Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate of Gain

Hi,

Bib, I was wondering if you had a detailed record of your rate of gain over the course of your hanging career. For instance, when did you gain your first inch? If you have the dates of each of your gains, that would be preferred! I'm curious to see how your rate of gain dissipated as you progressed. Also, for anybody who has had over an inch of gain who has detailed records of when they gained, I'd be interested in reading your stats as well!

Thanks! hope everybody is staying safe these days

MNJ13,

>Bib, I was wondering if you had a detailed record of your rate of gain over the course of your hanging career. For instance, when did you gain your first inch? If you have the dates of each of your gains, that would be preferred! I'm curious to see how your rate of gain dissipated as you progressed. Also, for anybody who has had over an inch of gain who has detailed records of when they gained, I'd be interested in reading your stats as well!<

I do not. I lost my records many years ago.

I do believe I gained a couple of inches in the first eight months. But then, I am old.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

I read in the basics that you gained over 4 inches. What was your total inches gained?
      What was your starting size before gaining?
      I read that you hung 9 hours a day 5 days a week, and then an additional 2-4 sets 7 days a week. Is it safe to assume that you hung on average 15 sets per day with this math?
      How many months/years did you hang at this dedicaed sets/day rate?

Comment

MNJ13,

>I read in the basics that you gained over 4 inches. What was your total inches gained?<

>What was your starting size before gaining?<

Almost 6.

>I read that you hung 9 hours a day 5 days a week, and then an additional 2-4 sets 7 days a week. Is it safe to assume that you hung on average 15 sets per day with this math?<

I did not count sets. I hung from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Then, a couple hours at night.

>How many months/years did you hang at this dedicaed sets/day rate?<

Two years.

I believe all of this is in my PE bio in the Basics section.

Bigger

Comment

Last question for now:

I know that you are supposed to focus on the ligs until your LOT is 6 o'clock. How long did it take you to stretch out your own ligs before you started focusing on the tunica. How many inches had you gained by then?

Thanks again

Comment

MNJ13,

>I know that you are supposed to focus on the ligs until your LOT is 6 o'clock. How long did it take you to stretch out your own ligs before you started focusing on the tunica. How many inches had you gained by then?<

I had not come up with LOT when I was hanging for gains. My skin exit point was extremely high though.

I passed all of my goals, just hanging at the lower angles, especially BTC. At that point, my ligs were fully stretched out. So two years.

Bigger

Comment

>I did not count sets. I hung from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Then, a couple hours at night.

Do you think your hanging routine was responsible for your gains in 2 years? Or could you have the same result with less hours of hanging?

Comment

masterhanger,

>Do you think your hanging routine was responsible for your gains in 2 years?<

Yes.

>Or could you have the same result with less hours of hanging?<

Yes.

Bigger

Comment

After you start hanging, can you make a pause of 3 months from hanging or this would make your ligs stiffer and harder to gain when back to hanging? Would it be better to reduce number of sets than stop hanging completely?

Can you use a dry towel warmed in microwaves as heating?

Comment

masterhanger,

>After you start hanging, can you make a pause of 3 months from hanging or this would make your ligs stiffer and harder to gain when back to hanging? <

After three months, your collagenous tissue strength would return to stasis. But that would be a really bad idea. The problem is, any deformation you acheived while hanging would most likely heal completely, and kill any gains you might have made. So why do it?

>Would it be better to reduce number of sets than stop hanging completely?<

If you can get in at least ten hours of actual hang time each week, that would be great.

>Can you use a dry towel warmed in microwaves as heating?<

I have never tried it. Not sure how that would work. I always through it was the hydroscopic effects of the rice in the rice sock that heated it.

Bigger

Comment

Have logged about 44 hours of hang time since making the transition from vacuum hanging to compression hanging...Bib, recently, I've been wondering what your thoughts are about ejaculating after a hang session? After the 10-20 minutes of light jelqs to restore circulation, do you believe that ejaculating at the end of that would have a negative effect on gains? I also have an ADS and wondered if it would still be ok to ejaculate as long as I went into the ADS right after.

Comment

MNJ13,

>Bib, recently, I've been wondering what your thoughts are about ejaculating after a hang session? After the 10-20 minutes of light jelqs to restore circulation, do you believe that ejaculating at the end of that would have a negative effect on gains?<

It will have no effect.

> also have an ADS and wondered if it would still be ok to ejaculate as long as I went into the ADS right after.<

No need for an ADS at all. Does not matter about ejaculation.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,
                          My plan is start only lenght gains (ligament gains) with bib starter hanger in BTC and see what I accomplish in two years. I'll do no stretching and no jelqing. After that, maybe I'll start clamping and extreme uli's. I don't think waterpump and vaccum pump are necessary. But I may still want some few tunica gain with OTC and RSDT fulcrum. The girth exercise should be avoided only when seeking lig gains or also when seeking tunica lenght gains?

Comment

masterhanger,

>My plan is start only lenght gains (ligament gains) with bib starter hanger in BTC and see what I accomplish in two years.<

OK.

>'ll do no stretching and no jelqing.<

You need 10-20 minutes of LIGHT jelqing, low erection level and hand pressure, after each hanging session, in order to restore full circulation.

>The girth exercise should be avoided only when seeking lig gains or also when seeking tunica lenght gains?<

No.

Do NOT start girth work until you have reached your length goals. Then you can begin learning how to do girth, while cementing your length gains.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X