Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hanger starting at EL 5.75"

Hi Bib, thanks in advance.

Firstly, I've been hanging for two weeks now, I'll try to formulate my questions accurately as I know your time is valuable.

Stats:
    -My starting length erect is 5.75" not bone pressed.
    Girth 6"
    -LOT 8-9 o'clock. I think, still trying to fully understand how to calculate this.
    -Attachment seems high to very high. Straight out, high, in relation to three dot illustration.
    -Palp, 4-5 inches of inner penis 1

Question:
    Finding attachment point for hanger to maximize efficiency seems to baffle me a bit. What is the "lig/tunica fascia"? And how do I integrate its existence into maximum gains?

Abstract: Attatching at what position on penis will maximize tunics stretch? Lig Stretch?

Question: Is there a benefit to multiple "shotgun" hanging efforts. By benefit, I mean maximize use of time/reward.

Abstract: I can hang 12lbs for 20 min to reach fatigue "slightly out" from straight down. Picture leaning hands out against a wall. But only roughly 2.5lbs BTC
    Should I combine efforts or focus solely on BTC.

Question: How can I avoid the pitfall of only skin stretching. I've already noticed the skin stretching is making it difficult to hold the 12lbs because the skin is rolling off the penis taking the wrap with it.

Abatract: To wrap, I use a single wrap. I start 1/2" back from coronal ridge, take one full wrap at normal tension and wrap all the way past the Turkey neck, then pull the excess skin out and back towards the body. Does this sound right?

Question: I'm having a hard time grasping "pulse pull". What am I pulsing, and what am I pulling.

Question: what in the hell is a ULI?? Is that basically a hose clamp? I'm using a plastic cable clamp for engorgement.

Question: When and how should I implement this 'ULI"

Abstract: I do fine with "discomfort" I push it to the limit without failure of tissues. So far only slight issues wrapping and causing edema, fixed that with proper hanger adjustments and wrapping. However, BTC seems to offer much more immediate discomfort at 1/4 the weight of Slightly out and increases by about a factor of 50% at SD to about 4-5 lbs to cause fatigue at SD to 100% at 2.5 lbs maximum hanging capacity hanging BTC.

Question: What is Fatigue? Within this context? Does it mean cant take anymore "discomfort"?

It seems the first to cause me to back down is the stinging of what feels like skin stretch? Maybe lig micro-tears? Cant really tell the difference.

I do notice when hanging BTC like bee stings that move around on the penis. Is this the sensation indicating micro tears? Its along the right side of the penis, mostly. I dress to the right. I suppose this indicates tighter right side ligs?

Given these parameters Bib, can you recommend a plan of attack to maximize efficiency and gains?

Goal 10" EL Girth 8"

f this short dick sh*t. I'm all in.

thank you.
    Last edited by JetHang; 03-16-2019, 03:13 AM.

JetHang,

>-LOT 8-9 o'clock. I think, still trying to fully understand how to calculate this.
    -Attachment seems high to very high. Straight out, high, in relation to three dot illustration.
    -Palp, 4-5 inches of inner penis 1<

Your LOT results do not correlate with the other two tests. Remember, your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a reduction in tugback.

>Finding attachment point for hanger to maximize efficiency seems to baffle me a bit.<

Start your wrap about .75 inches behind the coronal ridge. Then attach your hanger at least a quarter inch from the leading edge of your wrap, midline of the shaft.

>Abstract: Attatching at what position on penis will maximize tunics stretch? Lig Stretch?<

You attach as close to the head as is healthy. Does not matter about target tissues.

>Question: Is there a benefit to multiple "shotgun" hanging efforts. By benefit, I mean maximize use of time/reward.<

No. In fact, it is detrimental. You will need to concentrate on the lower angles, from SD to BTC, for a long time. You need to stretch skin and ligs. After you ligs have fully stretched out, if you have not reached your goals, you can move onto to full tunica work.

Note, the outer tunica receives stress at any angle, any technique.

>Abstract: I can hang 12lbs for 20 min to reach fatigue "slightly out" from straight down. Picture leaning hands out against a wall. But only roughly 2.5lbs BTC
    Should I combine efforts or focus solely on BTC.<

You will need to hang a lot of BTC. But there will be times where SD gives a good stretch. Also times where BTC is too intense. So, SD can be a good option.

>Question: How can I avoid the pitfall of only skin stretching. I've already noticed the skin stretching is making it difficult to hold the 12lbs because the skin is rolling off the penis taking the wrap with it.<

First, after two weeks, you should not be hanging 12 lbs. You need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Moving up that quickly will only lead to problems. Your soft tissues are not conditioned to tighten the hanger enough to hold 12 lbs.

First, move up in sets, to at least 4-5, 20 minute sets per day. Maximum of five lbs. Then, add no more than one set each week.

So, after two weeks, you should be hanging a max of five sets at five lbs.

Any time the hanger slips, you get the skin rolling over the head. The hanger is designed to grasp the internals of the shaft. So, you are not effectively tightening the hanger enough. You could also not have the proper WFG, and/or bottom hex nut adjustments.

>Abatract: To wrap, I use a single wrap. I start 1/2" back from coronal ridge, take one full wrap at normal tension and wrap all the way past the Turkey neck, then pull the excess skin out and back towards the body. Does this sound right?<

No.

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
    While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria.

>Question: I'm having a hard time grasping "pulse pull". What am I pulsing, and what am I pulling.<

Pulse pushing has two functions. One, it allows you to find a comfortable spot on the internals to finish tightening. As you slowly tighten, you can push the hanger forward with your hand, and push it back with your left thumb between head and hanger. At some point in tightening, you will feel the hanger moving over the internals. The lig/tunica fascia can be sensitive for some guys to tighten upon.

The other function of pulse pushing is to test how well your attachment is holding.

>Question: what in the hell is a ULI?? Is that basically a hose clamp? I'm using a plastic cable clamp for engorgement.<

NEVER do heavy girth work while hanging for length gains. That is a recipe for disaster.

http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for...r-length-gains

"Uli Stretch" was a guy on the old old old PE forums about 19 years ago, who came up with girth exercises. He had one called Uli #3 done manually. I made a device to make it easier to do.

http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for...g-instructions

>Question: When and how should I implement this 'ULI"<

After you have reached your length goals, and you are cementing length gains, you can start heavy girth work.

>Abstract: I do fine with "discomfort" I push it to the limit without failure of tissues. So far only slight issues wrapping and causing edema, fixed that with proper hanger adjustments and wrapping. However, BTC seems to offer much more immediate discomfort at 1/4 the weight of Slightly out and increases by about a factor of 50% at SD to about 4-5 lbs to cause fatigue at SD to 100% at 2.5 lbs maximum hanging capacity SD.<

Right now, just starting, you should have two goals. Learn to hang correctly and get a solid attachment. And two, condition your soft tissues. Do not worry about reaching and riding fatigue, moving up in weight, until you have a firm foundation.

>Question: What is Fatigue? Within this context? Can't at and anymore "discomfort"?<

Fatigue is soreness, tiredness, discomfort, in the target tissues, the skin, ligs and/or tunica. It can be while you are hanging, and/or after a session.

>It seems the first to cause me to back down is the stinging of what feels like skin stretch?<

Possible. Some guys find the skin the toughest to deform, because there are more nerve endings in the skin.

>Maybe lig micro-tears?<

Also possible.

>Cant really tell the difference.<

Between skin and ligs? Just reach down while hanging BTC, and see if the skin at the base is tight. If it is, then the skin is taking a lot of the stress. Most likely, that is causing the discomfort.

>I do notice when hanging BTC like bee stings that move around on the penis. Is this the sensation indicating micro tears? Its along the right side of the penis. I dress to the right. I suppose this indicates tighter right side ligs?<

That is possible. But I have never heard a description like bee stings.

>Given these parameters Bib, can you recommend a plan of attack to maximize efficiency and gains?<

It sounds like you have great potential for gains from lig stretch. You should hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC, for a long time. But first, learn how to hang.

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email to slowly work up in stress levels, until you are reaching and riding fatigue for at least ten hours each week. Hang every single day.

Bigger

Comment

Awesome Big, thank you so much man.

Comment

Update on technique and measurement 3/23/19

so since I started I started with as much weight as I could handle and get a full set in. My first hang was at 8 lbs straight down. BTC limits were 2lbs. I'm a high to very high attachment point and my target angles are to lower angles. I listened to my body as well as input from my teacher here (bib) and have balanced the two to match my time restrictions and fatigue requirements.

week one couldn't figure out attachments, wrapping, hanger.
        allot of discomfort all around. Hanging one set per day for three days 8lbs straight down 2lbs BTC also one set.

Week 2 12lbs SD 4lbs BTC again 2 sets per day.

I did try switching to lower weights per instruction bib, but I felt literally nothing but just got bored. It seems the higher weights are what fatigues the logs while I'm conditioning the skin at lower weights BTC.

after now three weeks the soft tissues in the tunica are able to be gripped without pain and the slippage is corrected by tightening, positioning of the hanger and better wrapping of flaccid shaft length to include about another inch of Turkey neck, this really helps the lig fatigue and I'm noticing less skin stretching in the penis itself and more in the fat pad area which is what I need. I'm working on lowering the attachment point and conditioning and stretching the tunica as I work towards my final goal of 10" EL x 7"EG.

This week I cant reach fatigue until I hit 15lbs. And a curious thing also, the heavier I go the better the attachment I get with the hanger it's most likely and obviously seeming that in order to hang 15lbs 20min s3 I need to tighten tighter, wrap better and grip more accurately which seems to be a natural by product of heavier weights, and of course the soft tissue conditioning from the last three weeks.

I just measured for the first time since starting and I've let zero days go by without hanging at least one set. I must admit some days I can only get in one set. I've resorted to hiding in the woods and finding Porto potties. Whatever it takes. My situation is transitional I'm in the middle of a move to another state, living with a cousin and cant find privacy. That all being said. My first measure is as follows.

BPEL 6.5"
        BPFL 7.0"
        EG 5.75"

starting
        EL 5.75"
        EG 5"
        (I mistakenly thought I was 6")

so guys, keep it up hide in a Porto pottie do w t f you gotta do, condition those ligs crank that puppy down, get the blood out of the head first and keep on hanging.

I'm sure I'll improve my technique and methods, this is my stubborn get to it approach I don't reccomend to anyone, but this is what I'm doing.

my thought process is as follows.
        Condition soft tissues to hang maximum weight in shortest time to be able to get at least one set.
        Keep that weight until two and three sets possible.
        increase weight to be able to hold one set. Maintain weight, increase sets.
        Repeat.

I went this route because my penis is strong as f. It just wants more weight. The lighter weight just angers it.

Comment

One more thing, the skin stretch discomfort is definitely the most difficult to overcome. I'm going to employ neosporin with pain relief to try to overcome some of the nerve response. My goal is 8 inches in total BPEL in 6 months, working up to 25lbs and 4 hours per day in that 6 mo period. First working to 4 hours per day at current 15lbs then increasing weight while maintaining set count. Only increasing weight in the event that the weight can't enable fatigue. If I continue to show good gains I'll stick to this plan, if not I'll continue to work up in weight while maintaining 4hrs per day hang time.

Comment

JetHang,

>so since I started I started with as much weight as I could handle and get a full set in. My first hang was at 8 lbs straight down. BTC limits were 2lbs. I'm a high to very high attachment point and my target angles are to lower angles. I listened to my body as well as input from my teacher here (bib) and have balanced the two to match my time restrictions and fatigue requirements. <

You surely did not listen to me! Why in the world would you start with 8 lbs? You need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email.

>Hanging one set per day for three days 8lbs straight down 2lbs BTC also one set.<

That is not good.

>Week 2 12lbs SD 4lbs BTC again 2 sets per day.<

That is really bad.

>I did try switching to lower weights per instruction bib, but I felt literally nothing but just got bored. It seems the higher weights are what fatigues the logs while I'm conditioning the skin at lower weights BTC.<

No. Just no. Get a good book to read. Watch a movie. The benefit of hanging is you can multi- task. No reason to be bored.

You follow the stress progession to condition the soft tissues. Also, to learn to hang correctly. Fatigue comes later. Sometimes much later

>This week I cant reach fatigue until I hit 15lbs. And a curious thing also, the heavier I go the better the attachment I get with the hanger it's most likely and obviously seeming that in order to hang 15lbs 20min s3 I need to tighten tighter, wrap better and grip more accurately which seems to be a natural by product of heavier weights, and of course the soft tissue conditioning from the last three weeks. <

No.

>I'm sure I'll improve my technique and methods, this is my stubborn get to it approach I don't reccomend to anyone, but this is what I'm doing. <

I surely do not recommend it to anyone either.

>One more thing, the skin stretch discomfort is definitely the most difficult to overcome. I'm going to employ neosporin with pain relief to try to overcome some of the nerve response.<

I guess so. You are going to end up hurting yourself. There is no reason to do any of this, unless you are just into self abuse. You can reach your goals, but you need to be smart about it.

I have seen guys do the cowboy thing. yeehaw. It does not end happily. Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Be smart.

>My goal is 8 inches in total BPEL in 6 months, working up to 25lbs and 4 hours per day in that 6 mo period.<

Why would you have a weight goal? Use the amount of weight that brings on fatigue. Work up slowly to that weight.

Bigger

Comment

Ok Bib, I'll defer to your experience on this. Back to the basics. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

JetHang,

Thank you. Please keep that promise.

Get your sets in. Add one set each week, till you are hanging at least ten hours per week. One or two sets per day are not going to give you significant gains.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X