hanging with no theraband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hanging with no theraband

I honestly tried everything but most of the time the theraband makes it all slippery and the hanger slip down, too close to the gland. So I would like to know, if my skin does have no problem with it, can I just hang with no theraband or is it dangerous?

Originally posted by secrets001 View Post
    I honestly tried everything but most of the time the theraband makes it all slippery and the hanger slip down, too close to the gland. So I would like to know, if my skin does have no problem with it, can I just hang with no theraband or is it dangerous?
    Practice practice practice with theraband technique

Comment

Originally posted by Peispossible View Post

Practice practice practice with theraband technique
      Ill keep on trying then.

Comment

Perhaps I can help you while bib is away?

What do you find to be the issue? Be as descriptive as possible

Comment

Something I found when my rap was three and a half inches that cutting it down to 2 in made a difference I'm about 6 and 3/4 bpel so I'm not that big and just cutting it down has helped to take some getting used to but if yours is rap is too long trimming it down some as seemed to help me

Comment

secrets001,

>I honestly tried everything but most of the time the theraband makes it all slippery and the hanger slip down, too close to the gland. So I would like to know, if my skin does have no problem with it, can I just hang with no theraband or is it dangerous?<

The hanger was not designed to be used without wrap. At some point, you will need to learn to wrap correctly. As the guys said, give more information, and we can help you.

This might help:

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
            While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free. Each time you make a new pass of wrap, transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap.

Use as many passes of wrap as you need, to produce the correct WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, in the attachment zone.

Bigger

Comment

The problem is that I often end up feeling pressure on the dorsal nerve, and of course I stop as soon as I feel it. But I think I am starting to be able to anticipate that feeling. So hopefully I wont have to stop after 5 minutes and take a couple of days off anymore.

Comment

secrets001,

>The problem is that I often end up feeling pressure on the dorsal nerve, and of course I stop as soon as I feel it. But I think I am starting to be able to anticipate that feeling. So hopefully I wont have to stop after 5 minutes and take a couple of days off anymore.<

That is different from using no wrap. Dorsal nerve pressure is a result of not getting the shaft low enough in the shaft well to start, or not pushing down with your left thumb between head and hanger, while lifting up on the hanger, while going through the tightening process.

Bigger

Comment

I dont understand this, english is not my language:
                  "is a result of not getting the shaft low enough in the shaft well to start"

Comment

secrets001,

>"is a result of not getting the shaft low enough in the shaft well to start"<

Very low in the shaft well is the bottom chamber of the shaft stuck into the bottom teeth. Low in the shaft well is the bottom chamber of the shaft resting on the bottom teeth,

High in the shaft well is the top of the shaft just below the top teeth,

If you have pressure on the dorsal nerve, then you most likely need to be lower in the shaft well, Or you have some other significant technique issue,

Bigger

Comment

May i link a post I made with the pics of my hanging tecnique from thundersplace? Because i could not post them here

Comment

secrets001,

>May i link a post I made with the pics of my hanging tecnique from thundersplace? Because i could not post them here<

No. I do not go to other PE sites

Why can you not post them here?

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
                          secrets001,

>May i link a post I made with the pics of my hanging tecnique from thundersplace? Because i could not post them here<

No. I do not go to other PE sites

Why can you not post them here?

Bigger
                          I uploaded it on this site http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/mem...hing-to-change

Comment

Working...
                          X