No announcement yet.

Correcting the Curve and other stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already told you the test results earlier in this thread, theres no noticeable change in the test then till now

Comment

HangingVegan,

>I already told you the test results earlier in this thread, theres no noticeable change in the test then till now<

I do not care about earlier in the thread. I care about current test results.

If you got this, there is no reason to ask me about it.

If you care about my opinion, then please do what I ask, to get me the data, to try and help you.

I already made my gains.

Bigger

Comment

sorry if im not being clear, i said in my previous post there has been little to no change since last tests they are still the same. you said i had about a half inch of potential gains left from the ligs. I guess im just getting a bit burned out from the same old routine and seeing little results. Dont get me wrong a half inch is great but over 9 months i was expecting a bit more so its got me all roughed up. Also ive developed a brownish black line under the penis about where my circumcision scar is, it doesnt hurt but it hasnt gone away since i developed it about a month or so ago. Any ideas?

Comment

HangingVegan,

>sorry if im not being clear, i said in my previous post there has been little to no change since last tests they are still the same. you said i had about a half inch of potential gains left from the ligs.<

Then there is no reason to change from hanging at the lower angles.

>I guess im just getting a bit burned out from the same old routine and seeing little results. Dont get me wrong a half inch is great but over 9 months i was expecting a bit more so its got me all roughed up.<

Well, sorry about that. I know you should have reached your goals in the first week, and experienced instant gratification. But if you have done any reading, you would find that is not how this works.

Now, figure out why you have not gained as much as you like. Are you consistently hanging at least ten hours each week. Are you reaching and riding fatigue for most of that time?

If not, then figure out how to do that. NOT think you can change angles or something and suddenly find success.

Most of all, do not piss off people trying to help you.

>Also ive developed a brownish black line under the penis about where my circumcision scar is, it doesnt hurt but it hasnt gone away since i developed it about a month or so ago. Any ideas?<

Sounds like discoloration from poor technique.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X