Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can penis girth filler like hyaluronic acid interfere with hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can penis girth filler like hyaluronic acid interfere with hanging?

Is it possible to hang after injecting hyaluronic acid?

masterhanger,

Keep all of your questions in ONE thread.

>Is it possible to hang after injecting hyaluronic acid?<

I have no idea. You would need to ask your doctor.

Bigger

Comment

Right, bibi, thanks

Are tunica gains more "visible" than lig gains? Does it make a difference measuring it NBPEL?

Comment

masterhanger,

>Are tunica gains more "visible" than lig gains?<

No.

>Does it make a difference measuring it NBPEL?<

If the ligs are fully stretched out, no.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,
          Soon I'll be able to dedicate myself and I hope to get ambitious gains like you. Thanks.

Comment

masterhanger,

>Soon I'll be able to dedicate myself and I hope to get ambitious gains like you.<

Well, a handful of guys have done as well or better. Most do not want to make those kinds of gains.

Bigger

Comment

Wow, very happy to know there were people with similar gains. I understand most would not want that much. It took too long and too many hours a day to reach that level of gains?

Comment

masterhanger,

>Wow, very happy to know there were people with similar gains. I understand most would not want that much. It took too long and too many hours a day to reach that level of gains?<

For some probably. But most guys just do not want any more than a 7-8 inch penis. A lot depends on their partner as well.

Bigger

Comment

Big, nothing to do with hanging.

What are the most impressive gains you saw in girth? And what are the average/achievable gains in girth?
                  Do the girth gains take a longer time than lenght gains?
                  What are the best exercises for girth (uli's, extreme ulis with hose clamp, cable clamping, waterpump or a combination of these)?

Comment

masterhanger,

>What are the most impressive gains you saw in girth?<

Saw? My own. I do not hear much about girth gains. EUs are fairly straight forward, and I do not get many questions about gaining girth. I surely do not get reports from guys about girth gains.

>And what are the average/achievable gains in girth?<

The lateral layer of the tunica seems to be able to expand along the same lines as the longitudinal layer. So, I would imagine you could make some very impressive girth gains, if a guy wanted to do so. But I have no idea what the limit would be, or if there is a limit.

>Do the girth gains take a longer time than lenght gains?<

Hard to quantify girth vs length rate of gain, but I tend to think my girth gains were easier than length. I guess that is not really concrete though. In rate of inches gained, I would assume length is probably faster. But then, as girth increases, volume increases much faster than what can be achieved through length gains.

I guess my point at the start was, I reached my girth goals much faster than length. Half the time. But that really does not address the question. Not sure it can be addressed.

>What are the best exercises for girth (uli's, extreme ulis with hose clamp, cable clamping, waterpump or a combination of these)?<

The only thing I ever did was EUs, using the Uli thing. Tremendous internal blood pressure can be generated, and that is what is needed for girth gains.

Bigger

Comment

How many inches did you gain in girth?

Comment

masterhanger,

>How many inches did you gain in girth?<

Two at the base, mainly from hanging. 1.5 mid and upper shaft from EUs.

PE bio is in the Basics section.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                        X