Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of EQ from hanging every day question

Hello,

I remember reading from Bib that it is good to hang every single day. So I have started a month ago taking no breaks in between but I have lost a little bit of EQ over the course of this month. Everyday my shaft feels a bit sore like the way you feel after going to the gym.

This month when i did my measurements I was 1.5 cm shorter than my previous measurement for BPFSL. I measured that right after my final set (3 sets of 20 on and 10 off). I thought it was really weird so I measured again the day after and it was around 0.5 cm off. I read a post on PEgym that 2.5 mm of fluctuation was normal but 0.5 cm is still much above 2.5 mm.

Why is it that after my final set it measured to 1.5 cm less I would assume that's when it is longest. What does this kind of fluctuation mean and should I be worried?

Kfang,

>I remember reading from Bib that it is good to hang every single day. So I have started a month ago taking no breaks in between but I have lost a little bit of EQ over the course of this month. Everyday my shaft feels a bit sore like the way you feel after going to the gym.<

That all sounds good. But rather than a bit sore, you would like moderate soreness. I do not know where you are in your progression, but when you really start getting fatigued, you should feel it while hanging, and after.

>This month when i did my measurements I was 1.5 cm shorter than my previous measurement for BPFSL. I measured that right after the work out. I thought it was really weird so I measured again the day after and it was around 0.3 - 0.5 cm off. I read a post on PEgym that 2.5 mm of fluctuation was normal but 0.3 - 0.5 is still much above 2.5 mm.<

That is not unusual at all. Swelling from deformation. Probably inflamed also. Further, different levels of fatigue and deformation will create more or less swelling. It is the same dynamic that promotes turtling in flaccid hang.

>Why is it that after my final set it measured to 1.5 cm less I would assume that's when it is longest. What does this kind of fluctuation mean and should I be worried?<

No. I could also measure tremendous variations in BPFSL, and BPEL. In the former, it is swelling and measurement error. In the later, you can add EQ.

Do not go by one data point to make any conclusion.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X