Bigger Stronger Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Stronger Faster

Hello, this will be my new log documenting my journey to becoming a local legend.

First question for bigger, I should start with just a SD routine at first? Or are there other hangs I should incorporate early to keep the fibers guessing?

gainsasaurusrex,

>Hello, this will be my new log documenting my journey to becoming a local legend.<

If you are going to hang, you might want this thread in the hangers section.

>First question for bigger, I should start with just a SD routine at first? Or are there other hangs I should incorporate early to keep the fibers guessing?<

You want to learn to hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC. Then do the three tests, Basics section. LOT, mirror, palpation. That will tell you how much potential you have for gains from lig stretch. If you have good potential, you will be hanging at the lower angles for a long while.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      gainsasaurusrex,

>Hello, this will be my new log documenting my journey to becoming a local legend.<

If you are going to hang, you might want this thread in the hangers section.

>First question for bigger, I should start with just a SD routine at first? Or are there other hangs I should incorporate early to keep the fibers guessing?<

You want to learn to hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC. Then do the three tests, Basics section. LOT, mirror, palpation. That will tell you how much potential you have for gains from lig stretch. If you have good potential, you will be hanging at the lower angles for a long while.

Bigger

kool, I have a high lot. when I try SD I feel the strain in the pubic area not the shaft. This sounds right?
      also what color Thera band I should use?
      Last edited by gainsasaurusrex; 04-05-2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

<kool, I have a high lot. when I try SD I feel the strain in the pubic area not the shaft. This sounds right?<

You could feel it in either or both.

>also what color Thera band I should use?<

Silver. Did you not get Tband with the Bib?

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X