Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about the journey - Continuation of email convo

Hello Bib,

We communicated through email for some time, I said my next response would be on the forum so here I am! Below I'm going to copy n paste our last conversation.

"Pretty good pictures. I wish you would have taken the wrapped bundle picture from the top of the shaft, so I could see the whole thing.

See if you can wrap more of the shaft, so the tape is BEHIND the hanger attachment area. It may help you later on.

Your wrap is cut about two inches wide, a bit less, which is fine. Those first passes of wrap toward the head, need to be looser. Then, you can pull more tension, as you spiral down, past the hanger attachment area, then tape behind where you attach.

>Attached are the techs and one additional to show what the bottom of my skin is doing after a 20 minute session, normal color is restored in quick order but the skin remains puffy until the next day, almost as if fluid is pushed into the affected area.<

That is exactly what is happening. I had a tough time beating this issue myself. Your wrap in front of the hanger attachment area needs to be looser. Then, most likely the hanger needs to be a bit tighter. In the hanging pictures, you can see exactly what the issue is. The wrap in front of the hanger is very constricted. The foreskin is pooching out from the wrap. That means blood flow is reduced, as well as lymph flow.

Also, your top gap is not much larger than the bottom gap. That can restrict blood flow to the head and upper shaft. Now, you have plenty of room in the top gap to tighten more. You need to experiment with tightness. With that WFG, you can move the bottom hex nut adjustments out more, which will make the top gap smaller.

You most probably need to cut a longer piece of wrap, to wrap more of the shaft. So, you can most probably make an extra pass or two in the hanger attachment area, and move the bottom hex nut adjustments out even further.

>What seems to be happening is my head is filling with blood which is pushing the skin into the wrap and strangling it. Next session I'm going to try and make the end of the wrap even looser.<

I should have read the entire email. You already knew what to do.

Everything else looks good. Hanger attachment relative to the leading edge of the wrap is fine. It looks like you have most of the excess blood out of the head and upper shaft, etc.

>I know you said a little turn of the attachment to one side isn't bad unless its more than 45 degrees but my unit always hangs to the left and I would like to straighten it out. I think over time if this isn't corrected I'll exacerbate the hanging to the left. I align my unit centered in the attachment but once I close it I can see the head pivot to the left. I've tried turning my unit to the right prior to tightening to try and balance this out but then I get severe hang to the right. I never had this issue of not being able to hang straight until I've gone up in weight.<

No, no, no. There are two issues with twisting. You only have one, and it is normal. The head and shaft appear to be straight in the hanger. No issues. THAT is where the 45 degrees is important.

What you have is the 'bump'. It is the outer shaft falling off to one side or the other, of the inner shaft. It is almost, if not completely impossible to balance the outer shaft on top of the inner. So, the fix is to simply alternate sides. If you have been hanging for a while on the left side, just spend a week or so hanging on the right side. You will most likely feel a completely different stretch, which may be intense.

When the intensity of that stretch levels out, you can begin to alternate sides.

You can either manually move the shaft and hanger over to the right side, or you can roll over onto your right hip. If you do that, you should feel the outer shaft pop over the inner shaft. When that happens, you will realize the situation.

>I need to also try different positions with the adjustment of the bottom screws, I've just realized typing this I've gotten too comfortable with where I'm at because it's working and I stopped making adjustments as a result. Can you expand on when you finally found the perfect position for your hanger? Obviously after growing you were required to make adjustments, but what about in between those periods.<

Never.

I always tried to get better. I found what worked well, and did not. When I found something that worked fairly well, I stuck with the basics. But I often made small adjustments around what I new worked. Always looking for something a bit better.

>One last thing, prior to hanging I use to manually stretch and in the process I believe I stretched the skin more on my left side than right so now its "off center" if that makes sense. Any recommendations when I stretch skin to pull the right side down more than the left so it can "even" out?<

Yes. Over time with hanging, it will even out.

>My next post will be on the form, I apologize for the continuous communication through email, I know it makes it harder on you and I just have to say you're the man for what you do. I can imagine all the responses you give out on a daily basis and a lot will fail to understand that you've paved the way for people like me to succeed in something so complex, I'm eternally grateful to you and your efforts.<

Thank you for the kind words.

Bigger"

Ever since my journey began it has been filled with constant refinement. I was able to move up about 1 lb a week for a while but noticed when I got to 16.3 lbs I started to run into issues around 4 weeks ago due to problems with my technique. Since then I haven't up in weight and trying to hammer out these problems I'm running into. When I got to 16.3 lbs I was doing 4 sets a night 7 days a week, since then I've been able to incorporate an additional set 5x7 days a week. This also was another reason for not going up in weight.

I'm still experiencing the foreskin protruding out of the wrap which has resulted in continued discoloration. Since I hang 7 days a week the color has become darker probably due to me not allowing enough of a resting period for normal color to return. I believe I inadvertently made the problem worse by compounding incorrect technique, causing the skin on the outside of the wrap to become more abundant resulting in more stretched skin in front of the wrap. I just learned about the "turkey neck" issue which I have. I also realized as I wrapped I wasn't stretching the skin back, I believe this exacerbated my issue. As I type this I'm hanging, prior to doing so I wrapped using your cure to pull as much scrotum down and wrap tightly closer to the base to keep the skin on the bottom stretched. As soon as I attached weight I could feel the burn on the underside of my shaft so I will continue doing this and I think it should aid in correcting my issue. Thoughts? I'm going to email you some technique pictures as well.

I've been targeting skin stretch more so than ligs these past few months. I've never hit fatigue in the first few sets, I believed this was because I just wasn't using enough weight yet to do so. But as time went on I would hit fatigue in the 2nd to last and last set. I think become my attachment point was to far back I was a 65% skin stretch and 35% lig. I guess this isn't too big of an issue because I will need to stretch skin in order to reach my goal of 10 inches, thankfully I caught it now and not later.

Prior to attaching weight I tighten as much as possible to where it stops being easy to tighten. I then attach a 8.8 lbs weight and within 15-20 seconds am able to tighten some more and do so until again it isn't easy to tighten. I then add a 5 lbs weight after a minute or two and again re-tighten. When I add the last weight 2.5 lbs I don't need to re-tighten. I think throughout this whole process the tband slides down further contributing to the foreskin on the outside of the wrap. Is there a general consensus of what a wrapped shaft with hanger/weight should look like? For example, should the head be exposed? Mine isn't either the foreskin is only showing or the tband cover the foreskin and the head.

What weights did you use for hanging and what did you use to attach the weight to the S hook? I currently use workout circular weights with a hole in the middle and use zip ties to attach them. I feel the ways swaying because I don't think its that sturdy, maybe that is also contributing to my issues because when there is not 100% tightness maybe the hanger is wiggled down little by little?

I know this is a lot, thanks for taking the time to respond Bigger!

Best Wishes

freefalling,

I got the pictures, but I am on my laptop now. No privacy. Will get to them tomorrow.

Bigger

Comment

Awesome, thanks

I feel like wrapping is my biggest barrier to success at the moment. I don't think I have clarity on how loose the first two passes should be and therefore is making every pass of the wrap thereafter not as good as it should be. It seems like the wrap is pushing forward bringing skin with it and bunching up the foreskin to cause the discoloration. While I'm hanging I feel like the head should be exposed with minimal or no skin around it which would take care of my problem. Should the hanger move at all from the initial attachment point? It seems like it slides forward pushing the wrap forward but I would think if it were truly moving that I would feel pain in the head or nerve bundle which I currently don't?
      Last edited by freefalling; 07-03-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

I stumbled upon your wrapping pictures, it says when the hanger is attached but not tightened to pull the head away from the hanger so more of the internals can be grasped while tightening. Is this still applicable? I feel like I need to tighten way to much every time I add weights. In between tightening after adding weights I think the hanger is moving down little by little causing skin to be bunched up and pushed toward the head. In my technique pics I snapped a photo of what the end of my wrap/head looks like after hanging, love your thoughts on my speculation and any recommendations, thanks!

Comment

freefalling,

>Ever since my journey began it has been filled with constant refinement.<

As it should be.

>I'm still experiencing the foreskin protruding out of the wrap which has resulted in continued discoloration.<

Yes, you need to do a better job of pulling the bottom shaft skin back while wrapping. When you pin the first edge of the wrap to the bottom of the shaft, you need to do so a bit closer to the head. So then, the first passes, 2-3, need to be passive, with no tension pulled. Then, you transfer your stretching grip to the top of those first passes of wrap, and continue to the stretch, to continue wrapping. Now, from there you need to experiment with tension. The first picture of your wrapped bundle looks better. The second is kind of ugly. But both are generally correct. Just needs a little refinement.

Anyway, When you transfer your stretching grip to the top of those first passes of wrap, THAT is when you can pull the bottom shaft skin back effectively, to keep it from protruding while hanging.

>Since I hang 7 days a week the color has become darker probably due to me not allowing enough of a resting period for normal color to return. I believe I inadvertently made the problem worse by compounding incorrect technique, causing the skin on the outside of the wrap to become more abundant resulting in more stretched skin in front of the wrap. I just learned about the "turkey neck" issue which I have. I also realized as I wrapped I wasn't stretching the skin back, I believe this exacerbated my issue.<

No...you must pull the bottom shaft skin back to cure/prevent turkey neck.

>As I type this I'm hanging, prior to doing so I wrapped using your cure to pull as much scrotum down and wrap tightly closer to the base to keep the skin on the bottom stretched. As soon as I attached weight I could feel the burn on the underside of my shaft so I will continue doing this and I think it should aid in correcting my issue. Thoughts?<

Yes, you need to learn to do this effectively. The bottom shaft skin simply never gets stress in normal hanging conditions. You have to make it happen. There is a tougher way to do it, but it is fairly dangerous, in my opinion. The is wrapping the scrotum, to collect the skin, so that when you hang at the UPPER angles, the bottom shaft skin is stretched. But most guys need to be hanging at the lower angles, at least for a good long while. So, stretching the bottom shaft skin using a full shaft length wrap is the way to go.

>I've been targeting skin stretch more so than ligs these past few months.<

That is not good. Skin stretch should not take very long. It should be relatively easy, compared to ligs and the tunica. I never hung for skin stretch more than a week at a time, and could stretch an extra half inch or more. Then, it was back to the ligs. Are you reaching and riding fatigue in the skin while hanging for skin stretch? It can be intense, but you should be able to see actual deformation in the skin while doing this. Stretch marks, cracks, etc. It should be red, raw, inflamed. You should need to put on Vaseline for comfort, and to seal the skin.

>Prior to attaching weight I tighten as much as possible to where it stops being easy to tighten. I then attach a 8.8 lbs weight and within 15-20 seconds am able to tighten some more and do so until again it isn't easy to tighten.<

You may need to spend a couple of minutes more in the tightening process, before you attach the weights. You can just sit there, hold forward pressure on the hanger, then generally after a minute or so, tighten a good bit more. Repeat that as much as needed, to get a solid attachment. THAT will really help the discoloration also.

>I then add a 5 lbs weight after a minute or two and again re-tighten. When I add the last weight 2.5 lbs I don't need to re-tighten. I think throughout this whole process the tband slides down further contributing to the foreskin on the outside of the wrap. Is there a general consensus of what a wrapped shaft with hanger/weight should look like? For example, should the head be exposed? Mine isn't either the foreskin is only showing or the tband cover the foreskin and the head.<

Most of that depends on personal comfort. I do not like to see the wrap pushed down all the way over the head. But half way is OK. The wrap behind the head is fine while hanging.

It depends on where you start the wrap, how far down you pulse push in the pretightening stage, etc. If the wrap goes all the way over the head while hanging, it usually means a guy started the wrap too close to the head, or attached too far back, and had to pulse push the hanger too far forward, to find the most comfortable spot upon which to tighten.

>What weights did you use for hanging and what did you use to attach the weight to the S hook?<

I used individual weight plates, with cord or wire through the hole in the middle of them. When I got up to weights over 25 lbs, I used a 25 lb plate with the PVC rack. I could still hook lesser weights above the 25 lber.

>I currently use workout circular weights with a hole in the middle and use zip ties to attach them. I feel the ways swaying because I don't think its that sturdy, maybe that is also contributing to my issues because when there is not 100% tightness maybe the hanger is wiggled down little by little?<

You should be able to swing the weights, bounce, do crunches, whatever, and the hanger not move. This leads me to think you are not taking enough time to tighten the hanger, before you attach the weights. Also, you have an adjustment issue.

>I feel like wrapping is my biggest barrier to success at the moment. I don't think I have clarity on how loose the first two passes should be and therefore is making every pass of the wrap thereafter not as good as it should be. It seems like the wrap is pushing forward bringing skin with it and bunching up the foreskin to cause the discoloration. While I'm hanging I feel like the head should be exposed with minimal or no skin around it which would take care of my problem. Should the hanger move at all from the initial attachment point?<

Only slightly, to bunch the internals forward, and form the shoulders of the head. In your pictures, I cannot rally see your head in the hanging picture. So I cannot tell how far down the hanger and wrap has moved.

But from the question, it adds more evidence to the theory that you are not tightening enough before you attach the weight.

>It seems like it slides forward pushing the wrap forward but I would think if it were truly moving that I would feel pain in the head or nerve bundle which I currently don't?<

You surely do NOT want that to be the criteria by which you judge whether you have a solid attachment or not. You need to pulse push, before you attach the weight, to see if the attachment is solid. But as said above, I do not believe you are getting the hanger tight enough, before you get to that stage.

>I stumbled upon your wrapping pictures, it says when the hanger is attached but not tightened to pull the head away from the hanger so more of the internals can be grasped while tightening. Is this still applicable?<

You can pull the head forward once to make sure there are no wrinkles forward of your stretching grip. IOW, when you have transferred your stretching grip to the top of the first passes of wrap, you can pull the head forward to stretch out any wrinkles.

But from there, I recommend you use your left thumb to keep the gap between head and hanger, while you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

>I feel like I need to tighten way to much every time I add weights. In between tightening after adding weights I think the hanger is moving down little by little causing skin to be bunched up and pushed toward the head. In my technique pics I snapped a photo of what the end of my wrap/head looks like after hanging, love your thoughts on my speculation and any recommendations,<

I think you are probably right. You need to spend 2-3 minutes more in the tightening process. Once you feel the hanger has slipped toward the head, that is really too late.

So, concerning your pictures, you need to do a bit of experimentation on the later passes of wrap.

To be continued...

Comment

Now, your top gap is fairly wide, and your bottom gap is not that much larger then your top gap. But it appears that you may be in danger of pinching the top of the wrap, and perhaps skin, in your top gap. So, you most probably need to pull A LITTLE more tension on those later passes of wrap, where the hanger attaches. Then, you may need to move the bottom hex nut adjustments out some, so the top teeth mesh a bit. But see, I do not know where you were concerning tightening. You said that you tighten a good bit more while hanging. So, when those pictures were taken, was the hanger fully tight? I cannot be sure of how much top gap you really have.

Your hanger attachment point, relative to the wrap, is fine. But you have enough room to move the hanger attachment point closer to the leading edge of the wrap, IF you use your left thumb to keep the gap between head and hanger. THAT will help with the skin pushing forward issue as well. But the main fix for that is to get the hanger tight enough, before you attach weight.

Your technique is not bad at all. Some very good things. But I believe you need to learn to use your left thumb more effectively, and to tighten more before adding weight. Then those changes may cause you to need to adjust your bottom hex nuts a bit.

That is a lot of stuff. So take it easy, and work through it.

Bigger

Comment

Man the lengths you go to with helping people are incomprehensible, I am greatly appreciative of your efforts. I believe everyone has a purpose in life and I seriously think yours is helping guys with PE, I think a lot fail to understand the task you undertook to get the results you did. Most of us come into this with you as a crutch and a proven process to follow. You had to invent multiple hangers, fail multiple times and persevere until you got your goal, not to mention the countless hours of research. You're like the Tony robins, Jim roans, etc but for PE, haha. Awesome stuff man, thanks again.

Note taken on all points, you're 100% right with me not taking the time to tighten properly. I know this for a fact because I get impatient and want to get my sets in as quickly as possible, which I know is the complete opposite of what I should be doing.

To answer your question the picture I took the hanger was tightened as much as possible as that point but went to the point of teeth almost meshing by the end of the set.

The current process I'm using for wrapping - Grab the head with an okay grip and pull forward to extend my penis. While still holding the head in an extended state I start the wrap at the top of the circ scar, about 1 1/4 inch behind the coronal. Make two passes and try and leave them relatively loose, grab the first two passes and continue to wrap while pulling outward(extended state) then tighter as I spiral down the shaft.

I now know that prior to each pass I need to pull the skin backward to prevent wrinkles and bunching. My question is when I transfer my grip to the first two passes how can I effectively pull the skin back with tension on the upper portion of the shaft? Second question, am I suppose to be wrapping while holding the shaft in an extended state? I think by doing this after I'm done wrapping and let go my penis go it retracts resulting in the wrap now being further up due to the length decrease.

Comment

freefalling,

>My question is when I transfer my grip to the first two passes how can I effectively pull the skin back with tension on the upper portion of the shaft?<

Your fingers, thumb, at at the top of the passes of wrap. So, you are essentially pulling the skin back, smoothing it under those passes. After you have finished wrapping, you can pull the skin in front of the wrap forward, which will smooth it out.

>Second question, am I suppose to be wrapping while holding the shaft in an extended state?<

YES!

>I think by doing this after I'm done wrapping and let go my penis go it retracts resulting in the wrap now being further up due to the length decrease.<

Then you are DEFINITELY not using enough tension on the later passes of wrap. The wrapped bundle must be solid and stable. That means it holds the shaft extended, almost to erection length, if you wrap to the base.

Bigger

Comment

After multiple attempts I had a successful hang with a solid bundle, scrotum skin pulled back and proper tightness pre weight attachment. I decreased my WFG which seems to be the culprit of not having a solid bundle. Any guesstimations as to when I'll have the scrotum skin stretched to the point where I don't have to worry about it? Today is the first day I've been successful at it and the feeling is intense, definitely have to back off my normal weight until my skin gets acclimated.

Comment

freefalling,

>I decreased my WFG which seems to be the culprit of not having a solid bundle. Any guesstimations as to when I'll have the scrotum skin stretched to the point where I don't have to worry about it?<

You mean the bottom shaft skin stretching? It depends on how much stress you use, and how tough your skin is. But if you make significant gains, you will need to consistently stretch significant amounts of skin.

Bigger

Comment

Yes the bottom shaft skin, I have another 3 inches to go until I reach my goal so I know it will need to he addressed in the future.

It seems like I'm having a harder time tighenting the hanger when I first attach with less WFG, thoughts?

Comment

freefalling,

>It seems like I'm having a harder time tighenting the hanger when I first attach with less WFG, thoughts?<

What is the source of the "hard time"? How does that manifest itself?

Bigger

Comment

I feel more attachment point pain while tightening and it just seems like it requires less tightening to get the hanger secure. I'm still messing around with the settings to see what works and feels the best, I'm sure I'll get it ironed out. Definitely user error, my first set I was able to have no discoloration issues and had the bottom shaft skin pulled back, but subsequent sets gave me the same set of issues (Pooch of skin in front of the wrap) I think the hanger wasn't tight enough and it pushed the wrap down but I waited 2 minutes and tightened as much as I could before attaching weight.

When I was done with all the sets I noticed the bottom of the wrap was loose, not sure how since the bundle was initially solid.

Comment

Could I have caused permanent discoloration of my foreskin from having my foreskin pooch out infront of the wrap and minimizing blood flow?

I know you had mentioned this was an issue you dealt with. Did you keep hanging everyday until you corrected the problem you had and did normal color restore through correcting the issue while continuing to hang or did you have to stop hanging, wait for the normal color to return then continue?

I haven't let up on any days and haven't see the original color come back since it occurred, recommendations?

Comment

freefalling,

>Could I have caused permanent discoloration of my foreskin from having my foreskin pooch out infront of the wrap and minimizing blood flow?<

Discoloration generally is caused by high internal blood pressure, pushing red blood cells into the interstitial spaces of the skin.

But you can use Arnica Montana Gel to get rid of discoloration, so it is not a big deal.

>I know you had mentioned this was an issue you dealt with. Did you keep hanging everyday until you corrected the problem you had and did normal color restore through correcting the issue while continuing to hang or did you have to stop hanging, wait for the normal color to return then continue?<

I never stopped hanging till I way more than reached my goals, and had cemented gains. I always tried to get my technique better, or make a better hanger, they whole time I was hanging.

>I haven't let up on any days and haven't see the original color come back since it occurred, recommendations?<

Keep hanging. Use Arnica Montana get.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X