From 5.5 to 8.5 BPEL, and Question to Bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From 5.5 to 8.5 BPEL, and Question to Bigger

Thank you Bigger, your success story inspired me to go on a PE journey, and I've come back after 5 years to share my experience.

2015: 5.5 BPEL
    2020: 8.5 BPEL

Tools used: Hanger, Pump, Extender
    Hanger: Bib's
    Pump: leluv's Maxi pump with 1.75'' to start, then bought 2.0'', 2.25'' and working towards 2.5'' inch cylinder
    Extender: leluv's penis extender

Here is my current daily routine while working from home due to COVID-19, please note that I spent 5 years to get to where I am right now, if you are a beginner, then start off with a less intense regimen.

Hang: 14lbs, BTC/SD, 3 hours a day, 30-50min per session. If at any weight I can hang 50min - 1 hour without much problem, I move 1lb up. From 13lb - 14lb, I spent 3 weeks.

Pump: After the hang session I pump to 15Hg and hold for a few minutes and release pressure, then repeat. Note that I am a seasoned pumper, I am very used to the high pressure, if you are a beginner, I recommend pump to no more than 5 Hg. I do pumping for 40min. Reason for the pump routine is that I strongly believe the fluid build up will help my unit maintain at a more stretched state. My goal was to have my unit heal the micro tear while it's longer. I don't have scientific evidence to back this up, this is just what I believe.

If you are new to pumping then heed my warnings, if pumping consistently, it will darken your unit's color, pumping too much may also cause bubbles/blisters, when those pop and after your skin heals back, ur unit will look ugly. Over pumping also causes your EQ to go down temporarily. Reasons for why I pump was mentioned above, and it does contribute to girth grow a bit.

Extender: After pump I put on extender, works just like an ADS basically. Again, I believe my unit needs to heal while stretched/elongated.

Question for Bigger:
    When did you start doing other methods of hanging such as OTS or Fulcrum hanging? Or did you do BTC/SD all the way to 10.5'' (that's the number you achieved many years ago).

Thanks Bigger

JakeXing,

>Thank you Bigger, your success story inspired me to go on a PE journey, and I've come back after 5 years to share my experience.<

Thank you. Not many guys come back to give their results.

>When did you start doing other methods of hanging such as OTS or Fulcrum hanging? <

After I had about reached my goals, and cementing gains. Fulcrum hanging came many years later, testing what another guy had done.

>Or did you do BTC/SD all the way to 10.5'' (that's the number you achieved many years ago).<

Yes. I more than reached by goals while hanging for lig stretch.

Bigger

Comment

>Yes. I more than reached by goals while hanging for lig stretch.<

Thanks for everything

Comment

JakeXing,

>Thanks for everything<

You are welcome, and congratulations!

Bigger

Comment

Wow Nice gains man congrats. How much time did it take you to gain the first inch and what was your routine?

Comment

Awesome, how much girth did you gain?

Comment

Thanks for your post JakeXing. It is motivating for everyone else to know what can be accomplished with diligence and hard work.

Comment

Working...
              X