No announcement yet.

BTB jelqing for center of underside shaft strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe I overtrained my PC muscle from doing kegels too hard or too long. Thereís a slight ache in the area and Iím experiencing urine leakeage after going to the bathroom and my erections donít last as long. Do I need to take a break from kegels and hanging or just stop kegels for now? Will reverse kegels help me heal quicker? Can I still hang and do my light jelqs or do I have to wait until it all heals?
    Last edited by Jizzrawi; 03-11-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Jizzrawi,

>I believe I overtrained my PC muscle from doing kegels too hard or too long. Thereís a slight ache in the area and Iím experiencing urine leakeage after going to the bathroom and my erections donít last as long. Do I need to take a break from kegels and hanging or just stop kegels for now? <

That is a new one for me. I would guess you need to reduce the intensity of your kegals. No reason to stop hanging.

>Will reverse kegels help me heal quicker?<

I have never understood what a reverse kegal is, the purpose, or the benefit.

>Can I still hang and do my light jelqs or do I have to wait until it all heals?<

I do not know why you would stop hanging. It should be fine.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
      X