Little bruising on skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bruising on skin

Hi, I recently completed 8.75lbs 9 hrs. I have developed some bruising on the skin which sits on the glans and right before the glans, My glans is OK.
    I feel it only when I touch it. Hanging makes it more prominent /darker. Cannot see a diff otherwise.MY EQ also gone down.

Should I take a break for few days ? Massaging with Arnica now.

I do see 0.1-0.2" gains so far.

devilrider,

>Hi, I recently completed 8.75lbs 9 hrs. I have developed some bruising on the skin which sits on the glans and right before the glans, My glans is OK.
    I feel it only when I touch it. Hanging makes it more prominent /darker. Cannot see a diff otherwise.MY EQ also gone down.<

Were you conditioned to hang for 9 hours? I assume not.

>Should I take a break for few days ?<

Understand...you hung for NINE hours in one day. You most probably deformed a lot of collagenous tissue. NOW you want to take a break for a few days, and let that deformation heal up, and become stronger? That is seriously counterproductive.

Why not hang 2-3 hours per day, consistently, and NOT take any days off?

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib, I have been following the routine. I hang max 2 hrs a day. 7th week now.
      Due to work and moving to new place , I was hanging 1 hr per day with 1-2 days break.

My bruising had reduced a lot, massaging for one more day.

Sunday I was too tired and to reach goals made some mistake in technique. just wanna heal now to resume.
      How much rest time do you recommend during sets?
      is it ok to hang daily with no rest days?
      and can I hang 1-2 hrs later post sex?

Attached pic, can you please see if its anything major.
      Last edited by devilrider; 06-28-2018, 04:06 AM. Reason: added pic

Comment

devilrider,

>Bib, I have been following the routine. I hang max 2 hrs a day. 7th week now.
        Due to work and moving to new place , I was hanging 1 hr per day with 1-2 days break.<

Why would you then hang nine hours in one day?

>Sunday I was too tired and to reach goals made some mistake in technique. just wanna heal now to resume.
        How much rest time do you recommend during sets?<

I do not know what that means. Your sets should be 20 minutes, with ten minute rests in between sets.

>is it ok to hang daily with no rest days?<

That is what you should be doing. No rest days.

>and can I hang 1-2 hrs later post sex?<

Yes.

>Attached pic, can you please see if its anything major.<

No. I cannot see anything of consequence.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib, thanks for the reply.
          I never hanged more than 2 hrs. I reached total 9 hr with 8.75lb with 1-2 hr hanging.

Is it ok to resume ? I am still massaging with arnica, it should be healed in 1-2 days.

and is there a donation link for website maintenance,your help etc?

Comment

devilrider,

>I never hanged more than 2 hrs. I reached total 9 hr with 8.75lb with 1-2 hr hanging<

Well, that is confusing.

Are you following the stress progression from the NOS email?

>Is it ok to resume ?<

You should never have stopped hanging. How long have you been off? If more than a couple of days, you will have lost soft tissue conditioning. That means you will need to drop back in stress levels.

>and is there a donation link for website maintenance,your help etc?<

I do not know. You can PM tech support, and ask. He keeps up with all the maintenance.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X