BTB jelqing for center of underside shaft strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jizzrawi,

>Bib it seems that when I stop hanging for a day or two (which is the longest break Iíve taken yet) when I attach the hanger and hang the weights the hanger tends to not slide down towards glans as much kind of like the sides of the penis are more solid for the hanger to grasp, rather than when I hang 6 days straight itís harder to get that grip.<

Why in the world are you taking off days? That is not going to work well for you. The reason you get a better grip when you are not hanging enough is the collagenous tissue matrix fluid is fully restored.

Also, you are giving your collagenous tissues time to heal, and become stronger. It makes it much harder to further deform the tissues that restrain an erection. You need to do it right, and refine your technique, so that the hanger grasps well all the time.

>I have been moving up 1lb in weight every 2 weeks and I still for some reason never have reached fatigue in any of my hanging sessions yet. (I have been jelqing and Manuel stretching for over a year) I feel like I can go way more than 3 sets or more than 6lbs my current weight but donít have time and donít want to rush or do anything that puts me at risk of injury<

Just follow the stress progression from the NOS email. There is no reason to do more. Sooner or later, you will begin to reach fatigue. Also, you can move up once per week, if your confident in your technique.

>My glans feel cold for up to 6 hours after hanging but once I pop a rock hard erection the cold glans goes away and doesnít come back.<

You need to do light jelqing for 10-20 minutes after each hanging session, for exactly that reason...to return full circulation.

Bigger

Comment

Bib I work 50 hours a week and am in college 15 hours a week so me hanging 5 days a week with that is already tight. I donít even work out anymore because Iíd rather hang to my ultimate goal. I have an all day stretcher and a penis traction device I never use. Should I wear one of them on my 18 hour work/school day to work with the advice your giving me and my schedule?

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Bib I work 50 hours a week and am in college 15 hours a week so me hanging 5 days a week with that is already tight.<

There are 168 hours in a week. IF you sleep for 56 hours each week, with your work and college, you still have 47 hours per week to get in ten hours of hang time. The biggest point is, you need to hang every single day. You must keep soft tissue conditioning, and pull out adhesions from previous deformations.

>I donít even work out anymore because Iíd rather hang to my ultimate goal.<

You can do dumbell work while sitting and hanging, as part of your multi-tasking.

>I have an all day stretcher and a penis traction device I never use. Should I wear one of them on my 18 hour work/school day to work with the advice your giving me and my schedule?<

You do not have to do so. I have never used an ADS, so I do not know what the capabilities are. The biggest thing about hanging is that gravity never stops. The stress is always there. As I understand it, an ADS does not provide continuous stress. With a minimal stretch, the stress is relieved.

Bigger

Comment

When I work out I donít touch dumbbells or machines I do full body workouts only but PE is my first priority now with this hanger regardless.

As as far as the hanger sliding down easily after hanging every single day for weeks, I find that when I wrap the theraband wrap with my overlaps at a 1/4 of an inch rather than 1/8 of an inch I find that that hanger graps the internals without sliding down after 15-20 minutes of hanging straight.

Is this okay?

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>As as far as the hanger sliding down easily after hanging every single day for weeks, I find that when I wrap the theraband wrap with my overlaps at a 1/4 of an inch rather than 1/8 of an inch I find that that hanger graps the internals without sliding down after 15-20 minutes of hanging straight.

Is this okay?<

It is fine to wrap with that spacing, but I do not know how that wrap reacts with your penis, or the hanger.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head. Larger spacing might be fine.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria.

Also, you can spend a bit more time tightening, and make up for wrapping deficiencies. Just hold forward pressure on the hanger for thirty seconds or so, and retighten the hanger. You can do that a few times, and get a really solid attachment.

Bigger

Comment

I have now been hanging with the bib hanger for 1.5 months. Iím only at 6lbs and have only hung BTC. Should I remain at this angle and move up in weights or switch the angle up? Whatís the next recommend angle or weight adjustment?

Also, I feel blood circulation return after only 5-7 minutes of rest between each set and a couple pulls squeezes and slaps of the shaft and head on thigh. Is it okay to continue to my next set without a complete 10 minutes?

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Iím only at 6lbs and have only hung BTC. Should I remain at this angle and move up in weights or switch the angle up?<

Do you have potential for gains from lig stretch? If so, then you hang at the lower angles, until you have fully stretched out your ligs. Only then would you change angles.

>Whatís the next recommend angle or weight adjustment?<

As far as weight, you follow the stress progression in the NOS email.

>Also, I feel blood circulation return after only 5-7 minutes of rest between each set and a couple pulls squeezes and slaps of the shaft and head on thigh.<

Why does it take you 5-7 minutes to return circulation?

Do you push blood past the wrap to the head and upper shaft?

>Is it okay to continue to my next set without a complete 10 minutes?<

Not sure what you mean. You do not have to have ten minutes with normal circulation. But you need at least a few minutes of fresh blood to the head and upper shaft.

Bigger

Comment

Iíve gained .25 of an inch hanging 5lbs than 6lbs at BTC. Is it time for a new angle or just more weight or both? I still never reach fatigue and can also go longer than 3 sets but donít have time. Just taking it slow to avoid injury and build strong cemented gains.

Exactly. I push wrapped theraband wrap over to head and back a few times between sets and almost instantly I get normal blood circulation back and blood pushed through entire shaft and glans. I read multiple times you must take a 10 minute break between sets which is why I asked.

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Iíve gained .25 of an inch hanging 5lbs than 6lbs at BTC. Is it time for a new angle or just more weight or both?<

If you are not reaching fatigue, then you can move up 15% in your max weight each week. NOS email.

>I still never reach fatigue and can also go longer than 3 sets but donít have time. <

You need to hang at least 4-5 20 minute sets every single day.

>Just taking it slow to avoid injury and build strong cemented gains.<

It takes a good long while to cement gains. Why not just follow the stress progression in the NOS email?

>Exactly. I push wrapped theraband wrap over to head and back a few times between sets and almost instantly I get normal blood circulation back and blood pushed through entire shaft and glans. I read multiple times you must take a 10 minute break between sets which is why I asked.<

There have been guys that successfully cut there rest time down to as little as five minutes. You can try it and see how it works for you.

Bigger

Comment

Is there any other successful way I can do this. Monday through saturday I work 5:30am-3:30pm and I have school 4:00pm-9:00pm and need atleast 7 hours of sleep. This leaves only an hour and half to hang. I wonít achieve gains in a timely manner at 3 sets a day?

Also, I donít know what NOS email you are speaking of an never received anything like it?

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Is there any other successful way I can do this. Monday through saturday I work 5:30am-3:30pm and I have school 4:00pm-9:00pm and need atleast 7 hours of sleep. This leaves only an hour and half to hang. I wonít achieve gains in a timely manner at 3 sets a day?<

You have a much better chance of making significant gains, if you hang for at least ten hours each week, actual hang time. You can make gains doing less. You also may reach your goals, but it will probably take longer.

>Also, I donít know what NOS email you are speaking of an never received anything like it?<

You should have received it when the hanger was shipped to you. If you did not get it, email me and ask for it.

Bigger

Comment

Jizzrawi,

Is there any other successful way I can do this. Monday through saturday I work 5:30am-3:30pm and I have school 4:00pm-9:00pm and need atleast 7 hours of sleep. This leaves only an hour and half to hang. I wonít achieve gains in a timely manner at 3 sets a day?<

Meant to say, you will need to be really good in those three sets. Good technique, but really good fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

Okay bib man I have a serious question I am going to try and word it out as carefully as possible for the correct message to get across.

While hanging, I tend to reach my fingers down between my testicles to feel the inner penis and see how it feels right inside in the middle of my testicles. When my adjustment nuts are slightly less tight, I feel this inner part of my penis long and stretched out from the weights. Yet my when my bottom adjustment nuts are tighter and the hanger has a more firm grasp on the sides of my internal shaft, Iíll run my fingers in between the testicles on to the inner center shaft and I donít feel the continuous stretch from there. Does this even matter?

Comment

Bib I need to know from these 2 hanging attachment settings which one is the correct or more efficient way.

When i have the adjustments a little bit more loose and I am hanging, I side my finger underneath my shaft at the deepest part of my base in between my testicles and I feel that part stretched out along with the rest of the shaft and skin.

Allthough when I have the hanging adjustments a bit more tight and I am hanging, I slide my finger underneath my shaft at the deepest part of my base in between the testicles and I donít feel the inner part of the penis stretched out continuously from the part of my penis inside my body to the outer shaft. It actually just feels a little hardened.

Is there any difference between these two? One more efficient than the other?

Comment

Jizzrawi,

>Okay bib man I have a serious question I am going to try and word it out as carefully as possible for the correct message to get across.<

Thanks, I need it simple.

>While hanging, I tend to reach my fingers down between my testicles to feel the inner penis and see how it feels right inside in the middle of my testicles. When my adjustment nuts are slightly less tight<

Oooops! Adjustment nuts are adjusted. They are not tightened. The two bottom bolts are the adjustment bolts, with the adjustment hex nuts inside the bottom of the right skid.

Now, what do you mean?

>I feel this inner part of my penis long and stretched out from the weights. Yet my when my bottom adjustment nuts are tighter and the hanger has a more firm grasp on the sides of my internal shaft, Iíll run my fingers in between the testicles on to the inner center shaft and I donít feel the continuous stretch from there. Does this even matter?<

Most probably.

Your second effort is not any better. Do you mean the two options are the hanger is not tight enough?

Or does your question have something to do with adjustments?

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X