• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so should i wrap more or less?

Comment

HangingVegan,

>so should i wrap more or less?<

I would assume more. But there is no way for me to know. If you have wrapped all the way to the shaft, then you should have the extra wrap to experiment with WFG. You can wrap more passes in the hanger attachment area, testing one extra pass at a time, keeping the same hanger adjustments.

That is important...only change ONE thing at a time. You can hang shorter sets while testing. Five minutes at a time will work. When you get it right, you will know it.

Bigger

Comment

ok ill try that out immediately. Also id like to mention that last night i experimented with an alternative way to hang SD and BTC and its by hanging the weight over the edge of a chair while sitting on the bed, as if i was gonna hang SO but instead of sitting there i laid down on my back, i got what felt like a fantastic stretch all while not having the issue of overwhelming pressure on the top of the shaft. it felt good. i just experimented with 3 sets at 14 lbs. what do you have to say about this Bib?

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Also id like to mention that last night i experimented with an alternative way to hang SD and BTC and its by hanging the weight over the edge of a chair while sitting on the bed, as if i was gonna hang SO but instead of sitting there i laid down on my back, i got what felt like a fantastic stretch all while not having the issue of overwhelming pressure on the top of the shaft. it felt good. i just experimented with 3 sets at 14 lbs. what do you have to say about this Bib?<

I cannot picture what you are doing. No idea what the chair is doing.

Bigger

Comment

the chair is in front of the bed, i am on the bed i attach hanger to ppenis then weight to hanger, i then put weight over the opposite edge of the chair. like you would with a table when hanging straight out. The once im hanging SO i lay back on the bed creating a identical effect on the penis like hanging SD.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>the chair is in front of the bed, i am on the bed i attach hanger to ppenis then weight to hanger, i then put weight over the opposite edge of the chair. like you would with a table when hanging straight out. The once im hanging SO i lay back on the bed creating a identical effect on the penis like hanging SD.<

OK, I got it.

The question is, why would you do that? Why would hanging normal SD or BTC not be simpler and better, and free of friction?

Bigger

Comment

im not sure, thats the thing im not understanding but hanging this way gives an intense stretch while eliminating the pressure along the top of he shaft. and this way is a little more comfortable because i get to lay down and watch tv while i do it haha

Comment

HangingVegan,

>im not sure, thats the thing im not understanding but hanging this way gives an intense stretch while eliminating the pressure along the top of he shaft. and this way is a little more comfortable because i get to lay down and watch tv while i do it haha<

Then carry on.

Let me ask you this...how is the chair situated? What kind of chair? How tall in relation to your penis. Seat toward you, or away from you. Weight and strap over the back of the chair? Strap contacting the top of the chair back? Chair on all four legs, or leaning?

Bigger

Comment

the chair is situated directly in front of me the near edge less than a foot from the hanger, the far edge where the weight is going over is about a foot and a half away from the hanger. it is faced towards me, its a folding chair so i have the weight going under the hole created by the chair seat and back support.the rope doesnt cont the chair once its over the edge but it does touch the chair seat before it goes over the edge, the chair is on all 4 legs. the height of the chair in relation to my penis is just slightly higher. i fix this by placing a pillow under hips.or by placing feet up on the chair.

I dont think its more effective than traditional SD or BTC hanging but it doesnt feel any less effective. let me know if you need it described with more detail

Comment

HangingVegan,

I still have no idea. In fact, more confused now. But, if it works for you, I guess it is OK.

Bigger

Comment

haha maybe ill send a picture

Comment

Hey bib im curious, the end of this week marks 9 months of continuous hanging, as you know im down to 3, my max weight at the moment is 16lbs, my highest yet was 19lbs a couple weeks ago but we discussed what happened. anyways my ligs are always exhausted i can feel throughout the day adn by the third set around 15 min i feel sharp tinges in the ligs and i take that as a sign of being done for the day. What do you suggest? i expect my measurement to be right at 6 3/4 BPEL by the end of this week simply because since my last measurement 3 months ago and now my girl says shes noticed a difference in size. I know your thing about hang until the ligs are fully stretched out but i think im just about right at the max i'm gonna get out of those darned things as i've come down from 9 sets a day to 3 tough sets. Hanging my max weight is never a issue but its the third set where i lower the weight i guess the ligs are just flat out done for the day, it starts hurting. do you think moving to higher angles is alright at the end of this week?

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Hey bib im curious, the end of this week marks 9 months of continuous hanging, as you know im down to 3, my max weight at the moment is 16lbs, my highest yet was 19lbs a couple weeks ago but we discussed what happened. anyways my ligs are always exhausted i can feel throughout the day adn by the third set around 15 min i feel sharp tinges in the ligs and i take that as a sign of being done for the day. What do you suggest?<

About what? IF you can, if you have more time, hang more sets. You should be fatigued enough to where you MUST reduce weight during your sessions. It sounds to me that you are stopping the sessions just when you are making some progress.

>i expect my measurement to be right at 6 3/4 BPEL by the end of this week simply because since my last measurement 3 months ago and now my girl says shes noticed a difference in size. I know your thing about hang until the ligs are fully stretched out but i think im just about right at the max i'm gonna get out of those darned things as i've come down from 9 sets a day to 3 tough sets. <

I do not understand anything in that paragraph. Why do you think you no longer have potential for gains from lig stretch? Remind me, why are you only hanging 3 sets?

Most importantly, results of the three tests are the ONLY thing you should go by, to begin tunica work.

>Hanging my max weight is never a issue but its the third set where i lower the weight i guess the ligs are just flat out done for the day, it starts hurting.<

Then reduce the weight and keep hanging.

>do you think moving to higher angles is alright at the end of this week?<

I have no idea. None of this conversation makes any sense.

Bigger

Comment

the hanging becomes unbearable the fatigue in my ligs is just to much. All day i can feel the fatigue. Im not stopping when i make progress i stop when i feel very sharp pain. i cant hang more sets at the moment, time constraints. But i think im maxed out from lig because i spent 6 months hanging 9 sets a day reaching a max weight of 19lbs and over the last three months have had to slowly cut out sets because of work, i had a minor set back now this week ive gotten my max weight up to 17lbs. But so far in 9 months ive only seen about a half inch gain from the ligs, and its been a third of a inch every three months not even any newbie gains, this half inch has been hard earned.

Comment

HangingVegan,

WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF YOUR THREE TESTS?

THAT IS THE ONLY DATA TO GO BY WHEN MAKING THESE DECISIONS. YOU HAVE CHANGES MANY VARIABLES. NOT GAINING IS NOT A CRITERIA TO CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X