A doctor speaks out about PE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A doctor speaks out about PE

Hey guys check out this link about a dr who has done PE to increase his length, he used a bib hanger.

http://laborofman.com/2009/02/dr-howard ... -5-inches/

Re: A doctor speaks out about PE

Blu,

Holy crap. I know him fairly well, but did not know of the degree of his success. He is one of about five Drs that I know of, who have used a Bib. Thank you very much for posting that.

Bigger

Comment

Very welcome friend.

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing that, it is hard to find guys who use a Bib and especially a doctor.

Comment

Bib, in the link, the good Doc says-

"Yes, thatís a function of being obsessive about PE. Doing too much causes contraction and a defensive response. Thatís the way collagen deals with it."

I get this from time to time, typically when I've broken through a limiting factor and get good deformation during a set.

Do you see this as a sign of overworking? When it occurs, is the best way to deal with it simply to continue on and ignore it, or is doing so somehow detrimental to progress?

Comment

RB,

Good to see RB again,

>Do you see this as a sign of overworking? When it occurs, is the best way to deal with it simply to continue on and ignore it, or is doing so somehow detrimental to progress?<

I believe what Merlin was refering to was swelling. Collagen fibers cannot literally "retract" per se. When they swell, become rubbery, the outward fluid pressure within the fibers retracts the overall length. But the actual length of the fibers is still the same or larger, and when the swelling goes down, the length returns.

I always loved when retraction occured, because this meant that I had created deformations within the fibers, and made progress. I would ride that deformation as long as possible, create MORE deformation, MORE swelling, and then when the swelling would eventually recede, the length would come back, generally longer than before.

Bigger

Comment

Good to read you too

Excellent, and what I thought, but thought the point was definitely worth making for all future readers.

Comment

Hey bib can you explain this further "I always loved when retraction occured, because this meant that I had created deformations within the fibers, and made progress. I would ride that deformation as long as possible, create MORE deformation, MORE swelling, and then when the swelling would eventually recede, the length would come back, generally longer than before."

Comment

HangingVegan,

>Hey bib can you explain this further "I always loved when retraction occured, because this meant that I had created deformations within the fibers, and made progress. I would ride that deformation as long as possible, create MORE deformation, MORE swelling, and then when the swelling would eventually recede, the length would come back, generally longer than before."<

When you effectively and significantly deform the tough collagenous tissues that restrain an erection, they swell, become inflamed, and retract, just as with any other tissues. Your unit can feel rubbery, and look much shorter while flaccid. But if you hang every day, pulling out adhesions formed, then it gets longer.

Not sure what else you might not understand.

Bigger

Comment

ahh ok so thats likely what im experiencing at the moment im always bigger on mondays i hang really light on sundays like a rest day only two to three sets but tuesday through saturday it looks non impressive. this likely indicates im riding fatigue correctly? im exhausted at the end of every session

Also Bib could you tell me a good warm down to do after 9 sets of hanging i read that you should jelq after for ten min so i do 200 light jelqs after every session but it seems like its to stressful on my member is there something else i could do or is this the best?
                    Last edited by HangingVegan; 02-07-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>this likely indicates im riding fatigue correctly? im exhausted at the end of every session<

That sounds like a positive thing.

>Also Bib could you tell me a good warm down to do after 9 sets of hanging i read that you should jelq after for ten min so i do 200 light jelqs after every session but it seems like its to stressful on my member is there something else i could do or is this the best?<

I do not know what a warm down is, or why you would do it. I always recommend 10-20 minutes of LIGHT jelqing after each session, in order to return full circulation, and push fresh oxygenated blood into all the spaces of the shaft.

Bigger

Comment

yeah that's what i mean by warm down. i guess a better phrasing would be cool down its something that helps return the exercise area to normal. Its normal to have a bit of a burning feeling while doing this? the attachment areas are really sensitive while jelqing and the ligs sometimes have a straining sensation.

Comment

HangingVegan,

>yeah that's what i mean by warm down. i guess a better phrasing would be cool down its something that helps return the exercise area to normal. Its normal to have a bit of a burning feeling while doing this? the attachment areas are really sensitive while jelqing and the ligs sometimes have a straining sensation>

It is normal to be sore, and have some skin irritation. During the light jelqing, be sure to use a bit of Vaseline to sooth the skin.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                          X