Split Hanging Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split Hanging Sessions

If hanging for multiple sets is not possible at 1 time, is it still productive to split it up. For instance, two 20 min sessions in the morning and 2 at night? Working on my routine with time constraints.

Also, what do you guys do before and after your hanging sessions? The last few weeks I have been hanging, it seems that I don’t have good blood flow.

mvp3209,

>If hanging for multiple sets is not possible at 1 time, is it still productive to split it up. <

Absolutely. Just be sure you get into fatigue as quickly as possible for each session.

>For instance, two 20 min sessions in the morning and 2 at night? Working on my routine with time constraints.<

Or 2 and 3 would be better.

>Also, what do you guys do before and after your hanging sessions? The last few weeks I have been hanging, it seems that I don’t have good blood flow.<

Lightly jelq for 10-20 minutes. That means low erection level, and low force.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bib.

Between sets is it necessary to unwrap and rewrap ? Or can I remain wrapped and do slaps to restore blood to the head?

also, do you recommend adding any all day stretching tools to the hanging routine? In the summers I can wear shorts and less tight clothing to work so I could add in something to keep the stretch if you believe that helps.

Comment

mvp3209,

>Between sets is it necessary to unwrap and rewrap ? <

No.

>Or can I remain wrapped and do slaps to restore blood to the head?<

Remain wrapped and do the massaging, slaps, and BTB jelqing.

>also, do you recommend adding any all day stretching tools to the hanging routine? <

No. In the next hanging session, any adhesions will be pulled out in the first set.

>In the summers I can wear shorts and less tight clothing to work so I could add in something to keep the stretch if you believe that helps.<

To many guys have been successful without it to be able to recommend it. Also, the risk of edema is too great.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the great advice as always Bib.

Comment

Couple more questions..

1. what type of routine is best if you’re out of town without privacy to just maintain. I have been in a great routine for 3 weeks but will be going out of town Wednesday through Saturday this week. Is there anything I should do since hanging will not be an option?

2. I take collagen each morning with my coffee. At first I thought this would be productive to help the reconnect and build tissue. Am I right? Or does that even matter?

Comment

mvp3209,

>1. what type of routine is best if you’re out of town without privacy to just maintain. I have been in a great routine for 3 weeks but will be going out of town Wednesday through Saturday this week. Is there anything I should do since hanging will not be an option?<

If hanging really is not an option, all you can do is manual stretching. That is not a good alternative though. Perhaps you can pull out adhesions.

If you are going to miss four days, you will most probably need to drop back in weight a bit, starting up. It should only take a week or so to work back up.

>2. I take collagen each morning with my coffee. At first I thought this would be productive to help the reconnect and build tissue. Am I right? Or does that even matter?<

It probably does not matter. But your thinking is wrong. You want to delay healing as much as possible, keeping the tissues in a weakened state as much as possible.. There are three main things needed to repair collagenous tissues. Protein, energy, and Vit C. You do not want to restrict protein, but if you need to lose weight, hanging for gains is a good time to do it.

Try to restrict your Vit C intake to the RDA.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
              X