Correcting the Curve and other stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HangingVegan,

>Alright i tried out the pushing and it really does make a difference am able to hang a lot of my sets very comfortably. but i'm having one major issue. Usually my first two or three sets are pretty comfortable even at the max weight unless its just one of those days. but after that its like i cant attach the hanger right. it feels like there is pinching or something of a similar feeling at both the top and bottom parts of the shaft. ive tried all sorts of adjustments and cant find one that stops this pain. it makes hanging almost unbearable. i attach it exactly the same as in the first 2-3 sets so i don't know what the issue is.<

It is the loss of internal collagnenous tissue matrix fluid. It happens to everyone, and is normal. You must adjust your WFG and hanger adjustments for the later sets, after you have lost the fluid. Then, the next day, the top gap will be a little big. That is OK. Just leave everything the way it is, and get through the first set. Then you should be OK.

>also does lower and fulcrum hanging stretch the ligs or is the fulcrum only for tunica elongation?<

Well, if the ligs have not been fully stretched out, then they would surely interfere with using the RSDT. But it is much harder to stretch the ligs and inner tunica at the same time. I would say about impossible for most guys.

>no matter how much it seems i tighten the hanger, even to the point of intense pain it still slides over the structures. Am i just going to have to hang with the hanger having to slide over them and resting on the bunch up skin?<

No. Send me the four technique pictures, and I will figure out what you are doing wrong.

Bigger

Comment

Maybe you read it wrong the pain in the top and bottom portions of the shaft beging usually after the second and third set. i was under the impression that the fluid left after the first and second set or maybe im misunderstanding your explanation. Are you saying the pinching sensation is coming from not adjusting correctly after ive lost the fluid in the first and second sets?

Also i want to send the pics whats the proper way to go about it?

Also does hanging become more convenient when hanging OTS? i imagine so because you arnt having to sit awkwardly. Also ive gone from hanging 9 sets a day for the last couple months down to between 6-7 due to time constraints is that ok? i decided to just drop every day down to that number of sets instead of doing 9 one day then only 6 or 7 the next.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Maybe you read it wrong the pain in the top and bottom portions of the shaft beging usually after the second and third set. i was under the impression that the fluid left after the first and second set or maybe im misunderstanding your explanation. Are you saying the pinching sensation is coming from not adjusting correctly after ive lost the fluid in the first and second sets?<

I read it correctly. You just lose the fluid slower than some guys. Every guy is different. The point is, you are losing effective WFG in the later sets. It is normal. If it is a big deal, when you notice the issue, stop, take everything off, start over, develop more WFG, adjust your hanger, and see if that helps. If it does, then just go with the same thing the next day, and your top gap will probably be a bit large.

>Also i want to send the pics whats the proper way to go about it?<

Follow these instructions:

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

>Also does hanging become more convenient when hanging OTS?<

I do not believe it is more convenient for most guys.

>Also ive gone from hanging 9 sets a day for the last couple months down to between 6-7 due to time constraints is that ok?<

That is actually very good, compared to many guys. You want at least five a day.

>i decided to just drop every day down to that number of sets instead of doing 9 one day then only 6 or 7 the next.<

Good.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib ill get those pics to you soon. In the meantime ive ran into a problem. So over the last 3 weeks or so hanging has become increasingly more uncomfortable. to the point i had to drop down to only 3 sets a day. for 29 weeks ive only hung SD and BTC. is it possible that ive overworked or worn out the tendons because its gotten to where it feels like a stinging pain in the lings when pulled or touched. Ive started hanging OTS in a effort to let it recover. is this ok? hanging BTC and SD just became to unbearable i was max fatigue in like 2 sets. The penis is fine overall. i still get good erection and all that. just when hanging its to much. Hanging OTS feels good. it feels different having all the stress in the actual shaft. ive also dropped down to 14 lbs while hanging OTS and only 3 sets a day until i get your response.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Usually my first two or three sets are pretty comfortable even at the max weight unless its just one of those days. but after that its like i cant attach the hanger right. it feels like there is pinching or something of a similar feeling at both the top and bottom parts of the shaft. ive tried all sorts of adjustments and cant find one that stops this pain. it makes hanging almost unbearable. i attach it exactly the same as in the first 2-3 sets so i don't know what the issue is. there's some pain that usually occurs on the side of the shaft that is usually fixed by taking of the hanger then reattaching i chalk that up to skin stretch from improper mounting. but it doesn't fix the top and bottom shaft pain. i've figured it was from being pinch at those points and it very well could be but like i said no readjustments help unless i open it so much then its slipping off.<

You are wrapping and adjusting the hanger for the first sets, rather than the last sets, when the collagenous tissue matrix fluid has been squeezed out. You most probably need to add some wrap in the hanger attachment area. So, when the issues appear, experiment with adding wrap, and adjust the hanger as needed. Then, the next day, the first couple of sets the top gap may be a bit too large, but that is OK.

>also does lower and fulcrum hanging stretch the ligs or is the fulcrum only for tunica elongation?<

If you mean using the RSDT fulcrum, that is tunica work. If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you need to hang at the lower angles. If you have fully stretched out your ligs, then you could use the RSDT for tunica work.

Trying to stretch the inner tunica and ligs at the same time would be very tough.

>no matter how much it seems i tighten the hanger, even to the point of intense pain it still slides over the structures. Am i just going to have to hang with the hanger having to slide over them and resting on the bunch up skin?<

No. Wrap and adjust for the later sets.

Bigger

Comment

hey bib i think you were looking at the wrong post when you answered because you already answered that one.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>hey bib i think you were looking at the wrong post when you answered because you already answered that one.<

Thanks...I am kind of tired.

>So over the last 3 weeks or so hanging has become increasingly more uncomfortable. to the point i had to drop down to only 3 sets a day. for 29 weeks ive only hung SD and BTC. is it possible that ive overworked or worn out the tendons because its gotten to where it feels like a stinging pain in the lings when pulled or touched.<

No. What you are describing sounds exactly like what you want. You are supposed to reduce weight, even during a set, in order to remain comfortable. If you cannot even hang at greatly reduced weight, then I recommend hanging SO.

The only time you should stop hanging at the lower angles is when you have fully stretched out the ligs. LOT of 6, low skin exit point, an inch or less of inner penis.

>Ive started hanging OTS in a effort to let it recover. is this ok?<

No. It is really bad. Unless your ligs are fully stretched.

>hanging BTC and SD just became to unbearable i was max fatigue in like 2 sets. The penis is fine overall. i still get good erection and all that. just when hanging its to much. Hanging OTS feels good. it feels different having all the stress in the actual shaft. ive also dropped down to 14 lbs while hanging OTS and only 3 sets a day until i get your response.<

I need to know about your reduction of weight while hanging at the lower angles, and about your test results.

Bigger

Comment

my test results are listed above, and i was hanging max weight of 18lbs for one set but by the end of 6 sets even 5 lbs was a struggle. i know that fatigue is good but it was more like a sharp pain in the ligs, like paper cut feeling. I thought maybe a overtraining type thing

Comment

HangingVegan,

>my test results are listed above<

I mean current results. Now.

>and i was hanging max weight of 18lbs for one set but by the end of 6 sets even 5 lbs was a struggle. i know that fatigue is good but it was more like a sharp pain in the ligs, like paper cut feeling. I thought maybe a overtraining type thing.<

Well, I assume you mean over stretching at this point in time. Not over training. I had many episodes of sharp type pains while doing lig stretch. Usually, it was brief, and after the loci released, the pain went away.

Try this: When the sharp pain comes on, massage the area fairly forcefully. Kind of dig your fingers into the lig bundle, and see if it goes away.

Bigger

Comment

loci? ok i will. so ive been hanging ots for part of a week how should i go back into hangin at the lower angles? reduce max weight? and alright ill try the massage as well. And as far as the current results for the test i dont expect much change since it was like two weeks ago i did them

Comment

HangingVegan,

>loci?<

In this case, the weak area of a lig fiber creating the pain.

>ok i will. so ive been hanging ots for part of a week how should i go back into hangin at the lower angles?<

You have not been hanging at the lower angles at all? You have allowed the ligs to heal for a week? That is really bad. Why did you not write sooner to ask what to do?

>reduce max weight?<

As long as you have been hanging every day, your soft tissues are still conditioned. So, you do not have to reduce weight on that account. You need to pull out the adhesions formed since the last lig deformations. They will be strong. It may be really intense. But you need to do it.

>And as far as the current results for the test i dont expect much change since it was like two weeks ago i did them<

I do not see any test results reported from two weeks ago.

Bigger

Comment

i hadnt hung at the lower angles for nearly a week. i didnt write sooner because i just figured with the pain i was having i should just lay off. i did a set today and yeah it was intense im just doing the one set today. i dont know what the flip is going on, i was hanging 9 sets a day for months and all of a sudden a single set is to much. also something ive had problems with off and on is a pinching on top of the shaft from the hanger, no matter how much i push down into the shaft well it still pinches, why???? I was making really good progress and moving up consistently now its ughhh.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>i hadnt hung at the lower angles for nearly a week. i didnt write sooner because i just figured with the pain i was having i should just lay off.<

So, you are having pain, and did not find a reason to write?

>i did a set today and yeah it was intense im just doing the one set today. i dont know what the flip is going on, i was hanging 9 sets a day for months and all of a sudden a single set is to much. <

You allowed your ligs to heal for a week, and now you are trying to pull out stronger week old adhesions. Yeah, it is going to be a bit uncomfortable.

>also something ive had problems with off and on is a pinching on top of the shaft from the hanger, no matter how much i push down into the shaft well it still pinches, why????<

Probably not the correct WFG, and hanger adjustments. Perhaps your wrapped bundle is not solid and stable

Bigger

Comment

yeah your right, should have wrote sooner.

the bundle is solid and stable, it holds the penis nearly to erect length. ive experimented with many different settings but this seems to be a constant problem. i know the girth of my penis isnt the problem.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>the bundle is solid and stable, it holds the penis nearly to erect length.<

Good.

i>ve experimented with many different settings but this seems to be a constant problem. i know the girth of my penis isnt the problem.<

Well, you are wrong. From experience, I can tell you that even one extra pass of wrap in the attachment area can mean the difference between pinching or not.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X