BTB jelqing for center of underside shaft strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTB jelqing for center of underside shaft strength

Hello BIB and all. I have had my bib starter hanger for 2 weeks. Already noticed gains significantly.

Although I have a pretty thick shaft 5.8inches erect, my base strength and size the part right between my testicles(the main foundation that holds an erection) is weak and very small when I slide my fingers through it at its deepest core I feel how small and flimsy it is which also causes my erections to go down quick when without penetration.

I canít find a legit clear btb jelqing step by step anywhere or anyting legit on building this specific part. Please Help
    Last edited by Jizzrawi; 12-12-2018, 01:51 AM.

Jizzrawi,

>Hello BIB and all. I have had my bib starter hanger for 2 weeks. Already noticed gains significantly.<

Congratulations.

>Although I have a pretty thick shaft 5.8inches erect, my base strength and size the part right between my testicles(the main foundation that holds an erection) is weak and very small when I slide my fingers through it at its deepest core I feel how small and flimsy it is which also causes my erections to go down quick when without penetration.

I canít find a legit clear btb jelqing step by step anywhere or anyting legit on building this specific part. Please Help<

BTB jelqing is very easy. You are simply jelqing the inner penis, from about the prostate, to perhaps the middle of the scrotum. The goal is to push blood forward. That means you need some blood flow, perhaps a bit of stimulation.

Since you cannot grasp this part of the inner penis around the shaft, you clamp the inner penis between your thumb on one side, and your index and middle fingers on the other side. Then, push up into your body, as you slowly move the blood forward. You should feel blood moving up, and see at least some increase in turgidity.

You can do this between sets, in order to push blood past the wrap, into the head and upper shaft.

If you have questions, just ask.

Bigger

Comment

BTB jelqing is very easy. You are simply jelqing the inner penis, from about the prostate, to perhaps the middle of the scrotum. The goal is to push blood forward. That means you need some blood flow, perhaps a bit of stimulation.

Since you cannot grasp this part of the inner penis around the shaft, you clamp the inner penis between your thumb on one side, and your index and middle fingers on the other side. Then, push up into your body, as you slowly move the blood forward. You should feel bloodand see at least some increase in turgidity

-So you mean
      I must start by achieving a semi erection of about 50%,

Than by grabbing the deepest inner part of my penis from behind the testicles with my middle finger and index finger from one side, and my thumb wrapped all the way around the shafts base and back to behind the testicles on the other side to meet with the middle finger and index finger,

Than to push up with a closed grip far enough to where my testicles and penis slide upwards

Than stop right where the rear side of my actual testicles begin as thatís where the image from google indicates where -scrotum- is located?

sorry i must know exactly how in the deepest detail possible to btb jelq. I injured myself in this area doing normal jelqs 6 months ago and can never risk it again. I personally hate jelqing my penis because this specific part of my base needs strength and bulkiness in order to support any more girth as my penis is very heavy and the center base between the testies is weak and that is the complete foundation of an erection.

thank you BIB you the man

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>-So you mean
        I must start by achieving a semi erection of about 50%,<

No. I suppose it is different for every guy. But a small amount of blood flow is all you really need. And once you learn how to do it, you probably do not need any stimulation.

The easiest way to learn is most probably to get an erection, or close, and do it then.

>Than by grabbing the deepest inner part of my penis from behind the testicles with my middle finger and index finger from one side, and my thumb wrapped all the way around the shafts base and back to behind the testicles on the other side to meet with the middle finger and index finger,...Than to push up with a closed grip far enough to where my testicles and penis slide upwards<

I do not know what you mean. It does not sound right. You are simply squeezing the inner shaft between thumb, and middle and index fingers. Then pushing up, and forward.

>Than stop right where the rear side of my actual testicles begin as thatís where the image from google indicates where -scrotum- is located?<

Again, different for every guy. Some guys do it pushing through the scrotum. At any rate, there is plenty of skin in the area, and you do not push over the skin. You are pushing through the skin to the inner shaft. The skin moves with the jelq. Just like with normal jelqing.

>sorry i must know exactly how in the deepest detail possible to btb jelq. I injured myself in this area doing normal jelqs 6 months ago and can never risk it again. I personally hate jelqing my penis because this specific part of my base needs strength and bulkiness in order to support any more girth as my penis is very heavy and the center base between the testies is weak and that is the complete foundation of an erection.<

Interesting...How did you injure yourself in this area, doing normal jelqs? I have never heard of that.

I am not too fond of jelqing myself. But it does seem to be healthy.

Bigger

Comment

Something else as well, I have been now hanging for 2 weeks and my morning wood has disappeared which is very abnormal for someone like me. Iím 24 years old. Have extremely high testosterone genetically. Athletic body and cleanest diet.

I have been in PE for over a year. I have only been hanging 5 pounds since I started with the bib and have been using it exactly as instructed and approved by BIB in the 4 example pictures. My morning wood never went away like this.

I also read on multiple places on PEGYM and thunders that Iím suppose to cool down after hanging with ice???? Seriously? Others have been saying warm down with the same rice sock Iíve used to warm up. How could anyone cause this confusion.

Could my loss of morning wood be due to a lack of Kegel exercise? I use to Kegel when I did Manuel stretches and jeqls but stopped. Must I incorporate Kegels in order to maintain healthy erection quality when in a hanging phase?Let me know what you think.

THANKS BIB

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Something else as well, I have been now hanging for 2 weeks and my morning wood has disappeared which is very abnormal for someone like me. Iím 24 years old. Have extremely high testosterone genetically. Athletic body and cleanest diet.<

It is not unusual for morning wood to come and go. The question is, can you get an erection when you want to? Do you have any lack of sensation?

Actual PE causes deformation in all of the tissues, besides the target tissues. It also causes a refraction response, much like ejaculation. You can expect to find all manner of things change, as your unit changes.

>I also read on multiple places on PEGYM and thunders that Iím suppose to cool down after hanging with ice???? Seriously? Others have been saying warm down with the same rice sock Iíve used to warm up. How could anyone cause this confusion.<

All of that is crazy. There is no reason to heat or cool, after your sessions.

>Could my loss of morning wood be due to a lack of Kegel exercise? I use to Kegel when I did Manuel stretches and jeqls but stopped. Must I incorporate Kegels in order to maintain healthy erection quality when in a hanging phase?Let me know what you think.<

There is nothing wrong with kegaling. It helps with prostate health, and erection quality. But it is not going to be a cure all for a lack of morning wood.

Bigger

Comment

Starting to get erect up to almost 80% is extremely easy. Although maintaining a 100% erection is extremely difficult it will go down quickly without touching. I have all normal sensations completely.

So you say itís good to warm up with heat and keep the pelvic area warm while hanging but after Iím done thereís no point to put a heat pad on my shaft?

I read that in order to sustain gains in a time effecint manner and sustain hard EQ when doing any form of PE (jelqing, stretching, hanging) you must do Kegels I order for the growing penis to be able to hold more blood when erect. I will try to start doing Kegels again as I do feel my pelvic has somewhat gotten weaker from PEing and hanging without Kegels. I been leaking urine after peeing which i know is not normal.

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Starting to get erect up to almost 80% is extremely easy. Although maintaining a 100% erection is extremely difficult it will go down quickly without touching. I have all normal sensations completely.<

Realize that you will experience all manner of changes as you deform your tissues. I had many episodes of reduced sensation which led to less than stellar erections. But also, even with full sensation, I had times where my erections were not great. The body must adapt to the changes, in particular, filling a larger volume with blood. Then, overcoming the refraction response.

I do not know of anyone who made significant gains, without reporting some erection issues from time to time. However, I can report that my erections are better now, at 62, than in my 30's. Odd.

>So you say itís good to warm up with heat and keep the pelvic area warm while hanging but after Iím done thereís no point to put a heat pad on my shaft?<

Heating collagenous tissues to 103.5 degrees F has been proven to make those tissues more malleable. I used a rice sock for ten minutes before each session, and for the first ten minutes of each of the first half of my sets. This seemed to help for me. Other guys have reported that heat does not help very much.

There is no physiological reason to keep heat on, after you have hung, while the tissues are not under stress.

>I read that in order to sustain gains in a time effecint manner and sustain hard EQ when doing any form of PE (jelqing, stretching, hanging) you must do Kegels I order for the growing penis to be able to hold more blood when erect.<

Kegals will help with erections under any circumstance.

>I been leaking urine after peeing which i know is not normal.<

I am not sure what you mean. Explain this further.

Bigger

Comment

No matter what I do after trying everything you said, when hanging the hanger slides down about quarter inch or less right before the glans with all that extra skin hanging over glans (I am circumsized btw) and the theraband wrap sides right over the glans after attaching the weight, is this okay? Will I still see gains?
                  Last edited by Jizzrawi; 12-23-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>>I been leaking urine after peeing which i know is not normal.<

I am not sure what you mean. Explain this further.<

I need to know what this means.

>No matter what I do after trying everything you said, when hanging the hanger slides down about quarter inch or less right before the glans with all that extra skin hanging over glans (I am circumsized btw) and the theraband wrap sides right over the glans after attaching the weight, is this okay?<

I do not know. The easiest way to tell is to see the attachment picture, and the hanging picture. I need to know exactly how close the hanger is to the head

The skin going over is fine, to an extent. It is normal for it to go over the coronal ridge, but not much further. Also, the wrap going over is normal.

>Will I still see gains?<

I cannot know. You need to stretch skin, in order to gain. But you do not want to only put stress on the skin, all the time. IF the hanger is sliding too much, you may only be putting stress on the skin.

Bigger

Comment

been leaking urine after peeing which i know is not normal.<

I am not sure what you mean. Explain this further.<

I need to know what this means.

sometimes when I am finished urinating I still leak a drip or two of urine after I shake my glans off and pull my pants up. So doing kegels would help me with this from what Iíve read and my personal experience.

I soothe extra skin back towards base As I pull my glans out with the extra skin behind it as I tighten the hanger so I make sure the actual penis gets the grip and skin isnít caught underneath the theraband wrap. I tighten the hanger more slowly after hanging 5-10 minutes straight. Yet it still ends up right before the glans.

I feel the the deep stretch beneath the base of my penis and between my balls as well. I am hanging 6lbs at 3 sets. I did 5lbs for 3 weeks and plan on going up 1lb every 2 weeks so I get slower safer gains that will hopefully be permanent.

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>sometimes when I am finished urinating I still leak a drip or two of urine after I shake my glans off and pull my pants up. So doing kegels would help me with this from what Iíve read and my personal experience.<

OK. I was afraid you may have been putting too much stress on the head, and the urethral opening was swollen.

>I soothe extra skin back towards base As I pull my glans out with the extra skin behind it as I tighten the hanger so I make sure the actual penis gets the grip and skin isnít caught underneath the theraband wrap. I tighten the hanger more slowly after hanging 5-10 minutes straight. Yet it still ends up right before the glans.<

How many times are you tightening and pausing, before you attach the weight?

Bigger

Comment

None. Maybe just once quickly to push the shaft deep in the shaft well.
                          Last edited by Jizzrawi; 12-23-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>None. Maybe just once quickly to push the shaft deep in the shaft well.<

Be sure you are tightening slowly, allowing time for the tissues to meld into the hanger. Tighten a good bit, then wait a minute, holding forward pressure on the hanger. Then tighten more. It should be easier. Repeat as much as needed, until you have a solid attachment.

The first set will be the hardest to tighten properly. This is because collagenous matrix fluid has not been squeezed out yet by the stretch. So the first set will take more time for tightening. After that, it will be easier to tighten, and take less time.

It should NEVER take much torque to tighten the top wing nut. If it does, you have not allowed enough time for the hanger to grasp.

Further, be sure you are using Vaseline, or a light oil, on the top bolt threads, washer, and wing nut, to reduce friction.

Bigger

Comment

Bib it seems that when I stop hanging for a day or two (which is the longest break Iíve taken yet) when I attach the hanger and hang the weights the hanger tends to not slide down towards glans as much kind of like the sides of the penis are more solid for the hanger to grasp, rather than when I hang 6 days straight itís harder to get that grip.

I have been moving up 1lb in weight every 2 weeks and I still for some reason never have reached fatigue in any of my hanging sessions yet. (I have been jelqing and Manuel stretching for over a year) I feel like I can go way more than 3 sets or more than 6lbs my current weight but donít have time and donít want to rush or do anything that puts me at risk of injury.

My glans feel cold for up to 6 hours after hanging but once I pop a rock hard erection the cold glans goes away and doesnít come back.

Comment

Working...
                              X