Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions by a beginner (lig stretch, inner penis growth, BTC, SD, hang time per day)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions by a beginner (lig stretch, inner penis growth, BTC, SD, hang time per day)

Hello.

Thanks a lot for the help through mail thus far Bigger. I want to ask some more questions.

1) In a previous thread (this one: http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for...-area-wrap-and) you wrote: "The ligaments take the stress away from the inner penis when hanging BTC." I felt a clear effect of this myself when I recently started hanging BTC from just doing SD before. I wonder: Is me feeling a significant lessening of stress in the inner penis while feeling a good stretch in a larger area located above the shaft (that seemingly not is the skin itself, if so then only to a smaller degree) a good sign in that I might have good potential for ligament stretch as of right now?

2) Given what you wrote in the quoted text above: Does that mean that when there is good potential for ligament stretch BTC over time mostly will result in ligament lengthening and not in growth of the inner penis until the person has reached a point, after perhaps a number of months of BTC hanging, where potential for further lig stretch is much lesser?

3) If the ligaments have been stretched out to its maximum, does that mean that BTC hanging no longer will serve much of a purpose compared to SD hanging?

4) Does the penis heal/grow at all times between hanging sessions? Does it mainly do so during sleep?

5) I believe I read that you typically do not recommend more than 4 hours of total hang time per day even for experienced hangers. Is this because at times exceeding this amount of hang time per day, there seems to be no clear pattern of increased gains per additional hang time even for people that suffer no negative effects by such large amounts of hanging?

6) What would you say the average total hang time per day would be for the people that gain the most per month by hanging? Or is the case rather so that gains seem to vary much more based on other factors rather than hang time as long as the persons hangs a minimum amount of about 1 to 1,5 hours per day?

7) Would you in general say that a person typically will benefit significantly by hanging a total of 3 hours per day compared to hanging a total of 1,5 hour per day?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by TonguePosture; 01-25-2019, 11:48 PM.

TonguePosture,

>1) In a previous thread (this one: http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for...-area-wrap-and) you wrote: "The ligaments take the stress away from the inner penis when hanging BTC." I felt a clear effect of this myself when I recently started hanging BTC from just doing SD before. I wonder: Is me feeling a significant lessening of stress in the inner penis while feeling a good stretch in a larger area located above the shaft (that seemingly not is the skin itself, if so then only to a smaller degree) a good sign in that I might have good potential for ligament stretch as of right now?<

Yes. But a better indication of potential for gains from lig stretch is the three tests, LOT, mirror, and palpation, Basics section.

>2) Given what you wrote in the quoted text above: Does that mean that when there is good potential for ligament stretch BTC over time mostly will result in ligament lengthening and not in growth of the inner penis until the person has reached a point, after perhaps a number of months of BTC hanging, where potential for further lig stretch is much lesser?<

You are going to have to try that again. You lost me.

>3) If the ligaments have been stretched out to its maximum, does that mean that BTC hanging no longer will serve much of a purpose compared to SD hanging?<

IF the ligaments have been fully stretched out, LOT of 6, low skin exit point, less than an inch of inner penis, and you have not reached your goals; then a much more efficient program is dedicated tunica work, using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

>4) Does the penis heal/grow at all times between hanging sessions? Does it mainly do so during sleep?<

It heals when not hanging. I does not grow. Only hanging deforms the tough collagneous tissues that restrain an erection.

>5) I believe I read that you typically do not recommend more than 4 hours of total hang time per day even for experienced hangers. Is this because at times exceeding this amount of hang time per day, there seems to be no clear pattern of increased gains per additional hang time even for people that suffer no negative effects by such large amounts of hanging?<

I have not seen any evidence that more hang time than 4 hours gives appreciable benefits. But, if you have the time, there is nothing wrong with doing more, as long as you are conditioned to do so. Slowly working up to those levels.

>6) What would you say the average total hang time per day would be for the people that gain the most per month by hanging?<

It seems that guys that make significant gains over time hang at least ten hours each week. It might be more than ten hours, but a substantial time commitment.

>Or is the case rather so that gains seem to vary much more based on other factors rather than hang time as long as the persons hangs a minimum amount of about 1 to 1,5 hours per day?<

No. This is about hanging while in fatigue. Time under tension. Stress is sets plus weight.

Guys that hang 2-3 sets per day do not seem to do as well. They have less opportunity to deform collagenous tissue. But other factors like strength of collagenous tissues, pain tolerance, technique, consistency, play a large role in success. For the range of factors that contribute to rate of gain, all of them are influenced by time under stress. In general, more is better.

>7) Would you in general say that a person typically will benefit significantly by hanging a total of 3 hours per day compared to hanging a total of 1,5 hour per day?<

Absolutely.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks a lot for the answers.

What I meant with my second question was the following:

When a person with lots of potential for ligament stretch hangs BTC, does that mean that he mostly (or only) will see ligament gains by BTC hanging as opposed to other type of gains (such as inner penis gains)?

If so, is it then wise for such a person to complement his BTC hanging in the beginning with other types of hanging, such as SD hanging?

When I hang SD I feel more fatigue in the shaft and very little fatigue in ligaments. When I hang BTC I feel most of the fatigue in my ligaments. So the way I see it, BTC + SD seems to be a wise combo for me. Would you say that this is a commonly chosen combination of hanging techniques by hangers in the beginning?

A follow-up question:

1) You wrote: "It heals when not hanging. It does not grow. Only hanging deforms the tough collagneous tissues that restrain an erection." Are you saying that you today do not have more cells in your penis and your skin compared to when you started? Pardon my lack of knowledge on this topic, I just assumed that for a penis to become so much larger over time creation of new cells must have been involved somehow, and if new cells have been formed than that is growth the way I see it.

An unrelated question:

2) I remember reading something about you talking about how your penis at times could be engorged directly after a hanging set. I have noticed this as well sometimes, the skin can look a bit colourized while the veins and the penis itself is a bit engorged. I remember you writing positively about this. I do not remember in what thread I read about it. Do you mind elaborating again on why this is a good sign?

Thanks in advance again.
      Last edited by TonguePosture; 01-26-2019, 03:33 AM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>When a person with lots of potential for ligament stretch hangs BTC, does that mean that he mostly (or only) will see ligament gains by BTC hanging as opposed to other type of gains (such as inner penis gains)?<

A guy with good potential for gains from lig stretch can gain by other angles and methods, other than hanging BTC. But they would be less effective and efficient.

Hanging BTC, a guy with good potential for gains from lig stretch will not even stress the inner penis.

>If so, is it then wise for such a person to complement his BTC hanging in the beginning with other types of hanging, such as SD hanging?<

I recommend that guys with good potential for gains from lig stretch try hanging SD also. From SD to BTC, 90 degrees difference in angle of hang. But mainly, BTC is going to be the angle that produces the most progress.

>When I hang SD I feel more fatigue in the shaft and very little fatigue in ligaments. When I hang BTC I feel most of the fatigue in my ligaments. So the way I see it, BTC + SD seems to be a wise combo for me. Would you say that this is a commonly chosen combination of hanging techniques by hangers in the beginning?<

Any time.

>1) You wrote: "It heals when not hanging. It does not grow. Only hanging deforms the tough collagneous tissues that restrain an erection." Are you saying that you today do not have more cells in your penis and your skin compared to when you started?<

No.

>Pardon my lack of knowledge on this topic, I just assumed that for a penis to become so much larger over time creation of new cells must have been involved somehow, and if new cells have been formed than that is growth the way I see it.<

OK.

Rest does not cause growth. Rest can hinder growth if there is too much. How is that?

>2) I remember reading something about you talking about how your penis at times could be engorged directly after a hanging set. I have noticed this as well sometimes, the skin can look a bit colourized while the veins and the penis itself is a bit engorged. I remember you writing positively about this. I do not remember in what thread I read about it. Do you mind elaborating again on why this is a good sign?<

You could be writing about wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. But that is not a "good sign" of anything.

Bigger

Comment

Some additional questions:

1) I understand that certain hard gainers only will see actual size gains at higher weights. I wonder, what kind of change are they achieving morphologically during the period where they weekly are working their way up to the weight levels where they actually start gaining size?

2) When a hard gainer finally reaches the point where he starts gaining size, will he then start feeling very different feelings fatigue wise during hanging compared to the feelings of fatigue he had felt during his prior hanging? Will he feel similar levels of fatigue but now from new areas?

3) I believe I read in a thread in a forum about a man noticing temporarily shortening during the same day after sessions of hanging. Is this something that temporarily may happen after hanging sessions? If so, what is the reason for this?

Comment

TonguePosture,

>1) I understand that certain hard gainers only will see actual size gains at higher weights. I wonder, what kind of change are they achieving morphologically during the period where they weekly are working their way up to the weight levels where they actually start gaining size?<

Conditioning the soft tissues. As weight goes up, the hanger must be tightened more. This means the soft tissues must adapt to higher lateral compression forces. Then also, the soft tissues must adapt simply to higher weights. The nerves, blood vessels, skin, etc, cannot withstand higher forces starting out. If a hard gainer does not move up slowly, he will most likely experience discoloration, edema, and possible numbness.

>2) When a hard gainer finally reaches the point where he starts gaining size, will he then start feeling very different feelings fatigue wise during hanging compared to the feelings of fatigue he had felt during his prior hanging? Will he feel similar levels of fatigue but now from new areas?<

Most hard gainers that I have known do not have fatigue issues to start. They may feel a good stretch, have soft tissue issues. But they do not feel fatigue in the target tissues, the ligs and tunica.

>3) I believe I read in a thread in a forum about a man noticing temporarily shortening during the same day after sessions of hanging. Is this something that temporarily may happen after hanging sessions? If so, what is the reason for this?<

I have written a million times, seems like; measures go up and down like the stock market, but the general trend is up. There are many factors that influence individual data points.

But noticing a shortening in the same day is most likely from swelling of the collagenous tissues. Turtling. When the collagenous tissues are properly stressed, fatigued, you should feel some discomfort, inflammation and swelling. Just as with a sprained or strained ankle. This is a defense mechanism, drawing the tissues back, for protection.

That is a good sign, that you are effective in stressing the target tissues. It is what you want.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the answers.

Two more question that I want to ask for now:

1) What would be some visual signs of cell death?

2) What would be some signs of coming too close to cell death?
              Last edited by TonguePosture; 01-27-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>1) What would be some visual signs of cell death?<

I have no idea. Various cells die every minute, and are replaced.

>2) What would be some signs of coming too close to cell death?<

No idea.

You want to avoid prolonged lack of blood flow. That would cause extended cell death.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks. Some more questions:

1) I remember reading about how some hangers have seen issues with EQ. What would be some common mistakes made during hanging that could result in reduced EQ? Could it be the result of tightening too hard? Could it be the result of increasing weights too fast? Could it be the result of hanging for too long time periods without breaks allowing blood flow?

2) If a hanger sees reduced EQ, what type of changes to the tissues could have resulted in this? Could it for example be a matter of damaged blood vessels?

3) If someone would see significantly reduced EQ from hanging (presumably by hanging in a faulty way or by hanging too much), what should that person then do at that point to recover in the best way? Should he hang the minimum amount needed, with the lowest possible weights, to keep the progress going? Should he start doing EQ exercises? If so, what would be some good EQ exercises?

4) Have you heard of hangers that permanently reduced their EQ? If so, what type of damage could they have achieved that resulted in such a thing?

Comment

TonguePosture,

All of these questions have been answered many times by me, in this forum. How about you do a bit of reading, before asking more?

>1) I remember reading about how some hangers have seen issues with EQ. What would be some common mistakes made during hanging that could result in reduced EQ?<

It does not have to be a mistake at all. Just the act of reaching fatigue can cause a reduction in EQ. Then, if you are doing something wrong, you CAN actually cause more problems. I would say the biggest issue would be pressure on the dorsal nerve from the hanger not being adjusted properly. Or too much pressure on the nerve bundle behind the head, because the hanger is not tight enough.

>Could it be the result of tightening too hard?<

More likely from not tightening enough.

>Could it be the result of increasing weights too fast?<

Yes.

>Could it be the result of hanging for too long time periods without breaks allowing blood flow?<

That could surely cause any number of problems.

>2) If a hanger sees reduced EQ, what type of changes to the tissues could have resulted in this? Could it for example be a matter of damaged blood vessels?<

No. It does not have to be a change in the tissues whatsoever. Just the act of hanging creates a refraction response, much like ejaculation. Makes it much harder to get an erection soon after hanging. That is why you should leave several hours between hanging and sex.

>3) If someone would see significantly reduced EQ from hanging (presumably by hanging in a faulty way or by hanging too much), what should that person then do at that point to recover in the best way?<

They should learn how to hang correctly, and not make more mistakes. They will heal anyway, whether they continue to hang or not.

>Should he hang the minimum amount needed, with the lowest possible weights, to keep the progress going?<

It depends on his condition and issues.

>Should he start doing EQ exercises?<

He should be doing them to start.

>If so, what would be some good EQ exercises?<

10-20 minutes of light jelqing after each hanging session. Then BTB jelqing. Kegals.

>4) Have you heard of hangers that permanently reduced their EQ?<

No.

Bigger

Comment

TP,

Why did you send this in a PM?

>If the changes in EQ that I have seen is a result of me hanging for too long time periods with breaks that have been too short (well over 20 minutes many times in a row, with breaks in-between that at times have been perhaps as short as a few minutes), I assume they are likely to be the result of increased cell death. Is this a correct assumption?<

EQ is not going to be related to cell death, unless maybe it was nerve cells.

Why are you hanging for longer than 20 minutes in your sets?

Why are you taking short rest breaks?

>If my EQ changes has been a result of increased cell death: Do you think all such cells over time will grow back/recover?<

Cells in the body die and are replaced every minute. You just do not want to do things that are not smart, and hasten the process more than normal.

>If I would postpone further hanging for now, and at the time only focus on my EQ, what would you recommend me to do?<

If you mean to try in improve EQ, kegals and light jelqing, some BTB jelqing, are about all I know.

>Are there ways to grow the veins in particular and is this something for someone that does not care about gaining size, but wants to increase EQ, may want to do?<

I have no idea.

>If I keep hanging but ensure that I hang a max of 10-15 minutes with long enough breaks in-between, never risking increased cell death, may that interfere with potential recovery of my penis in a negative way?<

I have no idea what you are asking.

>Could continued hanging with short hang periods and long breaks perhaps even boost my recovery?<

I have no idea.

IF you are going to hang, be smart about it. Never go over 20 minutes in a set. Restore full circulation between sets. You should be fine if you do that.

Bigger

Comment

I will write only in this thread from now on.

I feel foolish for having been reckless, but I now understand that my issue most likely not has been in the form of too long sessions and too short breaks. I just spontaneously thought that it could have been the case since I know I at times went longer than 20 minutes. However, I saw no negative symptoms from this, my EQ could seemingly even have been improved during the same day of hanging at times. During one day in particular it was visibly larger and my lust presented itself quite a lot of times during that day, meaning that the erections almost came by themselves and they were as full as they should be.

All in all I hanged for about 3 weeks before I decided to hit the breaks as a result of noticing decreased EQ towards the very end. That was directly after I had started hanging BTC and as I reflect on my BTC hanging (that I only did for about 4 days in total) I remember that I had some moments where I felt a very sharp pain form a certain area shortly above my shaft. It was mostly to the right side, but also a little from the left side. Times that I went longer than 20 minutes probably were not that many. And when it comes to the weights I do not believe I increased weights too early. Fatigue wise the process has been smooth.

The sharp pain resulted from me going from laying down with my back against the bed, to sitting up, in the end of sets. In the very moment I started lifting my back from the bed this sharp pain occurred a few times. Today I believe this sharp pain could have been the result of a lot of the weight all of a sudden being placed on my nerves located above the shaft. Today it has become very clear that my EQ worsening started after these few moments of sharp pain. During these BTC sessions I did not push the weights, I felt decent fatigue in my ligaments but nothing out of the ordinary. It was just during this transitional moment described above that for some reason something in the area mentioned above became intensely stressed all of a sudden. I felt really intense pain at one moment, and smaller but noticeable amounts of pain at a few other moments. Unfortunately the smaller amounts of pain during those other few moments seemingly did not make me reconsider my method enough, which was a is very stupid mistake.

The good thing is that peripheral nerves can heal if they have been damaged and that my EQ right now still is good enough to make me reach my max state (which is a very good state, especially girth wise when it is in its max girth state) but it seems to be significantly harder right now for me to reach it and maintain it. I also notice how my unit behaves differently in general, morning wood has for example not been present during these days, and it was pretty much non stop present as I hanged SD for about 2,5 weeks before I started BTC. The issues only started after my BTC hanging where I noticed the sharp pain mentioned above. I hope I will recover.

I just wanted to share this story as it perhaps could be of relevance for others attempting BTC. Perhaps laying down with the back against a bed, and with the legs on the ground, during BTC never is recommended? Perhaps it makes for certain risks in the moment one goes from laying down to sitting up in the end of the set? Has anyone else brought up such an issue before?
                        Last edited by TonguePosture; 02-05-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>I feel foolish for having been reckless, but I now understand that my issue most likely not has been in the form of too long sessions and too short breaks. I just spontaneously thought that it could have been the case since I know I at times went longer than 20 minutes. However, I saw no negative symptoms from this, my EQ could seemingly even have been improved during the same day of hanging at times.<

That means nothing. In fact, it would be odd if cumulative negative things did present symptoms on the day you did them.

>All in all I hanged for about 3 weeks before I decided to hit the breaks as a result of noticing decreased EQ towards the very end. That was directly after I had started hanging BTC and as I reflect on my BTC hanging (that I only did for about 4 days in total) I remember that I had some moments where I felt a very sharp pain form a certain area shortly above my shaft. It was mostly to the right side, but also a little from the left side. Times that I went longer than 20 minutes probably were not that many. And when it comes to the weights I do not believe I increased weights too early. Fatigue wise the process has been smooth.<

A drop in EQ is normal, if you successfully reach and ride fatigue. How long have you been hanging? Long enough to reach fatigue? In fact, you need to explain everything that you have been doing, not just drop some symptoms.

>The sharp pain resulted from me going from laying down with my back against the bed, to sitting up, in the end of sets. In the very moment I started lifting my back from the bed this sharp pain occurred a few times. Today I believe this sharp pain could have been the result of a lot of the weight all of a sudden being placed on my nerves located above the shaft. Today it has become very clear that my EQ worsening started after these few moments of sharp pain. During these BTC sessions I did not push the weights, I felt decent fatigue in my ligaments but nothing out of the ordinary. It was just during this transitional moment described above that for some reason something in the area mentioned above became intensely stressed all of a sudden. I felt really intense pain at one moment, and smaller but noticeable amounts of pain at a few other moments. Unfortunately the smaller amounts of pain during those other few moments seemingly did not make me reconsider my method enough, which was a is very stupid mistake.<

Yeah, don't do that.

>I just wanted to share this story as it perhaps could be of relevance for others attempting BTC. Perhaps laying down with the back against a bed, and with the legs on the ground, during BTC never is recommended?<

I do not know what that is, but it is not BTC.

>Perhaps it makes for certain risks in the moment one goes from laying down to sitting up in the end of the set? Has anyone else brought up such an issue before?<

Not to my memory. I would say most guys are very careful when hanging.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                          X