Bigger Stronger Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Stronger Faster

Hello, this will be my new log documenting my journey to becoming a local legend.

First question for bigger, I should start with just a SD routine at first? Or are there other hangs I should incorporate early to keep the fibers guessing?

gainsasaurusrex,

>Hello, this will be my new log documenting my journey to becoming a local legend.<

If you are going to hang, you might want this thread in the hangers section.

>First question for bigger, I should start with just a SD routine at first? Or are there other hangs I should incorporate early to keep the fibers guessing?<

You want to learn to hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC. Then do the three tests, Basics section. LOT, mirror, palpation. That will tell you how much potential you have for gains from lig stretch. If you have good potential, you will be hanging at the lower angles for a long while.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      gainsasaurusrex,

>Hello, this will be my new log documenting my journey to becoming a local legend.<

If you are going to hang, you might want this thread in the hangers section.

>First question for bigger, I should start with just a SD routine at first? Or are there other hangs I should incorporate early to keep the fibers guessing?<

You want to learn to hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC. Then do the three tests, Basics section. LOT, mirror, palpation. That will tell you how much potential you have for gains from lig stretch. If you have good potential, you will be hanging at the lower angles for a long while.

Bigger

kool, I have a high lot. when I try SD I feel the strain in the pubic area not the shaft. This sounds right?
      also what color Thera band I should use?
      Last edited by gainsasaurusrex; 04-05-2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

<kool, I have a high lot. when I try SD I feel the strain in the pubic area not the shaft. This sounds right?<

You could feel it in either or both.

>also what color Thera band I should use?<

Silver. Did you not get Tband with the Bib?

Bigger

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

<kool, I have a high lot. when I try SD I feel the strain in the pubic area not the shaft. This sounds right?<

You could feel it in either or both.

>also what color Thera band I should use?<

Silver. Did you not get Tband with the Bib?

Bigger
          is it absolutely imperative that I wrap? its a drag

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>is it absolutely imperative that I wrap? its a drag<

Yes. As you move up in weight, you will understand why.

Imagine hanging for a few weeks, months, then having to learn to do it and start over with technique.

Once you learn to do it, it is easy, and takes a minute.

Bigger

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>is it absolutely imperative that I wrap? its a drag<

Yes. As you move up in weight, you will understand why.

Imagine hanging for a few weeks, months, then having to learn to do it and start over with technique.

Once you learn to do it, it is easy, and takes a minute.

Bigger
              its to prevent slipping right?
              you got a thread that explains wrapping?

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>its to prevent slipping right?<

In an indirect way, yes. But the main function is to make a solid, stable bundle to attach the hanger, and to collect and protect the skin.

>you got a thread that explains wrapping?<

In the Basics section, yes. But the following may help more:

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
                While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

Bigger

Comment

ahh ok, bc I just tried with out a wrap and it felt like all the weight was going to skin. I can use just Thera band?

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>I can use just Thera band?<

Sure. Most guys do.

Bigger

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>I can use just Thera band?<

Sure. Most guys do.

Bigger
                      feels like all the stress is goin to the skin specifically the skin above the shaft. should I expect this in the first few weeks? or is my wrap or attachment the cause of this?

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>feels like all the stress is goin to the skin specifically the skin above the shaft. should I expect this in the first few weeks? <

It is possible. Generally, the first thing that is stressed is the skin. You can do dedicated skin stretch to get some extra with which to work.

>or is my wrap or attachment the cause of this?<

That is possible as well. You can send me the four technique pictures for evaluation, and I will be able to tell.

If you start your wrap too far back toward the base, or attach the hanger too far back from the leading edge of your wrap, it can lead to nothing but stretching skin.

Bigger

Comment

Bottom gap should be greater than top gap correct?

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

Bottom gap should be greater than top gap correct?<

Yes.

When the hanger is very tight. And the top teeth should be slightly meshed.

Bigger

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

Bottom gap should be greater than top gap correct?<

Yes.

When the hanger is very tight. And the top teeth should be slightly meshed.

Bigger
                              I can't stop stretching skin, suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X