Grow'S Progress Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey BIB,

I've worded it poorly. I meant MAX 14-15 mins in. Sorry.

It usually goes like this.

1 - 12-15 mins in
    2 - 5-8 mins in
    3 - 5-6 mins in
    4 - within 2-3 mins
    5 - almost immediate

I use a heating pad now to mitigate some pain, so fatigue would usually be -felt- sooner. And by fatigue, I mean, it pulls my attention and I start watching the clock.
    Last edited by Grow; 09-05-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• This might sound really odd, however, I am noticing discomfort during my nocturnal erections. The corpus spongiosum feels QUITE sore when I wake... I don't know why as I don't feel it otherwise.

I usually check to see if I am too low in the hanger, to minimize pinching, however, usually I am fine. Maybe need to adjust bottom bolts again, toe out a bit more to see.

Comment

• Grow,

>This might sound really odd, however, I am noticing discomfort during my nocturnal erections. The corpus spongiosum feels QUITE sore when I wake... I don't know why as I don't feel it otherwise.

I usually check to see if I am too low in the hanger, to minimize pinching, however, usually I am fine. Maybe need to adjust bottom bolts again, toe out a bit more to see.<

Please realize, you are attempting to deform a part of your body. You are going to feel many different things, some good, some discomfort, some that make you worry.

Soreness is not something I ever worried about. That is an integral part of deformation.

Please do not change something because of soreness. You will be chasing your tail. I did it. Always trying to make something better, when it was already good. Then screwing up by changing.

Bigger

Comment

• Thanks BIB! I will just stick to what I am doing until I adapt to the stresses.

Comment

• I am finding that black theraband is much more comfortable for me. Also a bit easier to grasp internals.

I had alwaays used silver. Decided to experiment with black and it does seem more comfortable. That said. This is only the first day Iíve tried it.

Comment

• BIB,

Do you think using black should be OK? I find the silver can really irritate me. If it will screw with my progress, long-term, I will just use the silver and get used to it, however, it black works just the same, I will stick with it for the time being.

Wondering if I will need Silver at higher weights...

Comment

• Grow,

>Do you think using black should be OK? I find the silver can really irritate me. If it will screw with my progress, long-term, I will just use the silver and get used to it, however, it black works just the same, I will stick with it for the time being.<

I would have told you if I thought it was a problem. I hung with black Tband for a long time. Later, I found the silver, and liked it better. It is a personal choice.

Bigger

Comment

• Alright, thank you so much. I think maybe at higher weights silver might be better, but for now, I am liking black.

Thanks again.

Comment

• I am currently at 6 sets per day - I should be able to continue with this volume indefinitely. I may add an extra set where time permits.

Fatigue is being achieved toward the VERY end (18-19 minute mark) of the 1st set. From here, I plan to increase by a little bit of weight, week by week, until I am hitting fatigue 3/4 (15-16 mins) of the way into the first set, and ride it out in subsequent sets until the session is complete. Soft tissue adapting fairly well after the first minor setbacks.

Comment

• BIB,

Did you ever find when moving up a max, creating shoulders became more difficult after your first few days with it?

I increased to 6 LBs on Monday. And the last 2 days Iíve found the hanger slipping over internals where I would NORMALLY be creating shoulders, easily.

My only guess is the tissue is somehow different the last couple days... fiddling with settings to get it right again.

Comment

• Grow,

>Did you ever find when moving up a max, creating shoulders became more difficult after your first few days with it?<

Surely. That was what my entire hanging career was about. Finding one problem or another, then finding the solution.

When you go up in weight, you must effectively grasp the internals tighter. That may just mean tightening the hanger more. Or, it may involve adjusting the hanger. Or creating more WFG.

Bigger

Comment

• Thanks Bib.

It is very strange because I was getting a GREAT attachment, completely solid and pain-free. The after 2-3 days of 6 lbs, I cannot grasp in the same place as it seems the WFG after the first set is "thinned out" more so than the previous week if that makes sense...

Still got my session in but it was a bit more problem-solving...

Comment

• Sorted it. Moved attachment back a touch, adjusted toe very slightly and increased WFG by wrapping each pass a little closer (side by side) than usual.

Might even feel better than before! Increasing to 7 pounds in a few days as I am not hitting fatigue in first set any longer.

Comment

• Grow,

Good job.

Bigger

Comment

• Hey BIB,

How often do you recommend increasing the weight if I am not achieving fatigue in the first set?

I was thinking not more than every 5 days to allow soft tissue adaption, and technique adjustment at higher loads.

Comment

Working...
                                X