Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey to double figures

Hi All, Bigger,

I've been down in the dumps a bit with some depression and not been having many good days but for some reason have found motivation to do what it takes to refine technique, utilise time and hang effectively and safely as possible.

i have been blessed with some good girth and really just want to get that impressive length to go with it.
    BPEL is at 6"
    i usually only have 3 hours 7 days a week to hang but i think on the weekend to put more time in.
    i assume 21 hours a week of hanging isn't, quite as effective?

Gonna do my best to abstain from anything that will bring any girth gains.

strictly length and attacking the lower angles as much as possible

May need to get my technique looked at correctly, what email do i send the pics to, also what are the 4 pics required?

Thanks

Mixedgymfreak,

>i usually only have 3 hours 7 days a week to hang but i think on the weekend to put more time in.
    i assume 21 hours a week of hanging isn't, quite as effective?<

That is plenty. Do NOT add more than one extra set each day on the weekends.

>May need to get my technique looked at correctly, what email do i send the pics to, also what are the 4 pics required?<

[email protected]

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X