up. I had a couple of periods where it appeared I lost gains.

Bigger

Comment

Fair enough, Id say undo discomfort, protocol was an incorrect word, proper correction is the verbage I was looking for

Comment

Working...
      X