Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions to BIB - starting questions abouth your hanging method

hello BIB,

as i was writing you a few days before i have some questions to you and hope you could help me. first at all, english isnīt my mothers language, so iīm sorry if some text dosnīt make sence or if they are gamatically incorrect.

i started some manually PE practice (stretching, jelking and in the last few month bundled stretches) 1year and 5month ago and made pretty good gains (in my opinion) within the first year. after that is started to stay at same lenght, or just pretty small gains like less than 1mm per month. now i stopped with 2,3cm total gain in lenght and 1,8cm total gain in base (mid 1,2cm) girth.
    as iīm a bid worry to conditioning my penis and just making it stronger, and as i was always after more lenght and not girth, i now quit doing these technics and would like to start with hanging.

as i heard pretty much about you and read some threads from you, i thought it would be the best way to send my questions directly to you.

1. i read i one thread, that you was started hanging with around 2,3kg (if i remember my calculation right) and ended with something around 20kg. what confuses me was a post from you, where you recommend "baby steps". i would understand under baby steps something like increasing the weight and the duration in small steps.

from a few hangers i heard to increase the weight like 0,5kg per week OR only add 20min to hanging.

if my calculation was correct you increased your weights about 0,340kg AND ALSO adding duraction each week, or adding something about 0,700kg and duration alternately.

what would you recommed to aim adding per week?

2. did you use to make a wrap around your penis to attach the hanger you build? something like a t-shirt like i heard from other hangers? if so, could you please explain what you have used as material and how thick?

do you slide your foreskin back to make a wrap around your penis?
    how should it feel if the hanger is attached correctly?

3. do you use any heat lamps or something like that when hanging? did you used it the whole time (even when you hang around 6hours to the end)?

4. which indicators should i look like when the right point would be to adding some weight or duraction? which indicators should i look like to decrease weight or duraction?

5. do you hang any angles or just straight down? if you hang diffrent angles, how did you handled this (especially when you was hanging with 20kg to the end)?

6. just to confirm.
    you recommend to make no break to PE till the end, so just hanging every day. so no healing time like other PE guys are recommend?
    you did no other PE methods within the first year, just after that time to gain same girth from base to top?

pe_newbie,

>what would you recommed to aim adding per week?<

You must start at a low weight, 2-5 lbs, for 2-3 sets only. (Sets should be no more than 20 minutes long, with 10 minute rest periods in between, to return full circulation.) Then, add sets until you reach your available privacy time (max 4 hours, twelve 20 minute sets). Only add one new set each week. Then after reaching your time maximum, you can begin to add weight, about 15% each week, until you reach fatigue within the first set or two. That weight is what I call the current max weight. Then, reduce the weight in subsequent sets as needed to remain comfortable.

From there, only increase your max weight when you no longer reach fatigue within the first set or two. Also do this slowly, increasing your max weight only 15% per week.

Please don't start out at high weights, and do not increase weight more than 15% each week. The soft tissues, skin, nerves, blood vessels, smooth muscle, must have time to adapt. Further, you must learn how the hanger works, and it is much safer, and easier to do this at lower weight. You can then adapt your technique as weight goes up.

>2. did you use to make a wrap around your penis to attach the hanger you build?<

Yes, Theraband.

> something like a t-shirt like i heard from other hangers?<

Tshirt material is too thin, and hard to use. If you need an underwrap, use thin sweat shirt material, or this:

https://www.amazon.com/Hayabusa-Perf...tch+hand+wraps

>if so, could you please explain what you have used as material and how thick?<

If you are using the Bib hanger, you only use enough wrap to give the amount of WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, you need to adjust the hanger properly.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:
    Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap possible to meet those criteria.

​>do you slide your foreskin back to make a wrap around your penis?<

No. Only pull the foreskin back enough to grasp the actual head, stretch out, and wrap.

>how should it feel if the hanger is attached correctly?<

Comfortable.

>3. do you use any heat lamps or something like that when hanging? did you used it the whole time (even when you hang around 6hours to the end)?<

I used a heated rice sock. Many if not most guys do not use heat at all. I heated for the first ten minutes of the first half of my sets.

>4. which indicators should i look like when the right point would be to adding some weight or duraction?<

You want to hang at least 4-5 sets every day. That would be at least ten hours each week.

After you have worked up to the number of sets that constitute your available privacy time, you move up in weight slowly, no more than 15% each week, until you reach fatigue in the first or second set.

>which indicators should i look like to decrease weight or duraction?<

Try to always get in all of your sets. Reduce weight as needed to remain comfortable. So, when fatigue become too much, you reduce weight just enough to remain comfortable.

>5. do you hang any angles or just straight down?<

You do the three tests in the Basics section...LOT, mirror and palpation. If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you hang at the lower angles, from BTC to SD.

>if you hang diffrent angles, how did you handled this (especially when you was hanging with 20kg to the end)?<

I do not know what that means. I hung while sitting always.

>6. just to confirm.
    you recommend to make no break to PE till the end, so just hanging every day. so no healing time like other PE guys are recommend?<

Hang every single day. Taking days off allows the collagenous tissues to heal, become stronger, and makes it harder to cause further deformation.

>you did no other PE methods within the first year, just after that time to gain same girth from base to top?<

Do NOT do any heavy girth work while hanging for length gains. After you have reached your length goal, you can begin to do EUs, extreme Ulis. Basics section, Bib forum.

Bigger

Comment

first at all, really thanks for your fast and detailed answer.

could you please explain when i reach "fatigue" status? is it like the opposite of turtling, so that he stay stretched? or did i misunderstand that point?

did a small excel file to calculate weight increase, duration of total training per day and so on. if i start with 4,5lbs i would have around 40lbs at beginning of week 18 if i would add 15% each week compared to the previous week.

think the steps should be much less, isnīt it?
      Last edited by pe_newbie; 03-19-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

pe_newbie,

>could you please explain when i reach "fatigue" status?<

Fatigue is tiredness, soreness, after a hanging session. Fatigue is also when you simply cannot continue to hang the previous set weight during a session. That is a discomfort level that MAKES you reduce the weight.

>is it like the opposite of turtling, so that he stay stretched?<

No.

>or did i misunderstand that point?<

You misunderstand. Turtling is when you effectively deform the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection, the tissues swell, and retract the length of the flaccid state. Eventually, even with the swelling, flaccid length can increase.

>did a small excel file to calculate weight increase, duration of total training per day and so on. if i start with 4,5lbs i would have around 40lbs at beginning of week 18 if i would add 15% each week compared to the previous week.<

The 15% is a MAXIMUM level of increase per week. You will most likely not increase every week, and most weeks you will not increase the full 15%. When you begin to reach fatigue in the first or second set, you will most likely not increase your max very much.

For example, I hung for a long time at a max weight between 17.5 and 22.5 lbs.

>think the steps should be much less, isnīt it?<

Yes. Once again, that is the max you can move up in any one week.

Bigger

Comment

okay, i think i got it.

i should start with 2-3 Sets with a MAX weight about 2-5lbs. if i weel that my penis fatigue i can reduce the weight for the next sessions.
          i then can add 1 Set per week till i reach 4-5 sets (which i would after 1-3weeks). after that i should start to increase the weight, every time i feel, that i donīt get fatigue status in the first set, but never add more than 15%.

could you let me know hoe much i should reduce the weight from your experience? is that possible to say in % numbers or did you just try after first set, which weight still feels comfortable?

how did you fix the weight. did you build a plate, shaft or something or did you just thread a cord throught the weights?

do you think it would be better to use a alldaystretcher after hanging or do you think turtling isnīt bad for gains?

Comment

pe_newbie,

>i should start with 2-3 Sets with a MAX weight about 2-5lbs.>

Three sets using a max weight of 5 lbs.

>if i weel that my penis fatigue i can reduce the weight for the next sessions.<

It goes by each SET. Not session. If the discomfort is too much, reduce, even during a set.

>i then can add 1 Set per week till i reach 4-5 sets (which i would after 1-3weeks).<

Yes, but that would be the minimum I recommend. If you can hang more than ten hours a week, that is great. Just add no more than one set per week.

>after that i should start to increase the weight, every time i feel, that i donīt get fatigue status in the first set, but never add more than 15%.<

Yes.

>could you let me know hoe much i should reduce the weight from your experience? is that possible to say in % numbers or did you just try after first set, which weight still feels comfortable?<

No. You go by feel. Reduce a little. If you need to reduce more, then do so. You reduce the amount needed to remain comfotable.

>how did you fix the weight. did you build a plate, shaft or something or did you just thread a cord throught the weights?<

I threaded wire through each weight plate.

>do you think it would be better to use a alldaystretcher after hanging or do you think turtling isnīt bad for gains?<

I have never used an ADS. Turtling is fine and good. Adhesions from previous deformations will be pulled out in the first set of the next session.

Bigger

Comment

hello Bigger,

now my first 3weeks are over.

i started with 2sets and 2,5kg (when starting i thought thats 5lbs, my bad.). after that i increased by 1x set per week.

wrapping sometimes works fine, sometimes not. sometimes i got it wrapped really good and did feel absolutly nothing bad from the hanger, sometimes it seams that the wrapping does slip a bid and starts pressing blood into my glans. pretty sure i need a bid more routine to making it correct.
              1. maybe someone have a little trick and let me know about that.

the bad point is, that sometimes i`m wrapping and than tightening the screws of the hanger before my first set, it seams that blood starts to flow into my penis (not like a 100% errection, but maybe someting like 10-20%). my penis feels currently stronger in any status, without any temporary gain to the length. it looks like i had lost 3mm in lenght and gained massive in girth.

2. so the question for me now is, how to handle this problem. should i increase the number of sets from currently 4 to 5, increasing the weight or from the symptoms better should reduce the weight? maybe you have a trick about that blood flow problem.

3. another question to your gains you made. was it more like constant gaining each month, was it more like first gains slow and later you made bigger gains faster, or was it more like you had phases when you mad your gains?

4. i would be able to hang around 8hours a day (including breaks), but unfortunatelly 4 hours after morning and 4 hours at the evening. would you recommend to better hang in one step because of the healing between the haning from day to day, or do you think it maybe could work splitting it in 4+4 hours witht that 8hours delay (from end of the first frame to the beginning of the second frame)?
              Last edited by pe_newbie; 05-08-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

pe_newbie,

>wrapping sometimes works fine, sometimes not. sometimes i got it wrapped really good and did feel absolutly nothing bad from the hanger, sometimes it seams that the wrapping does slip a bid and starts pressing blood into my glans. pretty sure i need a bid more routine to making it correct.<

The wrap has nothing to do with the hanger slipping. Either your hanger is not adjusted correctly, or the hanger is not tight enough.

>1. maybe someone have a little trick and let me know about that.<

A trick about what? Keeping blood out of the glans, or not letting the hanger slip?

You probably need to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation.

>the bad point is, that sometimes i`m wrapping and than tightening the screws of the hanger before my first set<

You do realize there is only one tightening bolt? The top bolt? The bottom two bolts are only for allowing easy access into the internal adjustment hex nuts.

>it seams that blood starts to flow into my penis (not like a 100% errection, but maybe someting like 10-20%). my penis feels currently stronger in any status, without any temporary gain to the length. it looks like i had lost 3mm in lenght and gained massive in girth.<

Wrap, then allow the erection to subside, then hang your first set. Your penis must learn the difference between work and play.

>2. so the question for me now is, how to handle this problem. should i increase the number of sets from currently 4 to 5, increasing the weight or from the symptoms better should reduce the weight? maybe you have a trick about that blood flow problem.<

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Work up in time first, then weight.

>3. another question to your gains you made. was it more like constant gaining each month, was it more like first gains slow and later you made bigger gains faster, or was it more like you had phases when you mad your gains?<

My gains were not linear. I had two periods of two months each where I had no gains.

>4. i would be able to hang around 8hours a day (including breaks), but unfortunatelly 4 hours after morning and 4 hours at the evening. would you recommend to better hang in one step because of the healing between the haning from day to day, or do you think it maybe could work splitting it in 4+4 hours witht that 8hours delay (from end of the first frame to the beginning of the second frame)?<

Split sessions are fine. Do what you need to do according to your schedule. But you also do NOT have to hang 8 hours in a day.

Bigger

Comment

just want to give a short status report.

i was able to solve my first problems. i was able to learn my penis the difference between work and play and also solved the slipping problem by adjusting of the hanger.

by the way, my first 8 weeks are nearly over now (to be exactly, this would be the case in 2days).

i increased the sets to 8sets with 20/10min and also increased the weight by 500gramms to a total of 3kg.

unfortunatelly i didnīt made any gains yet.

Comment

pe_newbie,

>i increased the sets to 8sets with 20/10min and also increased the weight by 500gramms to a total of 3kg.

unfortunatelly i didnīt made any gains yet.<

There are not too many guys that make any gains hanging 3 kg or less. That is just not much stress to deform the tough collagenous tissues.

Bigger

Comment

iīm not in panic about that case.

as i allready made PE (stretching, jelqing, balooning) for a period of 1,5years, i allready toughen up my penis, which caused to not gain with the current weight. iīm sure that my first gains by hanging would come with 4-5kg.

the only point iīm worry about is, that i currently deform the tough collagenous tissues enought to toughen up, which causes more weight would be needed to deform it in lenght.

just from the feeling my penis currently feels stronger (not stiffer, more stronger to the erectile tissue)

iīm also working on a special electrical heat wrap to get the warming direclty into the penis, even between hanger and penis. i will report after a while of using it, if it will work or not, if the hanging mechanism destroys the heating textile or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X