Correcting the Curve and other stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting the Curve and other stuff

Hey Bib, seeing as im coming up on the half year mark of hanging and have experienced about a half inch gain so far (so incredible to experience) i figured id take the opportunity to help hone this skill. so i know there are a few threads on the dreaded curve butt i haven't really seen much info on how to actually correct it, I've seen you say that hanging should do all the correcting we need or want, but so far the slight left curve of at the middle of the shaft has become more pronounced. I dont' know if this is due to the extra half inch of growth or if it actually is worse, Is the way i wrap going to affect it, like wrapping clockwise instead of counter clockwise?

Also i'm experience alot of trouble with keeping th hanger away from my glands, I have plenty of attachment space and have tried moving the hanger further and further back but it always seems to find its way down to touching my glands, it's not slipping or anything like that, it's like my skin is sliding all the way forward. Do you know what i mean? How can i fix this?

Lastly, I'm hanging max twelve pounds and i can do nine sets usually reaching fatigue on the second or third set and usually can only manage one or two sets of BTC then i have to do the rest of the workout SD. I want to be able to do the whole Workout BTC How can i go about doing that?

Bib im running into a problem where the skin stretch is more painful than the lig fatigue. The skin is sensitive all day so when i go BTC it stretches the skin way to much and now i cant reach fatigue in my sets. i don't think its attachment point problem because the skin that's sensitive all day is at the base (lig area) where the stretch happens the most. so i rekon its good skin stretch its just painful. any suggestions besides lotion and oil which im doing.

Comment

HangingVegan,

I thought I already answered this.

>Bib im running into a problem where the skin stretch is more painful than the lig fatigue.<

That is not abnormal, or a problem. The skin has many more nerves than the ligs.

>The skin is sensitive all day so when i go BTC it stretches the skin way to much and now i cant reach fatigue in my sets. i don't think its attachment point problem because the skin that's sensitive all day is at the base (lig area) where the stretch happens the most. so i rekon its good skin stretch its just painful. any suggestions besides lotion and oil which im doing.<

It sounds like you need to do a week or two of dedicated skin stretch. Sometimes, you cannot focus on the ligs and/or tunica. Sometimes you have to get some slack in the skin, so that you can return focus to the target tissues.

Right now, you need to focus on skin stretch, manage it, use the amount of stress that does the job, without causing too much pain or problems.

Bigger

Comment

how do i focus on skin stretch specifically? is there a thread on it? Am glad to hear its not a problem though. Am honestly surprised I'm running into this problem i moved up very slowly, and already have stretch marks on the skin so i know there has been a good bit of skin stretch already. maybe this is a sign of something big to come haha.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>how do i focus on skin stretch specifically? is there a thread on it?<

Many, since all guys have to stretch skin, and it becomes an issue.

You focus on skin stretch the way you focus on any structure. You use the amount of stress and hanger attachment point to target skin. That means you want to have most of the stress on the skin, which usually means you attach a bit further back toward the base. Then it also means you DO want the hanger to slip a bit, so you do not tighten as much.

You said the skin was limiting being able to hit fatigue in the ligs...so you do not worry about it. Use the techniques above, and the amount of stress, to effectively deform the skin safely, without creating too much deformation. Forget about the ligs for a while. Dedicated skin stretch usually only takes a week or two, to get enough slack, to hit the ligs.

>Am glad to hear its not a problem though. Am honestly surprised I'm running into this problem i moved up very slowly, and already have stretch marks on the skin so i know there has been a good bit of skin stretch already. maybe this is a sign of something big to come haha.<

If you want to make significant gains, you have to stretch a significant amount of skin. That can sometimes be intense, and trying.

Bigger

Comment

HangingVegan,

Why is this not in your regular thread? Please stop making a new thread. Keep your information together.

>I've seen you say that hanging should do all the correcting we need or want, but so far the slight left curve of at the middle of the shaft has become more pronounced. I dont' know if this is due to the extra half inch of growth or if it actually is worse, Is the way i wrap going to affect it, like wrapping clockwise instead of counter clockwise?<

Nothing you do with wrap is going to help. If you have an actual curve, it means the tissues on one area of the tunica are shorter than on the others. So the shaft bends that way. If you keep the straps straight, and the hanger is hanging straight, then the short side of the tunica should obviously take most of the stress of the hang, and deform faster.

But to fix it in six months is rather a lot to expect.

>Also i'm experience alot of trouble with keeping th hanger away from my glands, I have plenty of attachment space and have tried moving the hanger further and further back but it always seems to find its way down to touching my glands, it's not slipping or anything like that, it's like my skin is sliding all the way forward. Do you know what i mean? How can i fix this?<

Do NOT move the hanger further back toward the base, out of the normal attachment zone. You are not effectively tightening the hanger enough to grasp the internals of the shaft, and the skin is sliding over the internals. This is bad.

I suppose you moved up in weight, without refining your technique, and tightening more, so the hanger can hold the amount of weight you wish to hang.

You are welcome to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation, and I will try to help. But the fact is, you need to move down in weight, fix your technique, then slowly move back up. It could be that your hanger is not adjusted correctly, or your amount of WFG is not correct. But the base problem is, you are not tightening enough.

>Lastly, I'm hanging max twelve pounds and i can do nine sets usually reaching fatigue on the second or third set and usually can only manage one or two sets of BTC then i have to do the rest of the workout SD. I want to be able to do the whole Workout BTC How can i go about doing that?<

You need to fix your technique, so the hanger does not slide down, and ONLY stretch skin. You have obviously stretched the internals some. But from what you describe, you are just stretching a lot of skin.

Bigger

Comment

Hey bib sorry thought we needed to make a new thread for each subject will try to keep it here then.

So i didn't expect my curve to fix in six months by any means, i just didn't expect it to get worse, which it what it seems happens. But again it could be the extra half in gain that makes the curve appear worse. What do you think?

I tried tightening the hanger even more. I didn't back off the weight i simply stayed at my max weight a extra week. I can tighten the hanger a lot more than usual and has helped. There is a point on the shaft that when i attach the hanger there is a very sharp burning pain, but the pain goes away once i lower the hanger a bit, what is the cause of this? ( i do believe your right when saying i didn't tighten more as i moved up in weight)

Lastly i feel i've about maxed out what i have to gain from hanging at the lower angles. In 6 months i''ve gain right at a half inch which is incredible .3 in the first three months and .2 in the next three months. But i don't feel like i'm going to replicate this in the coming 6 months and i don't want to waste that time currently i'm hanging a max of 15lbs. What do you recommend as far as going into hanging OTS?

also due to a new job my hours are all over the place. I hang at least two hours a night but cant always reach the third hour is it cool as long as im hitting the weekly required hours?

Comment

HangingVegan,

>So i didn't expect my curve to fix in six months by any means, i just didn't expect it to get worse, which it what it seems happens. But again it could be the extra half in gain that makes the curve appear worse. What do you think?<

No idea about that. You could have actual Peyronies, which occurs from an injury on the tunica, that lays down scar tissue in one particular area, and causes the curve.

Now, if you want to correct it in an active way, you can fix the hook toward the left, to put more pressure on the left side of the shaft. I have heard of guys doing it, but I have no experience with it. I always waned a straight hang.

>I tried tightening the hanger even more. I didn't back off the weight i simply stayed at my max weight a extra week. I can tighten the hanger a lot more than usual and has helped. There is a point on the shaft that when i attach the hanger there is a very sharp burning pain, but the pain goes away once i lower the hanger a bit, what is the cause of this?<

If the pain is internal, you are most probably attaching on the lig/tunica fascia. That is what pulse pushing is for...to find the most comfortable spot upon which to finish tightening.

>Lastly i feel i've about maxed out what i have to gain from hanging at the lower angles.<

What are the results of your three tests?

>In 6 months i''ve gain right at a half inch which is incredible .3 in the first three months and .2 in the next three months. But i don't feel like i'm going to replicate this in the coming 6 months and i don't want to waste that time currently i'm hanging a max of 15lbs. What do you recommend as far as going into hanging OTS?<

No. You need to do this by data. Do the three tests. Find out if you have potential for gains from lig stretch or not. If not, then continue to hang at the lower angles until you can hang at least 20 lbs. Then you can move on to using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

>also due to a new job my hours are all over the place. I hang at least two hours a night but cant always reach the third hour is it cool as long as im hitting the weekly required hours?<

Consistency is key. Do NOT wildly vary the number of sets each day.

Bigger

Comment

yeah could be a mile case of the disease, it doesnt hurt or anything. but ill try fixing the hook.

where can i find more info on pulse pushing? i remember reading about it once maybe on this forum but i cant seem to find it. The pain feels like right under the skin, dont know if its a screwy nerve or just soreness from hanging.

The mirror test i appear to be lower than i am higher like my exit point is right on the bottom bone of the pelvis

The palpation test feels like the shaft goes right into the opening (middle) of the pelvic bone. Not above or below

My loss of tug back (where i can no longer see the head of penis pull back) is 8-7

What can you tell me from all that including the .5 inch gain already made (if that matters)

Also does it matter if i split set some days and not others as long as im consitently getting in the same number of sets each day? Thanks Bib

Comment

HangingVegan,

>where can i find more info on pulse pushing? i remember reading about it once maybe on this forum but i cant seem to find it. The pain feels like right under the skin, dont know if its a screwy nerve or just soreness from hanging.<

Surely. If you do not understand, please ask questions. When you are attaching the hanger, you want to find a comfortable spot upon whish to tighten, and a spot that will hold the weight.

I hope that you know when going through the tightening process, you use your left thumb to push down between the head and hanger, as you are lifting up the hanger. This forces the shaft down in the shaft well, and keeps blood from reentering the head and upper shaft.

So, as you are tightening, from time to time, you should push forward with your right hand on the hanger, then push the hanger back with your left thumb, to see if and how the hanger is grasping on the internals of the shaft. At some point in the tightening process, you will feel the hanger rolling over the internals. Place the hanger in the spot that is best for you, and then finish tightening. You can pulse push more after tightening, to check how the hanger holds. It should not move over the internals, once properly tightened.

The shoulders are formed when the hanger is tightened enough to compress the internals, the tunica and fascia, so that they bulge out of the front of the hanger, when weight is applied. This compression of the internals, in front of the hanger, are the shoulders of the head.

>The mirror test i appear to be lower than i am higher like my exit point is right on the bottom bone of the pelvis<

No idea what that means.

>The palpation test feels like the shaft goes right into the opening (middle) of the pelvic bone. Not above or below<

No idea what that means. The palpation test is an actual measurement.

>My loss of tug back (where i can no longer see the head of penis pull back) is 8-7<

No. Your LOT is when you first see a REDUCTION in tugback.

>What can you tell me from all that including the .5 inch gain already made (if that matters)<

There is no data there.

>Also does it matter if i split set some days and not others as long as im consitently getting in the same number of sets each day?<

That is fine.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks i understand pulse pushing now and will try it today. Just to be clear i dont wont the hanger rolling over the internals but instead basically having the hanger dug in behind them?

Also read up more on the test, So my lot is 7:30-8:00 The palpation test i got a measurement of 1.5 inches (with this test i measure from skin exit point to internal attachment point right?) And the mirror test i still don't understand. All's i understood from what little i was able to find was i look in the mirror and see if i exit high or low. So i look in the mirror and my exit point seems to be right on level with the pelvic bone.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Thanks i understand pulse pushing now and will try it today. Just to be clear i dont wont the hanger rolling over the internals but instead basically having the hanger dug in behind them?<

When the hanger is not very tight, at some point, you can pulse push and find the hanger rolling over the internals. Sometimes, it is uncomfortable. Most guys do not enjoy tightening down on the lig/tunica fascia. You might avoid putting the hanger behind that structure.

>Also read up more on the test, So my lot is 7:30-8:00 The palpation test i got a measurement of 1.5 inches (with this test i measure from skin exit point to internal attachment point right?) <

No. From the bottom of the pubic bone, to the skin exit point.

>And the mirror test i still don't understand. All's i understood from what little i was able to find was i look in the mirror and see if i exit high or low. So i look in the mirror and my exit point seems to be right on level with the pelvic bone.<

Did you read the mirror test thread?

Bigger

Comment

If i attach in front of the structure wont it then be to close to the glands? at least on me its like the hanger swallows the head of my penis. So i attached behind but every time i put weight on it slides over the structures.

Ok so i remeasured and it was still about a 1.5 inch measurement from where you said to measure. it was more or less the same spot before. Just didnt realize it was actually the bottom of the pubic bone i was feeling

and yes i read the mirror test. I wouldnt say i exit below the intersection but rather between right at the intersection to slightly below.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>If i attach in front of the structure wont it then be to close to the glands? at least on me its like the hanger swallows the head of my penis. So i attached behind but every time i put weight on it slides over the structures.<

I have no idea what your internal physiology is. It differs between men. I liked to put the lig/tunica fascia in the middle of the hanger. But this is all what pulse pushing is for. Find the most comfortable spot upon which to fully tighten the hanger, WITHOUT being too close to the head.

>Ok so i remeasured and it was still about a 1.5 inch measurement from where you said to measure. it was more or less the same spot before. Just didnt realize it was actually the bottom of the pubic bone i was feeling<

That would be about a half inch of potential for gains from lig stretch.

>and yes i read the mirror test. I wouldnt say i exit below the intersection but rather between right at the intersection to slightly below.<

That correlates with your other tests. You have some potential for gains from lig stretch. You need to hang at the lower angles until you fully stretch out your ligs. LOT of 6, low skin exit point, and an inch or less of inner penis.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X