Sailboating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailboating

I saw the thread in here on how to wrap the testicles to fix sailboating, but for the life of me I cannot find it to read it now. Can someone point me in the right direction or post a link to the forum for me please?

vance1015,

>I saw the thread in here on how to wrap the testicles to fix sailboating, but for the life of me I cannot find it to read it now. Can someone point me in the right direction or post a link to the forum for me please?<

If you mean wrapping to prevent or fix turkey neck:

OK, this is very simple, once you learn to do it correctly...Wrap the entire shaft for hanging. On the last pass, at the base, you will make the tension on the wrap stronger. When you wrapped you should have been pulling the skin back toward the base with each pass. Then after the wrap is taped, with the tension on the last pass, hold the wrapped bundle at the base in an OK grip, and pull the scrotal skin out from under the wrap. Repeat pulling the skin out after every set.

Note: you may be wrapping over scrotal skin. That is fine. Just pull it out from under the wrap. The wrapped bundle should be tight enough at the base, to hold the skin in the stretched state. Over time, this will stretch the bottom shaft skin, and prevent/cure turkey neck.

You will notice flaking on the bottom shaft skin, scrotal skin, over time, as it stretches.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you. I've spent hours reading and studying here for days, and a couple more hours looking for that info because it didn't occur to me at the time that i naturally have a turkey neck. I'm pretty confident in my wrapping and hanging technique, thanks to you guys. I had tried hanging previously, but had some bad experiences with noose style hangers. My only other question at the moment is that my shaft is naturally twisted slightly clockwise when erect. When i hang it also naturally twists clockwise. Looks like one lig is slightly tighter. Should I hold it straight and correct it when hanging, or just let it hang where it wants? I reach fatigue much sooner and easier by just letting it hang naturally, rather than making it hang straight

Comment

vance,

>My only other question at the moment is that my shaft is naturally twisted slightly clockwise when erect. When i hang it also naturally twists clockwise. Looks like one lig is slightly tighter. Should I hold it straight and correct it when hanging, or just let it hang where it wants? I reach fatigue much sooner and easier by just letting it hang naturally, rather than making it hang straight[<

If/when you are hanging BTC, you can roll over on your hip to the side away from the twist, so that your inner penis pops over to that side of the inner penis. That will put more stress on the side to which the shaft is twisting.

Or you can move it over there manually.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks, that definitely works like a charm. What's your opinion of lightly traction wrapping most of the day to prevent turtling, as long as it doesn't restrict circulation or cause edema?

Comment

vance1015,

>What's your opinion of lightly traction wrapping most of the day to prevent turtling, as long as it doesn't restrict circulation or cause edema?<

Well, I came up with the idea, and did it a good bit while hanging for length gains. But it is surely not required to gain. Adhesions from previous deformations are pulled out in the next hanging session. So there is no reason to stay in the extended state.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you for your input. I've jelqued and stretched off and on for over 20 yrs. I'm at a point now that I want to hang for maximum length potential, but do it right. I purchased an original hanger from a friend who didn't know how to use it properly. I've spent weeks reading as much as I can and taking the time to get my hanger dialed in. I stretched skin before ligs and have some amazing new skin growth. I've learnt so much here I can't believe i didn't know, like the varying exit points between guys. I really had never noticed the difference, or understood the reasons behind a grower or a show-er. I have a fairly high exit point, and low LOT, so I'll be spending much time at the lower angles enjoying the stretch. Fortunately I run my own fabrication shop and have as much time as I want to hang morning and evening, as well as vertical and horizontal scales to hang from for precise weight measurement when i get ready to hit the higher angles later. The problem i see with simply hanging the weights over the shoulder is geometry. Anytime an angle is introduced, the force of resistance is reduced, even with a pulley and the least amount of friction. Thanks for your time, effort and support. It definitely makes this journey much easier, safer and confident. Just making sure we're on the same page, sailboating or turkey neck that I'm trying to correct is scrotal skin attachment point and not extra skin by the glans. The skin attaches about 2" higher on the shaft than I'd like, giving the appearance of a shorter shaft from the bottom view

Comment

vance1015,

>I've learnt so much here I can't believe i didn't know, like the varying exit points between guys. I really had never noticed the difference, or understood the reasons behind a grower or a show-er. I have a fairly high exit point, and low LOT, so I'll be spending much time at the lower angles enjoying the stretch.<

That does not compute. I high skin exit point would coincide with a high LOT.

>The problem i see with simply hanging the weights over the shoulder is geometry. Anytime an angle is introduced, the force of resistance is reduced, even with a pulley and the least amount of friction.<

Friction is an issue at the higher angles. That is one good reason that I recommend all guys learn to hang at the lower angles. They can learn to judge fatigue with known weights.

Then when/if they move to the upper angles, they can better judge fatigue, and use their pelvis to increase or decrease stress and fatigue.

>Just making sure we're on the same page, sailboating or turkey neck that I'm trying to correct is scrotal skin attachment point and not extra skin by the glans. <

Yes.

>The skin attaches about 2" higher on the shaft than I'd like, giving the appearance of a shorter shaft from the bottom view<

The issue is due to the fact that the top and side skin stretches at the lower angles. The bottom shaft skin is not normally stretched while hanging, because the stretch simply "borrows" skin from the scrotum. That is why you must wrap all the way to the base, including the beginning scrotal skin, in order to stretch out the bottom shaft skin.

Bigger

Comment

>
                  That does not compute. I high skin exit point would coincide with a high LOT.

Sorry you are correct. I'm working with a high exit point and high LOT. I didn't proofread very well. The traction wrap seems to be working for me at the moment, so I think I'll keep it awhile. I believe the additional consistent body heat improves my recovery from AM to PM sets... or it could just be a psychological factor. Either way I can tell a difference

Comment

Working...
                  X