Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has your erection quality(angle etc.) changed with hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has your erection quality(angle etc.) changed with hanging?

I started hanging again after a very long time and already noticing my ligaments being looser and and my errections pointing a little lower.
    Can someone with a lot of hanging experience tell me what to expect long term:
    Is there a point where errection angle didn't change anymore and if so, what angle(approximately) did it stay at?
    Have you experienced any increase of "loosenes", like your dick is less anchored and maybe moving during sex?

I appreciate your answers. Have a nice weekend!

DickhardDickson,

>Can someone with a lot of hanging experience tell me what to expect long term:
    Is there a point where errection angle didn't change anymore and if so, what angle(approximately) did it stay at?<

Mine started out pointing fairly well straight up. The inner shaft attached along the front face of the pubic bone pointed it up. Then after hanging, fully stretched out ligs, my erection pointed straight out, at best.

But LOT is not correlated strongly to EA. It also has to do with erection strength, and the shape of the tunica.

>Have you experienced any increase of "loosenes", like your dick is less anchored and maybe moving during sex?<

Not sure exactly what you mean. There is a lot more penis outside of my body. It is not nearly as controllable as prePE. It is the same for any mechanical system. This is because there is more weight, further from the body.

There is not any lateral movement associated with sex, if that is what you mean. Just the in and out movement. The vagina supports it very well.

Bigger

Comment

Hey thanks!

>There is not any lateral movement associated with sex, if that is what you mean. Just the in and out movement. The vagina supports it very well.

ahahah, I didn't want to write "in and out" for exactly this conundrum. I meant your penis moving in and out of your own internal space. If we strech ligaments to reveal more peen, then what is stopping it from going back inside when theres pressure applied as in banging? That's what i meant by "loose"......is there any wibbly wobly stuff going on?

Comment

DickhardDickson,

>ahahah, I didn't want to write "in and out" for exactly this conundrum. I meant your penis moving in and out of your own internal space. If we strech ligaments to reveal more peen, then what is stopping it from going back inside when theres pressure applied as in banging? That's what i meant by "loose"......is there any wibbly wobly stuff going on?<

I understand.

No, the three chambers of the penis are well anchored, individually and collectively, within the pelvic girdle. There is not movement inside.

Bigger

Comment

Good to hear, thank you

Comment

Working...
          X