Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once upon a time...advice on getting back to hanging - again

Hey guys,

this is probably the hundredth thread on this topic, but I just need some "professional validation" to get myself motivated, sorry in advance! I will just cut to the chase: I have hanged for quite some time (roughly 4 months), but stopped one year ago when I reached my ultimate fatigue level at 15lbs. I hanged 3-4 sets, 20 minutes per set, just BTC. Due to a lack of time, motivation and gains (probably pretty naturally judging from my 'bad' 7 LOT, plus considering I only got to my ultimate fatigue point), I have stopped hanging. Although I didn't get any gains, I do "believe" in hanging, thinking that once I get past my fatigue point, I will very likely be able to make some real gains.

So now that I have more time and flexibility on my hands, I want to do it right this time and at least try one full, committed year before drawing any further conclusions about the effects of hanging.

I'm using bibs hardcore hanger and planning to start slowly at roughly 2.5-5lbs with 4 sets per day; at first with sets of 15 minutes, then 20 minutes if I can handle it. Also only if I can deal with it, I will try to move up the weight every third day (considering that I already once was "there").

What do you say? Should I move up slowlier? Any concrete advice on how to "get back into it"?

Again, I'm sorry. Most likely, this is a useless thread. But this forum and your feedback hopefully help me stay motivated this time.

Best,

ars

ars,

>I have hanged for quite some time (roughly 4 months), but stopped one year ago when I reached my ultimate fatigue level at 15lbs.<

First, please realize that 4 months is not much time, and 15 lbs is not that much weight for many guys. Every guy is different, with different strengths of collagenous tissues, and different discomfort tolerance.

>I hanged 3-4 sets, 20 minutes per set, just BTC.<

You need to work up to hanging at least ten hours each week. If your tissues are tough, you probably will need more time than that.

>Due to a lack of time, motivation and gains (probably pretty naturally judging from my 'bad' 7 LOT, plus considering I only got to my ultimate fatigue point), I have stopped hanging.<

What are the results of your other two tests?

>I will try to move up the weight every third day (considering that I already once was "there").<

Please do not do that. You have lost all soft tissue conditioning. You need to recondition, going with the stress progression from the NOS email.

>What do you say? Should I move up slowlier? Any concrete advice on how to "get back into it"?<

Just do the other two tests, and follow the stress progression from the NOS email.

If you really do not have much potential for gains from lig stretch, then you will need to slowly work up to the ability to hold 20 lbs or more. During that time, hopefully you will fully stretch out your ligs. Then, you will be able to move on to tunica work.

Bigger

Comment

Hello Bib,

as always, thank you for your fast response. I just redid the tests and here are my results: 7 LOT, medium skin exit point, and roughly 2,4 inches of inner shaft IF I did the palpation test right. But even discounting a measure inaccuracy of one centimeter or two, the result of the palpation test does not seem to fit in here. Does it make sense at all? I'm actually very sure it was the pubic bone I felt, I still repeated it 5 times and always got the roughly same result. Seems strange considering my low LOT and my medium exit point, doesn't it?

I'm sorry to ask, but what is the NOS email? Didn't find anything after a quick look at the acronyms sticker.

I will be starting this thing tomorrow. I really do appreciate your advice, Bib.

Best

ars

Comment

ars,

>I just redid the tests and here are my results: 7 LOT, medium skin exit point, and roughly 2,4 inches of inner shaft IF I did the palpation test right. But even discounting a measure inaccuracy of one centimeter or two, the result of the palpation test does not seem to fit in here. Does it make sense at all?<

The mirror and palpation tests are in the ballpark. The 7 LOT is an outlyer. Remember, your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a reduction in tugback.

>I'm actually very sure it was the pubic bone I felt, I still repeated it 5 times and always got the roughly same result. Seems strange considering my low LOT and my medium exit point, doesn't it?<

No. With a 7 LOT, you would have very little inner penis, and a low skin exit point.

>I'm sorry to ask, but what is the NOS email? Didn't find anything after a quick look at the acronyms sticker.<

Notification of shipment.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger,

just found the email again. Thanks! Will do the tests again today and post my hopefully more senseful results for you to check if they're coherent this time.

ars

Comment

I just redid the tests again: as it turns out, I've probably just taken a far too generous skin exit point (it was plain wrong) to measure the inner shaft. My new result for the palpation test is around 0,8 inches of inner shaft. The LOT is still at 7, the skin exit point is still a medium to low exit point.

I've done a lot of reading, but still don't really know for sure what would be best to get the probably best results. In the long run, tunica work will be my focus, but before that? Any certain angle/any specific advice I should consider apart from the progression hints in the NOS mail? I'd just go for simiple BTC with legs lying on my desk for now.

Best,

ars

Comment

ars,

>I've done a lot of reading, but still don't really know for sure what would be best to get the probably best results. In the long run, tunica work will be my focus, but before that? Any certain angle/any specific advice I should consider apart from the progression hints in the NOS mail? I'd just go for simiple BTC with legs lying on my desk for now.<

You need to fully stretch out your ligs before you move on to tunica work. It might be slow going, as far as gains, but you need to do it. BTC, with movement involved, will get you to full lig stretch as quickly as you can.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
              X