Help! Is this serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Is this serious?

Hey guys, I made it a goal of mine to spend a chunk of time just experimenting with various PE methods since I started. I initially used manual methods, then purchased an ADS, clamp, pump, and most recently a bib hanger. (All of these devices were used separately in their own routines never combined in the same routines. I did as much reading and research as I could prior to starting my hanging and took it extra slow. I started off only with 2 lbs and bumped up by half a pound a week and realized how slow it was and how I didn't truly feel that I was progressing off of it, so I started to bump it up to +1 lb a week. This was up until I reached the 7-7.5 lb mark. This whole time I was also extremely consistent with never missing a single day of hanging. (Almost forgot to mention I was hanging with exclusively an RSDT fulcrum after a few weeks of beginning my hanging routine to target the tunica)

Recently I realized I have been doing some wrong by not warming up my penis before wrapping and hanging. I grew tiresome of how long the routine would take and at times I had very little time to fit in my hanging workout due to improper time management so I just wanted to get it done I decided to skip the warm up phase and go straight to wrapping and hanging and throwing a heating pad over my bib hanger to simultaneously warm up. This lead to me now realizing that I never really got the gains of my dick getting TRULY stretched out, since it wasn't in the very extreme flaccid state it would be after warming it up properly. It got to a point where every hanging session, it would seem that my dick would have this semi erect state that wouldn't go away regardless of anything I attempted.

Furthermore, as the weights got heavier, I noticed I had an extremely difficult time with the hanger properly stretching out my tunica rather than my skin. I would pull all the skin of my shaft back and wrap my dick snug and then proceed to place the bib hanger on. However, I noticed that my skin and wrapping would slide down all the way over my glans. In order to combat this issue, I realized that I needed to tighten the hanger more which I did, but started to notice that in each hanging session my glans would be ENLARGED SWOLLEN as if it were erect while hanging.

Recently, I noticed a very slight decrease in sensitivity in my glans and my penis doesn't feel the way it did when I would have progressive gains using my ADS/manual routine/pumping. My dick post workout would have this extended jelly like fluidity, when I would finish hanging I feel like my dick has been wanting to turtle for a while now. My glans is in a semi-erect swollen state always and I noticed a very small bit of discoloration of the brownish hue under my glans. I had small little moments of discomfort going into pain territory when I was hanging but I tended to ignore them since I believed it was just a part of me stretching my dick to a new size. However, I notice now that my EQ is much weaker and that regardless of being flaccid my dick never is in that extremely warm easy to tug on like a noodle state. It feels a bit more compacted and turtled all of the time.

I stopped doing PE since I realized I've been ignoring these negative PIs, however I want any and all type of constructive advice as to what I should do. I'm a bit paranoid right now as to whether I have seriously damaged my penis or if it's a temporary thing that will go away. If I should return to PE or some general guidelines on how long to take off. Also, I would really appreciate anyone that has insight on the struggles I faced with hanging and any tips you might have to hang in a more optimal fashion specifically relating to the skin pulling down over the glans and having to excessively tighten the hanger etc.

bigplayre,

>This was up until I reached the 7-7.5 lb mark. This whole time I was also extremely consistent with never missing a single day of hanging. (Almost forgot to mention I was hanging with exclusively an RSDT fulcrum after a few weeks of beginning my hanging routine to target the tunica)<

What are the results of your three tests? Are your ligs fully stretched out?

>It got to a point where every hanging session, it would seem that my dick would have this semi erect state that wouldn't go away regardless of anything I attempted.<

You cannot hang erect, or semi. So you could not just stay wrapped, and leave it alone, and it go down?

>Furthermore, as the weights got heavier, I noticed I had an extremely difficult time with the hanger properly stretching out my tunica rather than my skin. I would pull all the skin of my shaft back and wrap my dick snug and then proceed to place the bib hanger on. However, I noticed that my skin and wrapping would slide down all the way over my glans. In order to combat this issue, I realized that I needed to tighten the hanger more which I did, but started to notice that in each hanging session my glans would be ENLARGED SWOLLEN as if it were erect while hanging.<

There are a lot of things wrong in that paragraph. First, you should have contacted me when you FIRST saw the issue. Then we could have fixed your technique.

>Recently, I noticed a very slight decrease in sensitivity in my glans and my penis doesn't feel the way it did when I would have progressive gains using my ADS/manual routine/pumping. My dick post workout would have this extended jelly like fluidity, when I would finish hanging I feel like my dick has been wanting to turtle for a while now.<

Turtling is fine. But the other issues are from hanging incorrectly.

>My glans is in a semi-erect swollen state always and I noticed a very small bit of discoloration of the brownish hue under my glans. <

That is from hanging with high internal blood pressure. Very bad.

>I had small little moments of discomfort going into pain territory when I was hanging but I tended to ignore them since I believed it was just a part of me stretching my dick to a new size. <

Pain is never good. It is an indication of injury.

>However, I notice now that my EQ is much weaker and that regardless of being flaccid my dick never is in that extremely warm easy to tug on like a noodle state. It feels a bit more compacted and turtled all of the time.<

Turtling is swelling of the collagenous tissues from deformation. It is normal, and you want it to happen. But you do not want the other issues.

>I want any and all type of constructive advice as to what I should do.<

Did you read the product guide? Did you look at some of the threads in the pictures section and read the critiques?

If you wish, you can email the four technique pictures for evaluation. Or post them in the pictures section. You must wrap correctly, developing the correct amount of WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, then adjust the hanger correctly, attach it in the right spot, then tighten sufficiently for the amount of weight you wish to hang.

You need to hang no more than five lbs, until you learn to do this right.

Bigger

Comment

What are the results of your three tests? Are your ligs fully stretched out?

>For my LOT, at around 8 o clock I feel almost no tugback but a strong contraction of the base, at 6 o clock I don't feel anything at all not even the base contraction. So, I'm not sure if that's going to make my LOT a 8 or a 6. For the mirror test I have an exact medium exit point. And for the palpation test I have between 2.5-3 inches from pubic bone to skin exit point. Previously I felt that my ligs were fully stretched out due to my manual routine having a strong emphasis on static stretches, but I'm not sure if I'm fully qualified to say that my ligs are 100% stretched.

You cannot hang erect, or semi. So you could not just stay wrapped, and leave it alone, and it go down?

>The second I would grab my flaccid by the head and extend it to start wrapping I would immediately start to become erect/semi-erect and if I wrapped and then waited the wrap would be too loose compared to my semi-erect/erect state and I would have to re-wrap which I would grab the head and extend to wrap before obtaining a semi-erect/erect penis again.

There are a lot of things wrong in that paragraph. First, you should have contacted me when you FIRST saw the issue. Then we could have fixed your technique.

> I understand that I made plenty of mistakes, but I realized it's much better late than never to come for help. I am willing to fix my technique and progress at a more reasonable pace.

Turtling is fine. But the other issues are from hanging incorrectly.

> I still feel a bit turtling, and I had quite a bit of edema when I first made this post along with the lack of EQ, but it is definitely improving the edema has decreased by about 40% and my EQ is getting a bit better. Although, my head is still swollen and the ever so slight browning on the underside of my glans is actually decreasing so that's good news.

That is from hanging with high internal blood pressure. Very bad.

>Yes, I notice that I have a very difficult time with having the proper technique setup. Whenever I hung, I typically made sure that I tightened the top wing until I had to use force to make sure my excess skin doesn't slide it over my glans, although it still eventually did slide down even with the EXTRA TIGHT top wing, however this created a strong internal blood pressure and caused my glans to be engorged for the entire 20 minute period. I'm circumcised, but I have penoscrotal webbing alongside the loose skin of my shaft so it creates for quite a dilemma when trying to hang, but I'm sure with your advice I can fix this issue.

Pain is never good. It is an indication of injury.

>Definitely going to be avoiding any bit of pain that I feel in the future, however most of the time I did feel that I was riding fatigue up until the weight got heavy enough to where I had to tighten it much more to ensure it doesn't just drag my skin down over the glans.

Turtling is swelling of the collagenous tissues from deformation. It is normal, and you want it to happen. But you do not want the other issues.

>Yes, just going to wait for the edema and the swelling of my glans to go down as well as the browning to go away before returning to PE exercises.

Did you read the product guide? Did you look at some of the threads in the pictures section and read the critiques?

> I did read the product guide and tried to abide by them, however I feel that like many other beginners the desire for more results faster got to me and disrupted the proper form of progression in terms of weight as well as technique.

If you wish, you can email the four technique pictures for evaluation. Or post them in the pictures section. You must wrap correctly, developing the correct amount of WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, then adjust the hanger correctly, attach it in the right spot, then tighten sufficiently for the amount of weight you wish to hang.

You need to hang no more than five lbs, until you learn to do this right.

> I will take most of this into account and most likely email you the required technique pictures for evaluation when I'm ready to start my hanging once again. Which 4 techniques would be required? Thanks in advance
      Last edited by bigplayre; 07-13-2020, 05:44 AM.

Comment

bigplayre,

>For my LOT, at around 8 o clock I feel almost no tugback but a strong contraction of the base, at 6 o clock I don't feel anything at all not even the base contraction. So, I'm not sure if that's going to make my LOT a 8 or a 6. For the mirror test I have an exact medium exit point. And for the palpation test I have between 2.5-3 inches from pubic bone to skin exit point. Previously I felt that my ligs were fully stretched out due to my manual routine having a strong emphasis on static stretches, but I'm not sure if I'm fully qualified to say that my ligs are 100% stretched.<

From those results, you are not close to having ligs fully stretched out. You should be concentrating on the lower angles, especially BTC.

>The second I would grab my flaccid by the head and extend it to start wrapping I would immediately start to become erect/semi-erect and if I wrapped and then waited the wrap would be too loose compared to my semi-erect/erect state and I would have to re-wrap which I would grab the head and extend to wrap before obtaining a semi-erect/erect penis again.<

How old are you?

You are saying whenever you grasp your head and stretch out, you get erect?

IF that is the case, all I can tell you is you need to practice wrapping. Several times per day. Sooner or later you will train your unit when it is time to work, and be able to stay flaccid.

>Yes, I notice that I have a very difficult time with having the proper technique setup. Whenever I hung, I typically made sure that I tightened the top wing until I had to use force to make sure my excess skin doesn't slide it over my glans, although it still eventually did slide down even with the EXTRA TIGHT top wing, however this created a strong internal blood pressure and caused my glans to be engorged for the entire 20 minute period.<

That is all really bad, and how not to hang. If you had to use force tightening the top wing nut, there could have been several things wrong. I hope you were not tightening the two sides against each other.

> I did read the product guide and tried to abide by them, however I feel that like many other beginners the desire for more results faster got to me and disrupted the proper form of progression in terms of weight as well as technique.<

Yeah, that is not good.

> I will take most of this into account and most likely email you the required technique pictures for evaluation when I'm ready to start my hanging once again. Which 4 techniques would be required?<

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X