Hanging Angles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Angles

Ive only been hanging about 6 weeks and plan to hang BTC and SD for the first six months but i just cant get my head around angles like under and over the leg. I know they involve pulleys right? and over the shoulder really just involves hanging the weight down your back. So how do you hang under and over the leg and straight up?

HangingVegan,

>Ive only been hanging about 6 weeks and plan to hang BTC and SD for the first six months but i just cant get my head around angles like under and over the leg. I know they involve pulleys right?<

No. OTL, the shaft is drapped over either leg, and the hanger is turned so the skids are against the leg. Rather the skids are on a towel that is on the leg.

UTL, standard BTC position, except the knees are further up in the air. The shaft goes under the leg, and the shaft and hanger and/or strap are over the SIDE EDGE of the chair.

>and over the shoulder really just involves hanging the weight down your back. So how do you hang under and over the leg and straight up?<

For OTS, I would sit in a high back chair, with the hose and rope extension going over the top of the chair.

Next, do not put an arbitrary time limit for hanging BTC and SD. Hang at the lower angles as long as you have potential for gains from lig stretch.

If you are actually a vegan, be sure you are taking B Vitamin supplements to help with nerve generation.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks bib and yeah your right now that i think about the arbitrary time limit. How to tell when the lig gains are done? i guess the obvious answer could be when i stop gaining with BTC but couldnt that just be because the ligs need heavier weight?

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Thanks bib and yeah your right now that i think about the arbitrary time limit. How to tell when the lig gains are done?<

LOT of 6, low skin exit point, an inch or less of inner penis.

>i guess the obvious answer could be when i stop gaining with BTC but couldnt that just be because the ligs need heavier weight?<

Either you have potential for gains from lig stretch, or not, at any point in time.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X