problem with swollen glans and frenulum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with swollen glans and frenulum

when im hanging i have the problem with swollen glans and frenulum while hanging and after hanging.

the problem came up for me with increasing the weight.

is this a well known problem? any solutions for that? is this a fault to the adjustment of hanging mechanism or position?

thanks for your help guys.

pe_newbie,

>when im hanging i have the problem with swollen glans and frenulum while hanging and after hanging.

the problem came up for me with increasing the weight.

is this a well known problem? any solutions for that? is this a fault to the adjustment of hanging mechanism or position?<

It is a common problem until guys get their technique worked out.

If the head is swollen while hanging, that is too much blood in the head and upper shaft. You need to get it out before you tighten.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

If the frenulum is swelling, that is edema:

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

Bigger

Comment

first at all pretty big thanks for your detailed answer. you are the best.

how far should the hanger be away from the head?

something like a gap between hanger and head of 1cm? or should it be close to the head as possible?

Comment

pe_newbie,

>how far should the hanger be away from the head?<

Depends on what you mean. When hanging, there should always be at least a quarter inch gap between head and hanger. The longer you are, the further back you can start your wrap, and attach the hanger.

The range to start wrap is from a half inch to 1.25 inches behind the coronal ridge. Then, the hanger should be attached at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

>something like a gap between hanger and head of 1cm? or should it be close to the head as possible?<

When hanging, at least the quarter inch gap between the coronal ridge and hanger, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X