Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine disruption for a month

Hi,

I would like to ask your opinion about this: I might have to stop hanging for 3-4 weeks because I'll be somewhere and I can't take the hanger and weights with me (especially the latter). I was wondering if there is any way I could keep from regressing, or even make some progress with other exercises. Like, would jelqing be beneficial to keep up, since I cannot hang? Manual stretches?

Thanks

blasdelezo,

Are you trying to make a thread in every forum? Just pick ONE thread and make it your own. Put your name on it. Ask all of your questions in that one thread.

>I would like to ask your opinion about this: I might have to stop hanging for 3-4 weeks because I'll be somewhere and I can't take the hanger and weights with me (especially the latter).<

You can use many things for weight. The easiest is water bottles in a shallow basket.

>I was wondering if there is any way I could keep from regressing, or even make some progress with other exercises. <

No. You will lose soft tissue conditioning, such that you will need to recondition when you start again. Then, you will lose the opportunity to deform tissues.

>Like, would jelqing be beneficial to keep up, since I cannot hang? Manual stretches?<

You should do jelqing for health reasons. Manual stretches may possibly pull out adhesions from previous deformation.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bib!

My bad, about the new thread. I thought it was a good idea to open this different topic where it seemed more reasonable. I'll keep all my questions in the other one, sorry for that.

Comment

blasdelezo,

>My bad, about the new thread. I thought it was a good idea to open this different topic where it seemed more reasonable. I'll keep all my questions in the other one, sorry for that.<

Every guy is what is important. Not every topic. I want to know what you are doing, and to keep up with your story.

Bigger

Comment

Amazing, that's really nice. I'll continue the other one, since it has already very valuable info.

Comment

Working...
          X