Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House Empty for a Couple Days - Increase Sets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Empty for a Couple Days - Increase Sets?

I kinda know the answer already but thought I would ask the experts.

i have done PE for a bit over a year and have gains of 1-1/4", so I am not a newbie.
    i switched to hanging a couple weeks ago and I am still at light weight (7-1/2 lbs).

My question, I have an empty house for four days coming up and I would like to get a number of additional sets in (currently at four - five sets and still low weight and not hitting fatigue yet). Not the best idea I know but I still wanna do it and get more sets in but what should I be paying extra attention to so I avoid doing sumpin too stupid/causing and injury?
    Last edited by Mike03016; 09-11-2017, 06:07 PM.

Mike,

>i have done PE for a bit over a year and have gains of 1-1/4", so I am not a newbie.<

Congratulations.

>My question, I have an empty house for four days coming up and I would like to get a number of additional sets in (currently at four - five sets and still low weight and not hitting fatigue yet). Not the best idea I know but I still wanna do it and get more sets in but what should I be paying extra attention to so I avoid doing sumpin too stupid/causing and injury?<

No. If you had more than a couple weeks of hanging under your belt, you might be able to add ONE extra set per day, for those four days.

But just starting, you need to learn to hang, and condition your soft tissues. Not the time to add extra sets.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the reply Bib,
      i knew the answer but an empty house... I really wanted to try and take some advantage of the empty house. Lol

Comment

Mike,

I> knew the answer but an empty house... I really wanted to try and take some advantage of the empty house. Lol<

Yeah, It is just not worth risking injury. Even if a minor one, it can push back progress, and you would lose more than you get out of it.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X