Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib's girth routine

Hi Bib,

I'm hanging while typing this and just curious about the far future, following your protocol, and doing girth work after achieving all length gains.

As you cemented your length gains and started incorporating girth work can you describe in detail how you made that transition? Did you build up to doing girth work all day similar to how you ended up hanging all day? What were your girth "sets" like?

Thanks!
    Happy Festivus : ]
    M

MNJ13,

>As you cemented your length gains and started incorporating girth work can you describe in detail how you made that transition? Did you build up to doing girth work all day similar to how you ended up hanging all day? What were your girth "sets" like?<

This was over 20 years ago, so specifics would be tough to give you.

First, I do not believe I ever did girth work all day. Couple things...It was too intense to do all day, and it takes more time away from work.

But I surely started out slow, and worked up. I was trying to replicate Ulis routine, without having to use my hands all the time. So it took a while to get my Uli thing right, and learn how to get the amount of pressure right. So that slowed things down. There was probably no more than three girth sets to start. I do know there were times where I did too much, and had problems with cementing hanging sets.

I cannot remember the sequence, but I reduced hanging sets fairly quickly, along with weight. But the girth sets increase was gradual.

Bigger

Comment

Gotcha, How many sets did you work up to? How long were the sets? Did you increase one set a week or so?

Comment

MNJ13,

>Gotcha, How many sets did you work up to? <

I do not believe I ever counted sets. It was more about actual time, and what I could handle. So it could vary.

>How long were the sets?<

I tried not to go past ten minutes. At the final stage of engorgement, I thought about all blood flow was cut off. So I did not want to stay that way long. Further, I could not handle much more.

>Did you increase one set a week or so?<

Most probably about that.

Bigger

Comment

Did you start out just doing one 10 minute session a day? Did you work up to multiple hours worth? What do you think your max time per day was?
          Thanks again!

Comment

MNJ13,

>Did you start out just doing one 10 minute session a day? <

No. I did not know what or how to do what I ended up doing. I just knew I wanted to make a device to create high internal blood pressure. So there was a lot of experimentation. Not many actual sets at first. If I was doing it again, knowing what I know now, I would most probably start with three ten minute sets. That is, after learning to do it properly.

>Did you work up to multiple hours worth?<

Yes.

>What do you think your max time per day was?<

I would guess no more than half a day. That was about all I could ever handle. EUs were a lot more intense for me than hanging. I am fairly sure I could never work up to doing girth work all day.

Bigger

Comment

Great, this is all super interesting/detailed!

Did you do 10 minutes on/10 minutes off? Or did you take longer breaks?

Also did you do a similar process to cement your girth gains (i.e. tapering your number of sets back to 0 once reaching your maximum training)?

Comment

MNJ13,

>Did you do 10 minutes on/10 minutes off? Or did you take longer breaks?<

Usually ten minutes, unless I was too sore. Then I might wait longer.

>Also did you do a similar process to cement your girth gains (i.e. tapering your number of sets back to 0 once reaching your maximum training)?<

Yes. Just did not reach fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X