All about the journey - Continuation of email convo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freefalling,

>After some more research Bigger I was mistaken, I don't believe my circ scar is the issue.... Let me try and explain, the scar I'm talking about starts literally at my turkey neck and runs upward directly into my circ scar, I thought this was my circ scar from beginning to end but it seems like I've created a new scar that happens to run directly into my circ scar. Does this even sound feasible?<

That is not the circ scar, and it is not a scar at all. It is the scrotal septum. Every guy has it. It is one of the areas that gets most irritated when stretching bottom shaft skin. The fundiform ligament attaches at the pubic bone, surrounds the shaft, then attaches at the inner midline of the scrotum. The scrotum septum is the outer evidence of where the fund lig attaches to the inside of the scrotum. That line can be seen to run all the way to the foreskin.

>When I reflect on it I've expressed pressure on the bottom side of my shaft before and where this scar is at the edge of my turkey neck is where I've always felt this pressure. My best guess as to why is because I had poor wrapping technique and the loose wrap was getting pinched in the open gap at the bottom of the hanger, sometimes with skin in it and when hanging it was pulling on this skin causing the tear. What are your thoughts on this?<

IF you were/are getting pinched in the bottom gap, then most likely your WFG is not large enough, and/or your hanger is not adjusted properly.

>BTW I never did mention my gains, I never did measure when I started, I want to say I was around 6.3-4 BPEL. I'm so determined to reach my goal the measurements in between and when I started were never done because I know how committed I am, however, I do realize the importance of measuring because you can't measure progress without tracking I've since changed that. I'm currently at 8.1 BPEL.<

Congratulations. That is great.

>This sounds pretty spot on, it's a strange feeling when it does move over the fascia I believe, it doesn't hurt but its absolutely pronounced and I can feel it. It actually requires me to fully relax for the hanger to slide over, as soon as I relax my body I start to feel it immediately slide over. I'm working on learning to pulse push over it to tighten down when it's in the middle instead of the hanger sliding over it when I first drop the weight down then tightening because that's whats happening at the moment.<

Start pulse pushing sooner, before the hanger is so tight that it is tough for the hanger to get over the fascia. Your left thumb is required to keep the correct gap when you pulse push. At some tightening level, and some forward force level, you should feel the hanger move over the fascia. Then you can finish tightening.

>As far as my wrapping is concerned, the area of the wrap where the hanger gets attached makes for an ugly looking wrap after I remove the hanger. I assume because the matrix fluid is squeezed out causing there to be more open area within the wrap, after I do firegoat rolls and get a little more expansion the wrap is generally back to normal because my unit re-expands and fills the inside of the wrap.<

Not sure what all that is about. My wrap would have indentations, but not anything screwed up.

>Sometimes if the wrap still looks like shit I'll just re-wrap the last 4-5 passes. One thing I noticed is the wrap that gets compressed by the hanger, after a session I touch the bottom of the wrap and there are "hard spots" and when I touch those hard spots with my finger it's the exact area that hurts like hell when hanging and where my 'newly' created scar is.<

Please send me a picture of this newly created scar.

No idea what the hard spots is about, how they are caused.

>The front of the wrap doesn't have these "hard spots". I think it may be overlap when wrapping creating those hard spots because of more wrap in one area? I'm not sure if that makes sense,<

I have no context. Can you send a picture of that also?

Bigger

Comment

<Congratulations. That is great.>

Thank you very much.

<That is not the circ scar, and it is not a scar at all. It is the scrotal septum. Every guy has it. It is one of the areas that gets most irritated when stretching bottom shaft skin. The fundiform ligament attaches at the pubic bone, surrounds the shaft, then attaches at the inner midline of the scrotum. The scrotum septum is the outer evidence of where the fund lig attaches to the inside of the scrotum. That line can be seen to run all the way to the foreskin.?

Very valuable explanation, I understand now. I've been getting this irritation for a while now, have I just not stretched enough bottom shaft skin to move the scrotal septum far enough back to where it doesn't take stress or is this something unavoidable and will always be dealt with? Also, in regards to turkey neck, is it 100% eliminated when there isn't any webbing in a flaccid and erect state? Is it possible to get the scrotal septum all the way back to where the shaft exits the body that way the entire shaft is exposed?

<IF you were/are getting pinched in the bottom gap, then most likely your WFG is not large enough, and/or your hanger is not adjusted properly.
      Not sure what all that is about. My wrap would have indentations, but not anything screwed up.
      I have no context. Can you send a picture of that also?>

I sent two pictures, one with the 'hard spots' and the other with the scar. My finger is on the 'hard spot' it's definitely created by the hanger compressing the wrap, is this normal or could be a gap/WFG issue? Sometimes the hard spots are self corrected after I get some blood into my unit and it re-expands the wrap or I have to re-wrap the back portion of the wrap.

<Please send me a picture of this newly created scar.>

The scar was worse three days ago, combination of poor wrapping and adding 3 additional sets at night I assume. My tissues are adapting though and it's becoming easier to handle, I feel like If i eliminated or at least reduced significantly the pressure on this area I would be able to hang more weight. It feels like this is my biggest hurdle at the moment. Maybe because this scar is the only visible thing I can see I'm attributing a lot more pain to it than there actually is, could be a combination of fatigue as well?

<Start pulse pushing sooner, before the hanger is so tight that it is tough for the hanger to get over the fascia. Your left thumb is required to keep the correct gap when you pulse push. At some
      tightening level, and some forward force level, you should feel the hanger move over the fascia. Then you can finish tightening.>

Today the slipping aforementioned was almost gone, it did slip 3 sets but the amount it slipped was minimal. Thanks for the reiteration. One thing I know is when the hanger slips a little or drops into the "right spot" I can 100% feel it move over the fascia but when pulse pushing I feel like what I'm trying to move it over is the shoulders, it doesn't feel like anything is on the other side and when I pulse push harder I can feel and see the head of my unit retract inward or maybe the pushing forward moves the wrap and foreskin over the head. No need to respond to this, not articulated well at all. I'll be more conscious of this and report back.

Thanks Bigger

Comment

freefalling,

>Very valuable explanation, I understand now. I've been getting this irritation for a while now, have I just not stretched enough bottom shaft skin to move the scrotal septum far enough back to where it doesn't take stress or is this something unavoidable and will always be dealt with?<

I assume you mean the lines going ACROSS the shaft, and nothing along the shaft, right? If so, those are normal stretch marks from stretching bottom shaft skin, or scrotal skin. There may even be some flaking. Use Vaseline on it, to sooth the skin.

You can pull less tension on the scrotal skin, if it is too uncomfortable.

>Also, in regards to turkey neck, is it 100% eliminated when there isn't any webbing in a flaccid and erect state?<

You can stretch that much skin.

>Is it possible to get the scrotal septum all the way back to where the shaft exits the body that way the entire shaft is exposed?<

Yes. it is possible.

>I sent two pictures, one with the 'hard spots' and the other with the scar. My finger is on the 'hard spot' it's definitely created by the hanger compressing the wrap, is this normal or could be a gap/WFG issue? Sometimes the hard spots are self corrected after I get some blood into my unit and it re-expands the wrap or I have to re-wrap the back portion of the wrap.<

I do not see anything abnormal. You may be writing about the indentations from the lateral compression of the hanger. Those are normal.

>The scar was worse three days ago, combination of poor wrapping and adding 3 additional sets at night I assume. My tissues are adapting though and it's becoming easier to handle, I feel like If i eliminated or at least reduced significantly the pressure on this area I would be able to hang more weight. <

If you mean the bottom shaft skin, I assume you are pulling this back fairly hard when wrapping, and between sets. That is causing the skin stretch, and you can lessen the discomfort if you lessen the amount of tension you use pulling the skin back.

Bigger

Comment

Afternoon Bigger,

Question about stress on my ligaments, when hanging BTC and the hanger is straight down the left side of my ligs gets fatigued much quicker than the right side. I have a curve to the left and I think you said over time the tunica that's shorter(right side 4 me) should take additional stress and stretch more than the longer side causing the curve but this doesn't seem to be what I'm encountering. Sometimes the fatigue is so much even If I try and transfer all the stress to the right side the left is still taking some stress and I either have to reduce weight or cut the set short. I have tried from the beginning of my set to put all the stress on the right side of my ligs but I never get that fatigued feeling as I do with my left side, thoughts? Also, just to be sure I'm doing the right thing to concentrate stress - where the inner penis exits and "rolls" over the pubic bone while hanging I move my body to where the left side of the ligs are on the bottom and the right side of the ligs are on the top so I lean to my left which leaves the top of the hanger to the left side while hanging. Is this the correct way to concentrate stress hanging BTC?

I've been thinking as well, after my hanger sessions I traction wrap as close to the base as possible and engorge the shaft for girth gains in addition to healing in an extended state. The challenge I have is after a while the theraband starts to irritate my skin and I'm limited how far I can push it into the pubic bone. Do you have any thoughts on something else that can replace the theraband and allow me to alleviate and add tightness easily? What comes to mind is something like a clamp when used for girth gains but covers more of the shaft, something like a PCV pipe maybe 2-3 inches long I can push into the pubic bone and then tighten like the bib hanger currently tightens. Any ideas or insight you can provide would be awesome.

Thanks Bigger!

Comment

freefalling,

>Question about stress on my ligaments, when hanging BTC and the hanger is straight down the left side of my ligs gets fatigued much quicker than the right side.<

What side of the inner penis is the outer penis hanging? Are you alternating sides?

>I have a curve to the left and I think you said over time the tunica that's shorter(right side 4 me) should take additional stress and stretch more than the longer side causing the curve<

No. For any guy, the shorter side of the tunica will take more of the stress, and will stretch more than the longer side, causing straightening over time.

>but this doesn't seem to be what I'm encountering. Sometimes the fatigue is so much even If I try and transfer all the stress to the right side the left is still taking some stress and I either have to reduce weight or cut the set short.<

How are you trying to transfer stress to the right side?

>I have tried from the beginning of my set to put all the stress on the right side of my ligs but I never get that fatigued feeling as I do with my left side, thoughts?<

I would say your lateral suspensory ligs on the left side are currently shorter than on the right side. Or you have a particularly sensitive limiting factor on the left side. Have you tried massaging it before lowering weight?

>Also, just to be sure I'm doing the right thing to concentrate stress - where the inner penis exits and "rolls" over the pubic bone while hanging I move my body to where the left side of the ligs are on the bottom and the right side of the ligs are on the top so I lean to my left which leaves the top of the hanger to the left side while hanging. Is this the correct way to concentrate stress hanging BTC?<

I am not exactly sure of what you are writing. The inner penis does not roll over the pubic bone. IF you rollover on your left hip, you are more likely to stretch your right lateral susp ligs. If you roll over on your right hip, you are more likely to stretch your left lateral susp ligs. It sounds like you need to do the later more, stretching the left lateral susp ligs.>

But overall, once your lateral susp ligs are about even, you need to alternate sides, so that the lateral susp ligs are stretched evenly.

I've been thinking as well, after my hanger sessions I traction wrap as close to the base as possible and engorge the shaft for girth gains in addition to healing in an extended state. The challenge I have is after a while the theraband starts to irritate my skin and I'm limited how far I can push it into the pubic bone. Do you have any thoughts on something else that can replace the theraband and allow me to alleviate and add tightness easily?<

No. It is very easy to adjust wrap tension when using Tband. You can also use a cloth underwrap to help with any skin irritation.

>What comes to mind is something like a clamp when used for girth gains but covers more of the shaft, something like a PCV pipe maybe 2-3 inches long I can push into the pubic bone and then tighten like the bib hanger currently tightens. Any ideas or insight you can provide would be awesome.<

I cannot think of anything like that which you could use for an extended time in comfort. Tband is just too easy to use for the purpose.

Bigger

Comment

<What side of the inner penis is the outer penis hanging? Are you alternating sides?>

Don't understand the first part of the question, when the stress becomes too much I do alternate sides but from reading what you say I just need to alternate sides while hanging irregardless of stress because of evening out the tension placed on the lateral susp ligs.

<I would say your lateral suspensory ligs on the left side are currently shorter than on the right side. Or you have a particularly sensitive limiting factor on the left side. Have you tried massaging it before lowering weight?>

How would I know which side is longer than the other, stress/curve? I can say that my unit naturally favors the left. I haven't tried massaging I will tomorrow.

<I am not exactly sure of what you are writing. The inner penis does not roll over the pubic bone. IF you rollover on your left hip, you are more likely to stretch your right lateral susp ligs. If you roll over on your right hip, you are more likely to stretch your left lateral susp ligs. It sounds like you need to do the later more, stretching the left lateral susp ligs.>

That's how I change positions is by rolling over on my left or right hip to transfer stress but even staying consistently on my left side I still never feel the same burn. I'm going to dedicate a few sessions to staying on my left hip and see if I can get the burn on the right side.

<But overall, once your lateral susp ligs are about even, you need to alternate sides, so that the lateral susp ligs are stretched evenly.>

How do I know when they are even?

<You can also use a cloth underwrap to help with any skin irritation.>

I thought about this a week ago but forgot and didn't follow through, I know it'll help with my skin irritation. When you wrapped for girth gains via engorgement where did you start the wrap?

Side note - I'm still doing my sessions with mostly 12.5-15 lbs after a year, I know it's wild but I'm reaching fatigue and riding it as much as possible. I'd love to maintain this low of a weight and maybe cap around 18-25 when I reach my goal if that's possible. My goal is the same as you have and I know you ended around 40ish lbs, what a stark difference...

Comment

freefalling,

>Don't understand the first part of the question<

It is very hard, if not impossible, for the outer penis to balance on top of the inner penis, when hanging BTC. It falls off to the left or the right. When this happens, the left or right lateral susp ligs will take more of the stress. So, you alternate sides. You can roll over on your left hip, and the outer penis will pop over to the left side. Vice versa for the right.

>when the stress becomes too much I do alternate sides but from reading what you say I just need to alternate sides while hanging irregardless of stress because of evening out the tension placed on the lateral susp ligs.<

Yes. But for now, your left side may be tighter than the right, if I understand what you wrote correctly. So, you may need to pop the outer shaft over to the right side. It may be less comfortable, but that means you are deforming the ligs.

>How would I know which side is longer than the other, stress/curve? I can say that my unit naturally favors the left. I haven't tried massaging I will tomorrow.<

Generally, the side where you feel the most fatigue is most limiting.

>That's how I change positions is by rolling over on my left or right hip to transfer stress but even staying consistently on my left side I still never feel the same burn. I'm going to dedicate a few sessions to staying on my left hip and see if I can get the burn on the right side.<

That is most probably incorrect.

>How do I know when they are even?<

You will not feel the intense fatigue on the either side.

>When you wrapped for girth gains via engorgement where did you start the wrap?<

It varied depending on what I was trying to do. If you mean passive gains from remaining wrapped, it was generally slightly behind my circ scar.

>Side note - I'm still doing my sessions with mostly 12.5-15 lbs after a year, I know it's wild but I'm reaching fatigue and riding it as much as possible. I'd love to maintain this low of a weight and maybe cap around 18-25 when I reach my goal if that's possible. My goal is the same as you have and I know you ended around 40ish lbs, what a stark difference...<

I spent a good while between 17.5 and 22.5 lbs.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bigger.

Ive recently dedicated the past 10 days to stretching bottom shaft skin, Iíve definitely done so because I can see where where the scrotal scetum irritation and flaking has moved further down my shaft. With that being said it doesnít seem like my turkey neck is diminishing much. I think I stretched too much top shaft skin accidentally by having bad technique for some time. I would always feel the hanger drop down after attaching weight and I would retighetn at that point and continue the set but this caused stretching on the top shaft or I managed to pull down skin right above the shaft base where the ligs attach to the public bone because I have hair on the top of my shaft where I never did before. In a flaccid state stretched out I clearly have a turkey neck, I can take my finger and pull back my turkey neck all the way to the base with no discomfort so I believe I have stretched enough skin or I imagine it would be tight to do so? When I pull the turkey neck back I have a little roll of skin at the base on the top of my shaft from either stretching too much skin up top or pulling down skin from the pubic bone region. What are your thoughts on this? I want to eliminate my turkey neck but not sure the best course of action to take from here. As always Bigger I greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks!

Comment

freefalling;,

>Ive recently dedicated the past 10 days to stretching bottom shaft skin<

Ten days is not going to do it. Stretching the bottom shaft skin takes months and years. Wrapping to eliminate turkey neck does not use that much stress, so it takes a while. The positive is, you wrap every day for hanging, so if you do it right, you stretch bottom shaft skin.

>Iíve definitely done so because I can see where where the scrotal scetum irritation and flaking has moved further down my shaft. With that being said it doesnít seem like my turkey neck is diminishing much.<

You may stretch some scrotal skin. But your target is the bottom shaft skin. That will take a while.

>I think I stretched too much top shaft skin accidentally by having bad technique for some time. I would always feel the hanger drop down after attaching weight and I would retighetn at that point and continue the set but this caused stretching on the top shaft or I managed to pull down skin right above the shaft base where the ligs attach to the public bone because I have hair on the top of my shaft where I never did before. <

The hair is fairly normal. I hope you corrected your technique so that the hanger effectively grasps the internals.

>In a flaccid state stretched out I clearly have a turkey neck, I can take my finger and pull back my turkey neck all the way to the base with no discomfort so I believe I have stretched enough skin or I imagine it would be tight to do so?<

No. You are looking at scrotal skin. You need to stretch the bottom shaft skin.

>When I pull the turkey neck back I have a little roll of skin at the base on the top of my shaft from either stretching too much skin up top or pulling down skin from the pubic bone region. What are your thoughts on this?<

Now, stretch the internals to fill out your extra skin.

>I want to eliminate my turkey neck but not sure the best course of action to take from here. As always Bigger I greatly appreciate your guidance.<

Stretch actual bottom shaft skin. You may stretch more scrotal skin. That is OK. Target the bottom shaft skin. They look completely different.

Bigger

Comment

• Evening Bigger,

Good to hear about stretching bottom shaft skin, I thought the process was a much shorter timeframe and yes I have corrected my technique so lengthining of my ligs will fill out my extra skin, two inches to go.

I believe at one time you mentioned doing OTS I can directly target bottom shaft skin if need be, is the right?

Tonight I measured BPSFL right out of a hot shower and itís the same length as my BPEL. Generally isnít the flaccid length suppose to be longer? Is this an indicator of anything being done wrong?

Much thanks

Comment

• freefalling,

>I believe at one time you mentioned doing OTS I can directly target bottom shaft skin if need be, is the right?<

You can. But it involves wrapping the testicles, is dangerous, and harder to do than what I recommend.

>Tonight I measured BPSFL right out of a hot shower and itís the same length as my BPEL. Generally isnít the flaccid length suppose to be longer? <

Yes. If you are effectively deforming the collagenous tissues that restrain your erection.

>Is this an indicator of anything being done wrong?<

You are not deforming much at this point in time.

Bigger

Comment

• Iím hanging 15-20 hours a week everyday, just not having enough stress. It makes sense because my weight I hang has been stagnant, having a hard time moving up. However, Iím pretty sure Iíve cemented all my gains Iíve gotten lol... itís wild because Iíve been hanging everyday more than 10 hours a week and the last of my 5th set I struggle with 10 lbs and start my first set with 14....

Iíve sent you tech pics multiple times and you donít see any issues but Iím clearly doing something wrong here.

Comment

• Reflecting on my hanging career the biggest variable I changed is going from a computer chair to a zero gravity chair. When I had the computer chair I could hang 20 lbs for about 10 minutes, Iíve never come close to that with this zero gravity chair. Hm.... I need to experiment in different ways because what Iím doing isnít allowing me to move up in weight, havenít measured a gain in 2 months which I know there are limiting factors but not moving up in weight is concerning because my weight probably doesnít have the ability to break those factors.

Comment

• freefalling,

>Iím hanging 15-20 hours a week everyday, just not having enough stress. It makes sense because my weight I hang has been stagnant, having a hard time moving up. However, Iím pretty sure Iíve cemented all my gains Iíve gotten lol... itís wild because Iíve been hanging everyday more than 10 hours a week and the last of my 5th set I struggle with 10 lbs and start my first set with 14....<

I know exactly what you mean. You are not sure of your attachment, and you are not hitting fatigue in the target tissues the way you need to. You are reacting more to attachment point fatigue, than target tissue fatigue.

More than likely, you are not effectively tightening enough to give yourself a good attachment, in order to hang more.

>Iíve sent you tech pics multiple times and you donít see any issues but Iím clearly doing something wrong here.<

Just because I cannot see anything in four pictures, does not mean something is not wrong. If you are not able to move up, and hit target tissue fatigue on a regular basis, you most likely will not progress.

> I need to experiment in different ways because what Iím doing isnít allowing me to move up in weight, havenít measured a gain in 2 months which I know there are limiting factors but not moving up in weight is concerning because my weight probably doesnít have the ability to break those factors.<

I am glad you realize all of this, and you are going to experiment to address it.

Also, are you using movement? If so, what?

Bigger

Comment

• <I know exactly what you mean. You are not sure of your attachment, and you are not hitting fatigue in the target tissues the way you need to. You are reacting more to attachment point fatigue, than target tissue fatigue.>

<More than likely, you are not effectively tightening enough to give yourself a good attachment, in order to hang more>

Well said, Iím sure this is exactly whatís happening.

<Also, are you using movement? If so, what?>

I havenít done any movements, obviously to my detriment. Iím going to incorporate some from now, swinging front to back in this zero gravity chair isnít possible but I can do side to side, will this have the same affect? However, I can do bouncing and crunches.

Comment

Working...
                                X