Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has your erection quality(angle etc.) changed with hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has your erection quality(angle etc.) changed with hanging?

I started hanging again after a very long time and already noticing my ligaments being looser and and my errections pointing a little lower.
    Can someone with a lot of hanging experience tell me what to expect long term:
    Is there a point where errection angle didn't change anymore and if so, what angle(approximately) did it stay at?
    Have you experienced any increase of "loosenes", like your dick is less anchored and maybe moving during sex?

I appreciate your answers. Have a nice weekend!

DickhardDickson,

>Can someone with a lot of hanging experience tell me what to expect long term:
    Is there a point where errection angle didn't change anymore and if so, what angle(approximately) did it stay at?<

Mine started out pointing fairly well straight up. The inner shaft attached along the front face of the pubic bone pointed it up. Then after hanging, fully stretched out ligs, my erection pointed straight out, at best.

But LOT is not correlated strongly to EA. It also has to do with erection strength, and the shape of the tunica.

>Have you experienced any increase of "loosenes", like your dick is less anchored and maybe moving during sex?<

Not sure exactly what you mean. There is a lot more penis outside of my body. It is not nearly as controllable as prePE. It is the same for any mechanical system. This is because there is more weight, further from the body.

There is not any lateral movement associated with sex, if that is what you mean. Just the in and out movement. The vagina supports it very well.

Bigger

Comment

Hey thanks!

>There is not any lateral movement associated with sex, if that is what you mean. Just the in and out movement. The vagina supports it very well.

ahahah, I didn't want to write "in and out" for exactly this conundrum. I meant your penis moving in and out of your own internal space. If we strech ligaments to reveal more peen, then what is stopping it from going back inside when theres pressure applied as in banging? That's what i meant by "loose"......is there any wibbly wobly stuff going on?

Comment

DickhardDickson,

>ahahah, I didn't want to write "in and out" for exactly this conundrum. I meant your penis moving in and out of your own internal space. If we strech ligaments to reveal more peen, then what is stopping it from going back inside when theres pressure applied as in banging? That's what i meant by "loose"......is there any wibbly wobly stuff going on?<

I understand.

No, the three chambers of the penis are well anchored, individually and collectively, within the pelvic girdle. There is not movement inside.

Bigger

Comment

Good to hear, thank you

Comment

I too am wondering about what DickHardDickson originally asked about in this thread. Bib wrote the following in his reply: "Then after hanging, fully stretched out ligs, my erection pointed straight out, at best.".

Honestly, that is something I believe many people want to avoid. As far as I am concerned an erection pointing upwards is a sign of a healthy erection and is attractive in itself, whereas I think that a penis that not is able to stand up tall while erect is less attractive in comparison. Now of course, erection hardness and size is still of much more importance than erection angle in my opinion, but I still think that preserving an upright erection angle is desired.

If a person hangs straight down while standing, will this over time typically result in lowering of the erection angle?

Can a person avoid lowering of the erection angle by solely hanging over the shoulder?

What is your opinion on hanging solely over the shoulder?

/TP
            Last edited by TonguePosture; 02-20-2020, 12:11 AM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>If a person hangs standing and straight down, will this over time typically result in lowering of the erection angle?<

No. The LOT research I did showed that the stretching of the ligs did not lead to an overall reduction in EA. It seems that tunica shape, and erection quality, have more to do with it. Now, for me, stretching the ligs did lead to lowering of my EA. But I was one of the few. Plus my skin exit point was very high.

But as applied to PE, a longer erection will tend to cause the erection to lower, because of simple physics, gravity. The further the center of gravity is from the body, the more likely the penis to point downward. You would need a corresponding increase in erection quality to keep that from happening.

>Can a person avoid lowering of the erection angle by solely hanging over the shoulder?<

It would probably help avoid ONE minor factor in EA. But also, you would not gain much if any.

>Bib, what is your opinion on hanging solely over the shoulder?<

After the ligs are fully stretched out, it is fine as one angle, technique, in tunica stretch. That is along with using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS with a fulcrum.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear as my intent is to hang straight down while standing. A few more questions:

As the ligaments get stretched out, do they maintain their strength and preserve their elasticity or do they become more loose?

Do the ligaments grow and add more cells to them or do they maintain the same amount of cells?

What about hanging solely straight down while laying on the stomach, what is your opinion on this hanging technique and would such a technique mitigate possible losses in EA even more so than hanging straight down while standing?

How is it that solely hanging over the shoulder would not result in much gains?

/TP

Comment

TonguePosture,

>Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear as my intent is to hang straight down while standing.<

If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you should primarily use BTC.

>As the ligaments get stretched out, do they maintain their strength and preserve their elasticity or do they become more loose?<

They become looser over time, but they still have strength.

>Do the ligaments grow and add more cells to them or do they maintain the same amount of cells?<

It has been a very long time since I did that research. The ligs are fibers. The can and will stretch. The fibers add collagenous material as they heal. I do not believe they add more cells.

>What about hanging solely straight down while laying on the stomach, what is your opinion on this hanging technique<

That would be SO. Not much benefit. Also, really hard to multi-task.

>would such a technique mitigate possible losses in EA even more so than hanging straight down while standing?<

No.

>How is it that solely hanging over the shoulder would not result in much gains?<

You would essentially be stretching all of the fibers of the tunica in concert. The tunica is very tough. It is hard to deform it when taking a divide and conquer strategy. It is much harder to try and deform all the tissues resisting in concert.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks once again. A few more questions:

I am not a native English speaker and I just want to make sure that I understood one thing in your last reply correctly. You wrote that it is much harder to try and deform all the tissues resisting in concert. What exactly do you mean by "concert" in this context? When I google synonyms for "concert" I get "disharmony".

How are the tissues resisting in disharmony while being stretched upwards as opposed to when being stretched downwards?

/TP

Comment

TonguePosture,

>I am not a native English speaker and I just want to make sure that I understood one thing in your last reply correctly. You wrote that it is much harder to try and deform all the tissues resisting in concert. What exactly do you mean by "concert" in this context? When I google synonyms for "concert" I get "disharmony".<

No. Not sure what you looked at on google, but it means jointly. Together.

All of the fibers of the tunica resisting the stress together. All together.

>How are the tissues resisting in disharmony while being stretched upwards as opposed to when being stretched downwards?<

You must understand, different structures are stressed when different angles, different techniques are used. Hanging at the lower angles stresses the skin, ligs, and outer tunica. Hanging OTS essentially stresses the outer tunica and inner tunica, straight on, all fibers resisting together.

The skin and ligs are easier to deform than the tunica. You need to deform them first. Then work on the tunica. It is much harder to try and deform all the tissues together, at one time.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks again.

In an earlier post you wrote: "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica." So does OTS basically not stretch ligaments at all?

What about SO, how much will SO stretch ligaments?

In the reply above you wrote: "Hanging OTS essentially stresses the outer tunica and inner tunica, straight on, all fibers resisting together." I wonder: Is the type of stretch where everything resists together the type of stretch that every hanger eventually will be forced to engage in after they have maxed out their ligament potential? If so, can they at that point keep on making slow gains on a yearly basis from what exclusively is tunica growth?

I read elsewhere that some people using hangers meant to increase their LOT by hanging OTS after having lowered their LOT by hanging BTC for a while. If that is possible, would such an increasement in LOT in any way increase their EA while erect?

You wrote that only hanging OTS not will result in much if any gains since all fibers will be resisting together. I wonder; would the case be the same for SO? Rod based extenders that seemingly mostly are used straight outwards have been shown to achieve significant gains in diligent users and based on what I have read in scientific papers it seems as if it mostly if not only is a result of changes to the tunica. If rod extenders used SO can achieve significant tunica gains I would imagine that hanging SO would be able to do the same.

Are you really certain that OTS alone can't achieve significant gains if done enough? To me it in a certain way sounds quite convenient that much is being stretched at once and it sounds like it could mitigate certain risk of injury. Hypothetically: Would 4 hours of OTS hanging a day, where fatigue is reached in every set, achieve significant gains over time?
                        Last edited by TonguePosture; 02-20-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>In an earlier post you wrote: "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica." So does OTS basically not stretch ligaments at all?<

That is correct.

>What about SO, how much will SO stretch ligaments?<

It depends on your individual geometry, between ligs and shaft. For most guys, SO will not affect the ligs at all. It will not affect the ligs much for any guy.

>In the reply above you wrote: "Hanging OTS essentially stresses the outer tunica and inner tunica, straight on, all fibers resisting together." I wonder: Is the type of stretch where everything resists together the type of stretch that every hanger eventually will be forced to engage in after they have maxed out their ligament potential? If so, can they at that point keep on making slow gains on a yearly basis from what exclusively is tunica growth?<

Gains from ligament stretch have a limit. Gains from tunica stretch do not, but they are tougher to acheive. For tunica gains, hanging at any straight angle is tough. Better to divide and conquer, using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, with and without a fulcrum.

>I read elsewhere that some people using hangers meant to increase their LOT by hanging OTS after having lowered their LOT by hanging BTC for a while. If that is possible, would such an increasement in LOT in any way increase their EA while erect?<

That is a very old theory...It is logical, but I have never heard of anyone reporting success in practice.

>You wrote that only hanging OTS not will result in much if any gains since all fibers will be resisting together. I wonder; would the case be the same for SO?<

Yes.

>Rod based extenders that seemingly mostly are used straight outwards have been shown to achieve significant gains in diligent users and based on what I have read in scientific papers it seems as if it mostly if not only is a result of changes to the tunica. If rod extenders used SO can achieve significant tunica gains I would imagine that hanging SO would be able to do the same.<

I have been doing this for 22 years. In that time, I have not dealt with anyone that used an extender, and achieved significant results. Simply not enough stress applied, to deform the tissues that resist an erection. But by all means, if you think it will work, hang SO or use an extender.

>Are you really certain that OTS alone can't achieve significant gains if done enough?<

Yes.

>To me it in a certain way sounds quite convenient that much is being stretched at once and it sounds like it could mitigate certain risk of injury. Hypothetically: Would 4 hours of OTS hanging a day, where fatigue is reached in every set, achieve significant gains over time?<

Most probably not. But try it and report your results.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks again.

Perhaps I will then consider hanging OTS/SO with and without a RSDT fulcrum (as you advocated in your fulcrum guide), while going about it very carefully, as I right now intend to not touch the ligaments above the shaft at all while only focusing on the tunica. Also, I have a particular reason for attempting to stretch out the muscles behind/below the inner tunica as well as a bit of the pelvic floor, and I read that some other hangers got a stretch down quite a bit behind the testicles and further inwards/downwards in the body while hanging OTS. Here is where I came across users spongebob and GMJ talking about this type of stretch via OTS:

If I hang OTS with a fulcrum, can I then still get the deep inwards type of stretch described above, or will pretty much all of the stress then be placed close to the fulcrum point?

When hanging with a fulcrum, should a person then make sure that the fulcrum is placed at the very same spot for a significant amount of time before switching that point? If so, what would be a minimum amount of time to use the same fulcrum spot?

Should a person over time change fulcrum points along the shaft to hit new areas of the tunica?

I wonder; Is it imperative to construct a fulcrum such as a RSDT fulcrum? What if I simply hold a cylinder type object with both my hands, that I gently push against the shaft as it is being stretched? That would require more work during each set as I cannot be fully relaxed with my arms and hands for 15-20 minutes, but I imagine that only little force via my hands will be needed and I see the following benefits with it: 1) I can increase and lower the effect of the fulcrum very easily during a set by pushing a bit harder or less with my hands, 2) I can place the object above the shaft as well as below it and thus alternative sides over time, 3) I can skip the part where I spend time constructing the perfect fulcrum (or two of them if I want to use fulcrums for both OTS and SO). Maybe there are some more downsides with this method than the one I mentioned above though. Please let me know what you think.

/TP
                            Last edited by Bib; 02-21-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>Perhaps I will then consider hanging OTS/SO with and without a RSDT fulcrum (as you advocated in your fulcrum guide), <

That is not what I advocate. For tunica work, I recommend fully stretching out the ligs first. Then I recommend using the RSDT fulcrum in the SO position, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

>while going about it very carefully, as I right now intend to not touch the ligaments above the shaft at all while only focusing on the tunica. Also, I have a particular reason for attempting to stretch out the muscles behind/below the inner tunica as well as a bit of the pelvic floor, and I read that some other hangers got a stretch down quite a bit behind the testicles and further inwards/downwards in the body while hanging OTS. Here is where I came across users spongebob and GMJ talking about this type of stretch via OTS:

If I hang OTS with a fulcrum, can I then still get the deep inwards type of stretch described above, or will pretty much all of the stress then be placed close to the fulcrum point?<

It is possible, if you stretch out your ligs fully. I have not been to MOS in many years, and will not go back.

>When hanging with a fulcrum, should a person then make sure that the fulcrum is placed at the very same spot for a significant amount of time before switching that point? If so, what would be a minimum amount of time to use the same fulcrum spot?<

I did not and would not go to MOS, if that is what you are referring to. I do not know why you would move the fulcrum point, Why not ask them?

>Should a person over time change fulcrum points along the shaft to hit new areas of the tunica?<

No idea.

>I wonder; Is it imperative to construct a fulcrum such as a RSDT fulcrum? What if I simply hold a cylinder type object with both my hands, that I gently push against the shaft as it is being stretched? That would require more work during each set as I cannot be fully relaxed with my arms and hands for 15-20 minutes, but I imagine that only little force via my hands will be needed and I see the following benefits with it: 1) I can increase and lower the effect of the fulcrum very easily during a set by pushing a bit harder or less with my hands, 2) I can place the object above the shaft as well as below it and thus alternative sides over time, 3) I can skip the part where I spend time constructing the perfect fulcrum (or two of them if I want to use fulcrums for both OTS and SO). Maybe there are some more downsides with this method than the one I mentioned above though. Please let me know what you think.<

I think you should go for it, and let us know what you think. Full speed ahead into that dark night.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X