Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has your erection quality(angle etc.) changed with hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your fulcrum guide seen here:, you wrote the following: "A combination of OTS and SO, with and without a fulcrum, gives four great angles for tunica stretch, that should budge the toughest tunica. This is about the greatest technique for tunica stretch, especially the septum, that I have come across.".

If hanging OTS/SO as you explained above in this thread barely does anything to the ligaments if at all, then why couldn't a person that only wants to hit tunica and no ligs go straight at OTS/SO with and without fulcrum? Perhaps you want to clarify some things regarding what you have written in the guide and/or in this thread, because I am just putting what you have written together to form this logical question.

"I do not know why you would move the fulcrum point"

Perhaps gains from a certain part of the tunica will come slower after that very point already has been deformed a great deal, if so then adjusting the fulcrum point (if even just a bit) could open up for faster tunica gains by stressing a new area to a higher degree than before. But I am just thinking out loud here. I thought it was worth asking about. I have not found any info on the topic. I take it that you see no point in adjusting the fulcrum point ever, is this correct?

"Full speed ahead into that dark night."

I will do no such thing. I intend to maintain my EA and be careful about things. On the topic; perhaps you should consider recommending people to not go full speed into the very route you have taken since you, according to yourself, went from high EA to an EA that does not even point straight outwards. The other experienced hangers hanging BTC that I have come across have reported worsening of their EA's as well, so it seems to be a common occurrence when hanging BTC. I believe most males value their EA more than you seem to believe. Imo PE should be about making improvements alone, not fast gains that might come with downsides.

Not sure what I will hang. I am just trying to learn a few things and then try things out. I might try SD and realize that it works really well for me, or I might try OTC with and without a fulcrum. But I will stay away from BTC for the time being and possibly in the future as well since I have no interest in risking worsening of my EA by potentially worsening my sunspensory ligament and my fundiform ligament.
    Last edited by Bib; 02-21-2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>In your fulcrum guide seen here:, you wrote the following: "A combination of OTS and SO, with and without a fulcrum, gives four great angles for tunica stretch, that should budge the toughest tunica. This is about the greatest technique for tunica stretch, especially the septum, that I have come across.".<

I have never been to PEGym.

>If hanging OTS/SO as you explained above in this thread barely does anything to the ligaments if at all, then why couldn't a person that only wants to hit tunica and no ligs go straight at OTS/SO with and without fulcrum?<

Geez guy, one more time. Ligs that have NOT been stretched out will still take SOME stress at the SO and possibly the OTS angle. They will take stress away from the tunica. ALL of the tissues will resist the stretch, IN CONCERT. All TOGETHER.

You will NOT be able to apply enough stress hanging OTS or SO, to DEFORM the ligaments. OR most probably anything else. If a guy tried to hang just SO, deform everything at once, it would probably take more weight than any guy could EVER withstand at the attachment point.

Do you UNDERSTAND?

>Perhaps you want to clarify some things regarding what you have written in the guide and/or in this thread, because I am just putting what you have written together to form this logical question.<

Perhaps it is your lack of understanding. I can write it, but I cannot make you understand it.

You will have to forgive me. Guys tried what you are proposing 20 years ago. Over the years, many have tried. To my knowledge, none made significant gains.

>Perhaps gains from a certain part of the tunica will come slower after that very point already has been deformed a great deal, if so then adjusting the fulcrum point (if even just a bit) could open up for faster tunica gains by stressing a new area to a higher degree than before. But I am just thinking out loud here. I thought it was worth asking about. I have not found any info on the topic. I take it that you see no point in adjusting the fulcrum point ever, is this correct?<

The tunica is all connected. From the head to the interior anchor points. A slight bend will suffice to stress top or bottom and sides, depending on where the bend is. PROVIDED the ligs have been fully stretched out. The reason the RSDT fulcrum is effective is that it stresses the top of the two major chambers, and the septum. This is where the tunica is strongest.

>I will do no such thing. I intend to maintain my EA and be careful about things. On the topic; perhaps you should consider recommending people to not go full speed into the very route you have taken since you, according to yourself, went from high EA to an EA that does not even point straight outwards. The other experienced hangers hanging BTC that I have come across have reported worsening of their EA's as well, so it seems to be a common occurrence when hanging BTC. I believe most males value their EA more than you seem to believe. Imo PE should be about making improvements alone, not fast gains that might come with downsides.<

I think you will find that most guys do not care one whit about their EA, if it means a larger penis. But my research indicates there is only a small correlation between EA and LOT, as I have said before.

>Not sure what I will hang. I am just trying to learn a few things and then try things out. I might try SD and realize that it works really well for me, or I might try OTC with and without a fulcrum. But I will stay away from BTC for the time being and possibly in the future as well since I have no interest in risking worsening of my EA by potentially worsening my sunspensory ligament and my fundiform ligament.[<

OK then. All the best to you.

Bigger
      Last edited by Bib; 02-21-2020, 07:32 PM.

Comment

"Geez guy, one more time. Ligs that have NOT been stretched out will still take SOME stress at the SO and possibly the OTS angle. They will take stress away from the tunica. ALL of the tissues will resist the stretch, IN CONCERT. All TOGETHER."

I indeed remember that you wrote that but you also wrote this contradicting text above, in reply to one of my questions further above in this very thead:
        ">In an earlier post you wrote: "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica." So does OTS basically not stretch ligaments at all?<

That is correct."

So to be clear, in a different thread on this forum you wrote this (which is what I asked about above): "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica. However, they each will obviously stress different areas of the tunica." link: http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for.../414-so-or-ots

In the RSDT fulcrum guide that I linked to above in this thread, that was signed with "Bigger" at the bottom (If you click the link I provided you can see that the poster explains that he pasted your guide into that forum), you wrote that OTS with a fulcrum is a great way to stretch the inner tunica and I see no text explaning that it only applied to the scenario where it followed BTC hanging.

Firstly, I do not mean any disrespect here since I understand that you are just trying to help. Nontheless, my take on this is that the problem here is that you have written two contradicting things, you have claimed that OTS stretches all at once while at other times claiming that it "generally only stretches the tunica". Words are important, "generally only stretches the tunica" means that in most cases it only stretches the tunica.

So given that you at times have written that it only stretches the tunica without stretching ligaments, while at the same time touting it as a great way to stretch the tunica if done via a fulcrum, I logically asked about the possibility for tunica gains via OTS with a fulcrum. Had you at all times claimed that it stretches everything at once including the ligaments, I would not had asked what I asked you. But ok, now what I wondered about has been sorted out. As a result I suggest you stop claiming that OTS only, or "basically only", stretches the tunica from now on.

As for the possibility of achieving gains by stretching everything at once I want to emphasis the following: Several scientific papers have been published on rod based extenders, I can link them if you so wish. I believe that these rod extenders are inferior to hangers, but for whatever reason no studies have been carried out on hangers (maybe because hangers are very advanced in comparison and thus hard to set up studies for). Nonetheless, these studies have shown significant gains and as explained previously, this is a matter of tunica gains to a significant degree. They know that partly because of how effective it has been shown to be in dealing with Peyronie's disease. If rod based hangers that are used at the SO angle, or at an angle between SO and OTC (these are the angles generally used with rod based extenders from what I have seen), can achieve tunica gains, then why the hell couldn't a hanger used at similar angles? But I obviously take your word for it, it is very discouraging to hear that few people if any according to you have had success with the "stretch all at once" approach.

Like mentioned above I am not fully sure yet In what I will hang, but yes I will obviously take all of what you have said into great consideration as I do not want to waste time. I do not want to attempt using any rod extenders since I believe they are inferior to hangers while also requiring more time. I did not mean to upset you with my questions, I simply have a desire to understand things clearly and to be as assured about ruling something out as I can be before ruling it out.

/TP
        Last edited by TonguePosture; 02-21-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

TonguePosture,

>I indeed remember that you wrote that but you also wrote this contradicting text above, in reply to one of my questions further above in this very thead:
          ">In an earlier post you wrote: "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica." So does OTS basically not stretch ligaments at all?<

That is correct."<

Stretch. OTS will not STRETCH the ligaments at all. However, the ligs CAN take stress, depending on whether the ligs have been fully stretched out BEFORE.

Why can you not understand that?

>So to be clear, in a different thread on this forum you wrote this (which is what I asked about above): "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica. However, they each will obviously stress different areas of the tunica." link: http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for.../414-so-or-ots<

OK. SO?

>In the RSDT fulcrum guide that I linked to above in this thread, that was signed with "Bigger" at the bottom (If you click the link I provided you can see that the poster explains that he pasted your guide into that forum), you wrote that OTS with a fulcrum is a great way to stretch the inner tunica and I see no text explaning that it only applied to the scenario where it followed BTC hanging.<

If you go through these forums, I have written about a million times, that the ligs need to be fully stretched out before tunica work begins.

>Firstly, I do not mean any disrespect here since I understand that you are just trying to help. Nontheless, my take on this is that the problem here is that you have written two contradicting things, you have claimed that OTS stretches all at once while at other times claiming that it "generally only stretches the tunica". Words are important, "generally only stretches the tunica" means that in most cases it only stretches the tunica.<

The problem is YOURS. It is the difference between stretches, and stresses. IT is also the difference between the ligs being stretched out before tunica work, or not.

Nothing I have written is contradictory. Please show me where I have written that OTS effectively stretches everything at once.

>So given that you at times have written that it only stretches the tunica without stretching ligaments, while at the same time touting it as a great way to stretch the tunica if done via a fulcrum, I logically asked about the possibility for tunica gains via OTS with a fulcrum. Had you at all times claimed that it stretches everything at once including the ligaments,<

I have never written that. OTS with a fulcrum is NOT going to effectively stretch the ligs.

>As a result I suggest you stop claiming that OTS only, or "basically only", stretches the tunica from now on.<

I surely will not. OTS will not effectively stretch the ligs. You should stop saying that I said that.

>As for the possibility of achieving gains by stretching everything at once I want to emphasis the following: Several scientific papers have been published on rod based extenders, I can link them if you so wish. I believe that these rod extenders are inferior to hangers, but for whatever reason no studies have been carried out on hangers (maybe because hangers are very advanced in comparison and thus hard to set up studies for). Nonetheless, these studies have shown significant gains and as explained previously, this is a matter of tunica gains to a significant degree. They know that partly because of how effective it has been shown to be in dealing with Peyronie's disease. If rod based hangers that are used at the SO angle, or at an angle between SO and OTC (these are the angles generally used with rod based extenders from what I have seen), can achieve tunica gains, then why the hell couldn't a hanger used at similar angles? But I obviously take your word for it, it is very discouraging to hear that few people if any according to you have had success with the "stretch all at once" approach.<

Sure. Give me a link to these studies. Be sure they are not allied with the makers of the stretchers.

>I did not mean to upset you with my questions,<

I am not upset with your questions. I am upset that you misrepresent what I have written. Or that you refuse to understand what I have written.

Do you understand that tissues can be stressed, without being deformed?

Bigger

Comment

You have previously written "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica", meaning that it usually does not stress the ligaments. You did not refute it when I broughy it up earlier. You now seem to claim that this prior statement of yours is false. What I have pointed out above and previously in this exchange shows you being contradictory and confusing. But it seems like you do not want to acknowledge that.

I find it strange that you claim that hanging can stress a certain tissue without stretching it. Hanging literally drags tissues out, the main form of stress (if not the only form of stress) it achieves to tissues that not are close to the attachment point obviously will be a stress resulting from a stretch. Perhaps what you instead wanted to say is that hanging can stretch or stress a certain tissue without deforming/permanently altering it (which I certaintly imagine can be the case).

“If you go through these forums, I have written about a million times, that the ligs need to be fully stretched out before tunica work begins.”

Yet you failed to point it out in a guide where you highly tout the combination of OTS and SO, with and without a RSDT fulcrum, as a great way to stretch the tunica. Personally I am not at all convinced in your claim that the ligaments need to be fully stretched out before the tunica can start to change. Rod extenders (that based on what I have seen use the SO angle) have according to several studies achieved tunica change (indicated by improvements in Peyronie's disease), here are a number of studies/sources that from what I can see seem credible:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...er_Pilot_Study

https://www.auajournals.org/doi/abs/...00000000000245

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...43609515306676

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4893512/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6444402/

https://www.urologytimes.com/mens-he...ngth-curvature

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...t/drc-20353473

“I have never written that. OTS with a fulcrum is NOT going to effectively stretch the ligs.”

Not sure what you are replying to here. I think you misread what I wrote.

“I am not upset with your questions. I am upset that you misrepresent what I have written. Or that you refuse to understand what I have written.”

Right. You clearly did not appreciate my question about whether a RSDT fulcrum was imperative or not, because instead of answering the questiion you attempted to insult me by saying “go full speed into that dark night”. It seems like you do not like to have things questioned. I have not misrepresented what you have written nor do I have issues with understanding things that are well explained.

“Do you understand that tissues can be stressed, without being deformed?”

Not sure what you are replying to here either. I certainly believe that tissues can be stressed without being deformed and I have never asked about this.

I intend to visit this forum less frequently from now on, but rest assured in that I will respond to your reply eventually. I will be busy in the near future though.
            Last edited by TonguePosture; 02-24-2020, 04:14 AM.

Comment

The first paragraph of my last reply should have said the following, to provide some more context (I can not edit my last comment as of right now):

You have previously written "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica", meaning that OTS usually does not stress the ligaments at all. I asked you about this statement in this thread and in your reply you indicated that the statement is correct. If the case is that "OTS will stress the outer and inner tunica solely, only in the case where the ligaments already have been fully stretched out" then that means that a statement saying "OTS usually will stress the tunica as well as the ligaments" is the correct statement to make, because many hangers (most hangers probably) have not fully stretched out their ligaments at a given time. So it is a problem that you have made these contradictory statements that for no reason at all made it unnecessarily confusing to understand what you actually believe when it comes to how OTS affects various tissues.
              Last edited by TonguePosture; 02-24-2020, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Tongue Posture,

I understand now! You are a freaking shill for a penis stretcher company, right? No regular guy, just concerned about his erection angle, is going to spend this much time arguing about something they are clearly wrong about. Do you own the company, or just work for them?

>;n62497]You have previously written "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica", meaning that it usually does not stress the ligaments. <

No. That is not the meaning. The meaning is, the tunica is the major structure affected. Whether it stresses the ligaments depends on the individual, and whether his ligs have been fully stretched out previously.

Do not lie.

>You did not refute it when I broughy it up earlier. You now seem to claim that this prior statement of yours is false.<

You are still lying.

>What I have pointed out above and previously in this exchange shows you being contradictory and confusing. But it seems like you do not want to acknowledge that.<

I do not acknowledge it, because it is not true.

For guys who have never hung at the lower angles, there is a good chance that the ligs, when the shaft is being stretched straight out, and even OTS; the ligs will take some stress. That means the stress will be divided between the ligs and tunica. That means there will be less stress to deform the tunica. That means that gains from tunica stretch are less likely. I cannot make it more plain and simple than that.

>[FONT=Calibri]I find it strange that you claim that hanging can stress a certain tissue without stretching it. Hanging literally drags tissues out, the main form of stress (if not the only form of stress) it achieves to tissues that not are close to the attachment point obviously will be a stress resulting from a stretch. Perhaps what you instead wanted to say is that hanging can stretch or stress a certain tissue without deforming/permanently altering it (which I certaintly imagine can be the case).<

That is exactly what it means. You may stress a tissue for hours, but if the force does not stretch past the margin...is not significant enough, then no deformation will occur.

The ligs can, and do, take stress in the SO and even OTS angles, for guys who have never stretched their ligs out. Good luck actually deforming them at those angles.

>Yet you failed to point it out in a guide where you highly tout the combination of OTS and SO, with and without a RSDT fulcrum, as a great way to stretch the tunica.<

Well you can go to hell. I do not go to other sites. I have no idea what is in the article, or who wrote it. I have no responsibility to point out anything that someone else wrote!

Further, is it a fucking failure to wake up every morning and state the sky is blue? Every guy remotely interested in hanging has read that I recommend stretching out the ligs, hanging at the lower angles, to start out. Further, to every guy that is considering tunica work, I make sure he has done the three tests, to make sure his ligs are fully stretched out. You are not the arbiter of what I write, or should write.

>Personally I am not at all convinced in your claim that the ligaments need to be fully stretched out before the tunica can start to change. Rod extenders (that based on what I have seen use the SO angle) have according to several studies achieved tunica change (indicated by improvements in Peyronie's disease), here are a number of studies/sources that from what I can see seem credible:
                <

Of course not. That would not benefit the extender industry, would it? NONE of your "sources" provide any information about gains. They are all about correcting the effects of PD. Where is the data concerning "significant gains" from using extenders?

>Right. You clearly did not appreciate my question about whether a RSDT fulcrum was imperative or not, because instead of answering the questiion you attempted to insult me by saying “go full speed into that dark night”. It seems like you do not like to have things questioned. I have not misrepresented what you have written nor do I have issues with understanding things that are well explained.<

How is that insulting? I am telling you to go ahead with your plans to try and deform the tunica, without first stretching out the ligs! That is what this is all about right? You think you can make signficant gains, tunica gains, without first stretching the ligs? So DO IT! For me, I have seen guys, many years ago, go into that dark night. They were not successful.

>>“Do you understand that tissues can be stressed, without being deformed?”

Not sure what you are replying to here either. I certainly believe that tissues can be stressed without being deformed and I have never asked about this.<

This is the entire point! If the ligs are being stressed, without enough stress to deform them, then that is doubly negative! The ligs will be taking stress away from the tunica, making it necessary for MORE TOTAL stress to be applied at the attachment point, in order to deform the tunica!

>You have previously written "OTS generally will only stress the outer and inner tunica", meaning that OTS usually does not stress the ligaments at all. <

That is again, a lie. Your statement is patently false. Generally does NOT mean solely. IT means the main target structure is the tunica. But also, considering the individual, and the condition of the other tissues, OTS can affect the skin, blood vessels, smooth muscle lining the chambers, and YES, the ligs. It does NOT mean OTS can provide enough stress to actually deform the ligs.

>I asked you about this statement in this thread and in your reply you indicated that the statement is correct. <

The original statement was and is correct.

>If the case is that "OTS will stress the outer and inner tunica solely, only in the case where the ligaments already have been fully stretched out" then that means that a statement saying "OTS usually will stress the tunica as well as the ligaments" is the correct statement to make, because many hangers (most hangers probably) have not fully stretched out their ligaments at a given time. <

NONE of this is accurate! I wrote none of it. Only a proponent of something like a stretcher would hope I would write something like that. But again, it would be a lie, or at best misleading. OTS is not a vehicle for effectively stretching the ligs.

>So it is a problem that you have made these contradictory statements that for no reason at all made it unnecessarily confusing to understand what you actually believe when it comes to how OTS affects various tissues.<

The only problem is that you are lying about what I have written. You have deliberately tried to twist what I have written. I assume for some benefit of your own. IT is not going to work.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X